poojahanda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice os๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
jealousy , abhay & misha๐Ÿ˜†
-Narnia- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awsum...maaza aagayaa...misha ki kiss n abhay bcum freeze...heheheEdited by NaomiRayaan - 12 years ago
awesooome...
superb.
fab.
loved the os...
thanx for the pm...
take care..
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NaomiRayaan

Awsum...maaza aagayaa...misha ki kiss n abhay bcum freeze...hehehe

Abhiya Ki chal gayi gari. They just don't know it yet. I will write tomorrowEdited by matwamango - 12 years ago
_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg misha kissed abhay...shoking yaar
but awesome Os...loved it =)
muuaahh
sweta-mony thumbnail
Awesome part dr, loved it. But misha yaha b apne Abhiya ko sep kro missino par lage hue h . hope Piya apna Abhay ko waps lao mission na band kare. Edited by sweta-mony - 12 years ago
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sweet 1!!omg!misha kisd abhay!!wud luv 2 c dat scene on tv!!!thanx 4 da pm!! ^_^
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta-mony

Awesome part dr, loved it. But misha yaha b apne Abhiya ko sep kro missino par lage hue h . hope Piya apna Abhay ko waps lao mission na band kare.

Pia ki haalat kuch aise hai

But she'll bounce back
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunnipwincessx

AWsome update luved it xx

unbelieveble smileyFinal part coming up y'all
matwamango thumbnail
 :::OS - DANCE Clear OUT:::

Abhay was on his way out of the Dance arena. He'd completed his task at finishing Pia's love for him.So was he so upset with himself for hurting the one eprson he loved so dearly? Pia was free to move on from him to Jay.Abhay found himself punching the walls with his fist at the mere thought of Jay all over Pia. If only he was human he could have given Pia the life she deserved but the fact was he was a creature of the night. He belonged in the wilderness with the night being his abode. No he could never allow Pia to set foot in his darkness ever again.

Tanya followed Abhay demanding her money for the job she hadn't completed-U owe me money yaar. I worked my charms off on U and U are leaving without paying. I did as U asked and now i want paying.
Abhay shot Tanya a cold hard took making her shiver at his sheer power packed gaze-I'd rather not pay U for something another girl did for free.
Tanya was released from Abhay's intense eyes as his anger mellowed down-U mean the chick who kissed U? Her kisses are no match for mine but U did give me a strict rule of no mouth action. I can't believe the lengths U are going to make that girl hate U Abhay. I suppose to each to their own. U love her a lot don't U? Pia Dobrial doesn't know how lucky she is to have a guy like U watching out for her so she can move on to that hunk who by the way doesn't hold a candle to U. If Pia falls for Jay i swear the girl has to have a mental imbalance to replace a stud like U for a dud like him.
Abhay was in no mood to hear compliments from Tanya as he felt like he deserved to be sworn at than be praised for the way he tore Pia's innocent mind with his devilish plans-I don't want to hear any comparisons between me and Jay. He is a perfect match for Pia. He will keep her happy.
Tanya eyed Abhay curiously-Trust me Abhay nobody can keep Pia happy. I don't know the girl but i do know this about U from our meetings is how much U worship the girl especially this night. Nobody can love Pia like U love her.
Abhay simply brooded as he got his wallet out dropping a picture of Pia from it-Here. I never want to see U again Tanya. This will be the last time we ever meet. (Tanya's eyes play a game of come get me to Abhay trying her luck with him) U can stop giving me those lust filled looks i am not on the market for any girl. What are U waiting for do U want the money or not? 

Tanya saw Pia from where she was standing purposely ruining Abhay's well thought out plan grabbing the money from his hands speaking loudly enough for Pia to hear-Like i said Abhay Nobody can love Pia like U love her. U might think she can live without U with Jay but its U who is deluding yourself into thinking Pia is weak and won't love U enough for the both of U. I know she has no memory but her sister throwing herself at U so she can break U both up is so twisted. U let her do it so Pia will hate U. My parting wisdom to U my friend Loves never easy. Thanks for the money.

Tanya leaves Abhay on his own as she walks towards Pia and Misha winking. Tanya drags Pia's arm to the alley way.

Tanya waved her money in front of Pia grinning with joy-I know U don't like me Pia but i also don't want to see another girl lose out on love. I know Abhay loves U to the extent that he is willing to fob U off to another man. Yes Misha he let U kiss him. U might not like Abhay for Pia but they are both meant to be together. Nothing U or I or anyone else for that matter can do about it. Abhay knew U would never be into a guy who uses girls like tissue paper and that too your own sister. Hate to break it to U Misha but your plan to split Abhay and Pia may have worked a treat if i wasn't involved but I have a change of heart thanks to Mr. Nasty.
Misha felt her heart sink. She'd gotten mixed signals from her tryst with Abhay and now Pia's misunderstanding was getting clear meaning her sweet little sister was about to head back to the lions den-But hewas all over me.
Tanya laughed-Abhay and all over U trust me the guy is a pro and he wasn't all over U. Pia take my advice and take the bull by the horn. Force Abhay into a corner. Play him at his game. U know deep down what his weakness is deep down. Use it against him and trust me he'll follow U to the end of the world. And Misha did U really think U had Abhay eating at the palms of your hands sweetie? Anyway good luck with him and i pray U guys work it out. (Hugs Pia) Please don't tell Abhay i told U everything he will take my money from me. Thanks.

This had Pia thinking. So Abhay was playing with her head well two can play this game. Pia knew whenever she was in trouble Abhay came for her.
Misha mused-U can't believe her Pia.
Pia believed every word and saw the evidence with her eyes-Misha i can't believe U did this to me. Split me and Abhay up.
Misha protested-But u guys aren't even together. U can make a go of it with Jay.
Pia wanted nothing to do with Jay. All she wanted was Abhay-This is where we both part ways Misha. See U home I have a prize to claim.

Pia left Misha all by herself running full steam ahead to a place where she knew she would be in danger of. The woods was where Pia always wound up getting into trouble. It was the best place to see if he came for her. Pia wiped her styray tears of confusion and saw a cliff willing herself to jump.

Abhay found himself with alarm bells ringing in his ears. Meaning one thing Pia was in trouble and needed saving but why? Abhay ran all the way to Pia who was about to jump off. Pia turned around smiling and started to jump off as Abhay zoomed to stop her from falling. He grabbed her hand.

Pia had her eyes closed opening them slowly to see her Angel save her from death-Why Abhay? Why do U save me? I'd rather fall to my death than not have U in my life. If U think i'm living a single day without U then U are wrong. U mean everything to me and if i can't have U then i don't want anything at all. Not even this life because without U it means nothing. So U win Abhay Raichand. U can rest easy with your thorn out of the way. I won't ever trouble U again.
Abhay swiftly picked Pia up with one arm towards him and hugged her then scolding her for putting herself at risk-Are U trying to kill me Pia? What is your problem? I gave U the perfect chance to move on with another man and U choose to throw away all my efforts at keeping U alive. Why Pia? WHY??????????????(Screaming at the top of his lungs) Why can't U just forget me and move on with your life? Why do U choose to walk along this path again? 
Pia managed a sweet smile undoing all of Abhay's anger at Pia-With Jay? Of all people with Jay? He is an ok guy but he's not U Abhay. He pales in comparison to U. I am consumed by U Abhay. Jay doesn't make me go weak at the knees nor does he make me feel this uncondtional love i have for U despite all the hurtful things U do to me i still love U against my will U had me at your mercy from the first time i saw U in my dreams to now. No man can ever make me love them the way U make me love U. 
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago