Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amourfouGC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thank u so much maddy for presenting that bunch of gift ... its really a brilliant work n very precious for us so surely we want to keep it very safe ... thanks a lot 4 making that post ..
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ou know what...😲i was about to PM u to ask for all the links that i have missed ðŸ˜›aww thats soo nice Thanks a lot 😃now im on holidays soo i can read it ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜³Love you ðŸ¤— Edited by --Thush-- - 12 years ago
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks
will read again and again ...but u better write again
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks dear 4 providing us the link... nd "promise... " is my fav... i read it whenever i feel like nd always cry aftr this... its so touchy... nd i hv wrote d same no of times in ur  differentthread
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank yu for
sharing sweety
but pls pls pretty come soon
yaar not fair
we luv yuuu 🤗🤗🤗
even SS plsss with puppy
face muah
bless yu
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dreamy_Mystique

hiii mehu...
well this is def gonna help..and i can catch up on these lovely ff and OS whenever i miss u...
well thanxxx for taking pains to put all ur works in a single post...
BTW how are u...i hope u r  back to ur cheery self and have come out of ur gloomy avatar...
did u watch delhi belly...how was it...
missing u sweetie..

love u

reva

Yep ! I am back from all gloomy avtar and you will know this when you will see my new post ! I PMed you to cheer you up with me too ! ðŸ˜†

BTW, I watched Delhi Belly, and seriously this movie is not for KIDS nor for PARENTS and not even for PARENTS type people who are so classic and sophisticated and could not even bear the small word of abusing !!! ðŸ˜†

Seriously, when I watched Delhi Belly, I remembered CVs and some members of GF who got problem with the word " Baighairat " I think they really need reality check and Delhi Belly would be good pick ! ðŸ˜‰

iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: simi91

thank yu for

sharing sweety
but pls pls pretty come soon
yaar not fair
we luv yuuu 🤗🤗🤗
even SS plsss with puppy
face muah
bless yu

Thanks ! Lets see...When and with what I can be back ? ðŸ˜‰
rabia04ful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi maddy...
the rainy princess...
well thx for this link...
just read ur OS of PLAYBOY..
initially while reading i felt like not to read anymore...the moment geet thought maan did wrong with her,..
but then my instinct was u cant show maan wrong...so with tht hope..i went through whole story..
it was fab...emotional...a blend of all emotions
whn u love someone...u walk with him even in most hardships of life..this  defines ur sincerity n love towards the other person...giving urslef fully for tht person...
loved the part where maan for the first time felt weak n shown weak only in front of his life only for his love life GEET...coz when she came back to him..his desire of living life with her came alive...tht part was v v emotional...
i agree...
relations hv diff aspects n laanguage of care n love...
loved the part of chotu n geet being of same personalilty n loving the same person...MSK...
wht lovely name u hv given to chotu: ARMAAN...loved it...coz it had maan's name in it...
his part was awsum too...
love this part too...
n when geet saw maan at the end in white shirt...i felt like watching movie:mohabbatein...but just loved that bit so so much...special hugz for tht one too...
looking forward to read more of ur stuff from here..
hugz...
n yes i m looking forward to another stroy like SCL...of urs...
best regards..
n tight hugz..
iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: rabia04ful

hi maddy...

the rainy princess...
well thx for this link...
just read ur OS of PLAYBOY..
initially while reading i felt like not to read anymore...the moment geet thought maan did wrong with her,..
but then my instinct was u cant show maan wrong...so with tht hope..i went through whole story..
it was fab...emotional...a blend of all emotions
whn u love someone...u walk with him even in most hardships of life..this  defines ur sincerity n love towards the other person...giving urslef fully for tht person...
loved the part where maan for the first time felt weak n shown weak only in front of his life only for his love life GEET...coz when she came back to him..his desire of living life with her came alive...tht part was v v emotional...
i agree...
relations hv diff aspects n laanguage of care n love...
loved the part of chotu n geet being of same personalilty n loving the same person...MSK...
wht lovely name u hv given to chotu: ARMAAN...loved it...coz it had maan's name in it...
his part was awsum too...
love this part too...
n when geet saw maan at the end in white shirt...i felt like watching movie:mohabbatein...but just loved that bit so so much...special hugz for tht one too...
looking forward to read more of ur stuff from here..
hugz...
n yes i m looking forward to another stroy like SCL...of urs...
best regards..
n tight hugz..

Hey Thanks ! 

BTW, May I know your name pls ? And, WOW ! You gave me this sweet name ! WOW ! ðŸ˜³

Rainy Princess, My real meaning is also in there ! 

Thanks you sweets ! ðŸ¤—🤗🤗

I am so glad that you read that OS and when I read that part of OS you mentioned, I felt like did I really write that ? 

Awww...I miss my own work...Going to read Playboy once again ! ðŸ˜­ Thank you so much dear ! 

I hope you will read others and won't curse me later ! ðŸ˜†

Thanks ! ðŸ¤—