Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ulakmini

I think to start a game here to asking some question from you all...this is my questions

1. guess what would be the  secret Rs having to tell his children...???

2. where Abhi and Anitha plans to go...????

3. who is the injured young man Abhi sees in the white car...???

Okay dear ... Since its not Anuj or Rohan, there are only 3 possible men in the picture and that also if Uneka sticked to the three. They are Golu, Nakul and Omi. However Golu and Nakul are not that young πŸ˜† so I am guessing it is Omi. The accident may be caused by Omi just taking pills from Nakul. You know how Nakul is trying to kill his brother quietly by giving him the wrong medications. While driving Omi feels his head ache and prompt him to take off his hands from the steering. 
So how is my guessing Uneka, dear? πŸ˜ƒ

@Vin dearie : You are guessing Abhi's friend ... maybe ... because we don't know how many new character will Uneka brings in to this Apne πŸ˜†

@Kalika : After so long, you came back dear. Rohan ?????? Don't get surprised, Uneka has a lot of possible tracks in this new story and maybe a man by the name Shankar will appear too πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† to woo Simi
Edited by norani - 12 years ago
Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalika.j

Sorry dear Uneka, I am late to read and comment. Your story is good. Rohan????????????

Waiting for next  episode. I think you can write only in English. Hindi men pado uske bad ek or bar English men. do bar English men pad sakthi he na. (My POV).πŸ˜†

The problem of mine is that I am not good in both hindi and English...so i thought if i use the both languages readers can understand it one or another...and my knowledge also will improve with this script...because Shankar is correcting my languages mistakes in both Hindi and English...  You all have to thank Shankar specially...
-Shankar- thumbnail

Originally posted by: norani

Okay dear ... Since its not Anuj or Rohan, there are only 3 possible men in the picture and that also if Uneka sticked to the three. They are Golu, Nakul and Omi. However Golu and Nakul are not that young πŸ˜† so I am guessing it is Omi. The accident may be caused by Omi just taking pills from Nakul. You know how Nakul is trying to kill his brother quietly by giving him the wrong medications. While driving Omi feels his head ache and prompt him to take off his hands from the steering. 
So how is my guessing Uneka, dear? πŸ˜ƒ

@Vin dearie : You are guessing Abhi's friend ... maybe ... because we don't know how many new character will Uneka brings in to this Apne πŸ˜†

@Kalika : After so long, you came back dear. Rohan ?????? Don't get surprised, Uneka has a lot of possible tracks in this new story and maybe a man by the name Shankar will appear too πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† to woo Simi

@bold: 🀣 I actually thought of that!
vinolya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ulakmini

The problem of mine is that I am not good in both hindi and English...so i thought if i use the both languages readers can understand it one or another...and my knowledge also will improve with this script...because Shankar is correcting my languages mistakes in both Hindi and English...  You all have to thank Shankar specially...

Uneka,
No need to worry dear. Nobody is perfect on earth.. everyone does mistake. In one way the translation may be helpful, its good... anybody will understand. One thing I agree with you reading and writing a lot will help one's vocabulary or writing skills or whatever. Thanks to Shankar who is doing a great job by helping you. Keep writing..
norani thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rumi-

No dear...lost in books...😭

Oh dear Rumi, you are showing us that you have to stay awake to tend to your books. I think you have just drink a cup of black coffee to make your eyes stays open like that πŸ˜†.

@Shankar : Rumi is lost in her books so that she will grab the all the stars available. πŸ€” Don't you want her to be a valedictorian like you na ...

kalika.j thumbnail
@Sankar🀣 so happy, and thank you behalf od Uneka from all of us.Doing great job, becoz of you this forum still active. πŸ₯³ .
Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
next part will post tmr...i am going to send it shankar today...
norani thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shankar-

@bold: 🀣 I actually thought of that!

He he he ... if there is a Shankar in this story, I don't want him to be negative in character. That is not our Shankar. I want him to be a good man who realised that Abhi and Simi are made for each other ... πŸ˜ƒ although he has feelings towards Simi πŸ˜‰
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

He he he ... if there is a Shankar in this story, I don't want him to be negative in character. That is not our Shankar. I want him to be a good man who realised that Abhi and Simi are made for each other ... πŸ˜ƒ although he has feelings towards Simi πŸ˜‰

OMG!!!!! πŸ˜² now I think I should read this part...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Edited by -Rumi- - 12 years ago
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Oh dear Rumi, you are showing us that you have to stay awake to tend to your books. I think you have just drink a cup of black coffee to make your eyes stays open like that πŸ˜†.

@Shankar : Rumi is lost in her books so that she will grab the all the stars available. πŸ€” Don't you want her to be a valedictorian like you na ...

πŸ˜† I used to take mixture of tea and coffee when have to keep eyes open like that...πŸ˜›

I can't be valedictorian dear...I missed my first semester exam because of sickness...thats why have to do an extra term than regular student..so no chance of being   valedictorian...😭