Will Manjari's Dad forgive her?-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Will Manjari's dad forgive her?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

A lot of twists and turns are in store in STAR One's prime time show Yeh Ishq Haaye, wherein Manjari receives news from an unknown person that her father is unwell.

Instead of going to Bangalore for a job interview, she has now gone to her hometown, Agra. Earlier, Manjari had run away from her home and family in Agra to meet her lover Sanjay (who cheated Manjari by using his boss, Ranbir Malhotra's name). This conduct of hers put her family to great shame, and her father disowned her for disgracing the family. Now that Manjari is back in Agra, she is scared of her father, Mr. Chaturvedi's reaction.
 A STAR One.in source reveals, "The story now diverts to Agra - Manjari and Akshay's hometown - where the Roka ceremony of Manjari's elder sister Puja will be happening. Manjari, who has returned home, will be happy to see her sister's changed behavior, and for the fact that she is getting married. Manjari's mother, though, is still very angry with her. The two will talk their heart out, and after some rona dhona, her mother finally will forgive her. However, Manjari is tensed about facing her father, who was furious with her. Manjari is worried about coming face to face with him."
 A tensed Manjari aka Shrishty Rode says, "I am shocked that nobody invited me for Puja's Roka ceremony. I was supposed to go to Bangalore for a job interview, but when I got a call saying my father was unwell and wanted me home, I dropped everything and rushed home. Ma was happy and angry at the same time. I am worried about meeting my father. I just hope everything turns out to be fine."
 Manjari's dad Mr. Chaturvedi aka Panka Berry adds, "Five months ago, Manjari ran away from home, and we had to face a lot of flak from the society because of her actions. Back then, I had declared that Manjari is dead for me. Right now, I am happy that Puja is starting her new life, and I won't allow Manjari to be here. I have no clue what Manjari is doing now or where she is."
 Will the sight of his darling daughter melt Mr.Chaturvedi's heart? Will he forgive Manjari or stick to his decision of disowning her? To find out, don't forget to watch Yeh Ishq Haaye every Monday to Friday at 8 PM, only on STAR One.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media  Tuesday, July 05, 2011

http://www.starone.in/news/1955/will-manjari's-dad-forgive-her.aspx
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for sharing . . .
Nothing mentioned about AKSHAY. . .😒
aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for article,

not even a single thing mentined about Akshay,

Aarthi
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for sharing... 
Missin Akshay🤔 😒
minaz296 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing the article ...
vibhavikrant thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Haha! As if the viewers care a rat's a**e about what happens in the Chaturvedi household! Arrey akkal-ke-dushman CVs! When are u going to realise that for nearly all ur viewers, no "Akshay-Manjari" = no YIH.
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the info...
hope everything goes well for manjari...n Akshay comes back
what?????/ what is this??? i wanted this track to happen...but not like this...without akshay.,...i think the show is now getting on the verge for being collapsed..

may be now akshay wont be back and manjari will marry rahul ... 

and the end...what a waste !!!!!!!
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Akshay will come back..currently ruanaqs on vacation!