So ,
Here we go,

πŸ₯³Many many happy returns of the day, Sema!πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Some Cakes  .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Some Roses for the young Lady !! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

How about some Teddies, hun??? πŸ˜‰

Here are some siggies as gifts.. from my side..

Hope you like them..

😳😳😳

GOD BLESS YOU DEAR !!!πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Edited by Dpka1415 - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
A very Happy Birthday hun..
May ur all wishes come true..long live life..
XOXOXOXO

I wish you a happy and cheerful life ahead. Happy birthday Sema. Live every moment, today and always.

Much <3
Pari

Many many happy returns of the day, Sema, happy birthday!πŸ₯³

I hope your day has been really special so far. May you you be blessed with all the happiness and prosperity in the world, and thank you so much for being such a sweet and affectionate friend on IF, I really value your friendship a lot!πŸ€—

Here is a little something I made for you...it's not much, but I hope you will like it.😳 I did not add any birthday text in case you want to use it after your birthday. May I put it free for use in the gallery or do you want it personalized (just for you)?

Lots of Love,
Janu
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago

Many many happy returns of  the day Seema... May God bless with  happiness n success in ur life ...
Happy Birthday Sema!
Will surely post yout gift soon. Many many happy returns of the day πŸ€—

Yepppeee party time...m shooo happpieee thats why I also updted my shop...πŸ˜› n made her suggestionπŸ˜ƒ coz today is one of our bestest frnd Urmi Di's B'day...m very happy!!πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Urmi di...wish U many many many many many happpiieee returns of the day!!!!
Here're my gifts...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEMA DI!!

Hope that today brings loads of joy and happiness your way!

Here's a bunch of wishes and love from all of us! Thanks for being my fellow mytho maniac and such a literary scholar!

Here are a few gifts from my side. I tried to find the Urmila vid, but couldn't so I made SK avis.

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 12 years ago
Hey Sema,

I edited my post! Hope you like my gift.😳

Happy birthday once again!

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!
My dear sweethearts! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so overwhelmed with your pure love for me 😳⭐️ love you all ❀️❀️❀️ Will reply to everyone individually, till then,
Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti Koti
⭐️ Dhanyabaad⭐️
to you all! Your love made me silent with emotion just now!