Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you for the update. 😊

Gauri Gauri...doesn't this one know how to behave in a village? She acts as if she has no idea how things are at a village. Duffer. She is from a good family...the family who left her to die..yup...the family who sold her..yup...good very good...indeed.

Yeh ladki sirf apne aapse koi questions nahi karti aur baki sabse karti hai...woh bhi galat wale...madam kabhi mirror ke samne jao...apne aapko dekho...and question yourself...if your tiny brain comes up with one tiniest regret I will promise to like you. 😆 But then again...don't...I don't want to like you.

Jaggu dada...🤣 oh how I love jab isski band bajti hai...Gauri sabko chod...tu sirf apne patidev ki vaat laga...

Edited by KyunkiImafan - 12 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gauri's expressions were over the top for me...she looked demented at times...upset, hurt I could understand but this was ridiculous...Dadisa as usual good and I can see her plan working...I agree totally with lllyria that the the rest of the cast  were like furniture...

The cv's are up against a wall...and this must be their way of turning Gauri into something that Anandi is not...so as to ensure that useless Jagat/Jagya goes back to Anandi.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Gauri wil soon realise exactly the type of person she got married to, he will onlt speak in her defence when it will benefit him, otherwise he will just stand there and watch the tamsha.

But seriously gauri was getting a bit hysterical there from the looks of it, bechare kapre ne kya kiya LOL.

Jagat is going lower and lower in my eyes, just when i thought he couldnt make me dislike him more, i am proven incorrect yet again
JuhiNeena thumbnail
Legal wife🤔.. bachu jab legality ka asliyat pata chalega kahan jake apna moo chupayegi 🤪
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update!

Why are the CVs portraying G as if she is city bred? She too belongs to a small village and knows the norms of it. She herself asks for trouble. Under the circumstances that she is in where she wants the family's approval she needs to be a little more vigilant.

But I am happy she spoke up today. It was indeed disheartening when the village folk were solely blaming G and not J. so he being a married man and romancing with a girl is fine. but she is the one who is solely of a bad character. ridiculous.

As expected J only gave his shifty eyes in return for all the harsh words. G today asked the right question to J as to why he did not stand up for his wife. Dis she even expect it from him? From a guy who did not stand up for his wife from 16 years, its too much of an ask. Good she is slowly but steadily seeing his true colors.

I hope she realizes that it is after all not worth bearing all the insults and fighting for a relationship for a worthless husband.
Edited by andv - 12 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agreed anita. She will see what Anandi faced for 16 years. 
DS constant support of the SON of the house, the man of the house, the GrandSON of the house and crushing the wives and women of the haveli.

The villagers insult of Phooli and other girls and the attrocities they do on girls and preference of boys over girls.

Anandi has gone through this.

Its not BOOKISH stuff that Gauri aparantly was speaking. When she initially met Anandi.

She has NO inkling as to how much Anandi suffered and she dared disrespect, insult and hurt Anandi. 

She will see how no one blames jagya and the heat the girls have to take and how much Anandi took for Jagya ! ? She has no IDEA. 
Now she wills tart to understand. 

no point of that education that does not teach compassion. 

her value is decreasing per day in my sight

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Exactly the villiagers were just blaming gauri, like jagat was forced to hug and be close to gauri.

I dont think she has seen the true nature of jagat till date, there suspects him to be this supporting husband, once she sees the reality she will go th other direction away from...one hopes anyway
rajiv_register thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now what CVs, village panchayat throws Gauri out once again and she becomes mental patient. Sick of this track, faster it ends better. 
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

agreed anita. She will see what Anandi faced for 16 years. 

DS constant support of the SON of the house, the man of the house, the GrandSON of the house and crushing the wives and women of the haveli.

The villagers insult of Phooli and other girls and the attrocities they do on girls and preference of boys over girls.

Anandi has gone through this.

Its not BOOKISH stuff that Gauri aparantly was speaking. When she initially met Anandi.

She has NO inkling as to how much Anandi suffered and she dared disrespect, insult and hurt Anandi. 

She will see how no one blames jagya and the heat the girls have to take and how much Anandi took for Jagya ! ? She has no IDEA. 
Now she wills tart to understand. 

no point of that education that does not teach compassion. 

her value is decreasing per day in my sight

Do you not feel that Gauri's dialogues and behavior is scripted to show her changing??

For an educated girl who gave such intelligent insight into child marriages and what a woman has to put up with in such cases...to me it seems her character has forgotten all that she preached.

Her behavior, her reactions ( I agree with the earlier comment that she herself is from a village) do not portray that she, of all people, having gone through a traumatic event in her childhood, is  capable of more empathy and compassion...in fact, she has to be reminded that she is the 2nd wife by her mother.

I am sure legalities will be a huge part of this story in the future episodes.
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its almost like Anandi gave them the greatest punishment yet!...they still dont know they are not married.ha ha ha ha ha🤣... hamare Ladoo Anandi can be sooo wicked!👍🏼...its like preparing to go on bank rubbery..gang(check), planing/training(check), guns(check),  van(check), money bags(check), face mask (check), good entry (double check)...then  BANK is PEENYLESS!!!!!!!...GaGa's faces...PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!...(I personally cannot wait for the priceless part!)

Gauri keep fighting for that empty jar, thats your punishment. as for Jaggu baba😡...i will get you!!!!!
Edited by avyarima - 12 years ago