Apne...abhi simi ki nai kahani...

Posted: 12 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_bv5FcMMcI[/YOUTUBE]

(to day i am going to start the story...shankar is helping me to correct my languages mistakes and for editing  the script..i will promise you to post at least 3 parts in a week...)

In the morning, Simi, the elder daughter in Sethi family is looking at the window.

Her mom enters the room and says "Simi, tum aaj college mat jaana, 13/24 mein rehnewale uncle ne aaj uski bhai ka bete ko yahan bhulaya hai, tumhe dekhne keliye. (Simi, do not go to college today. Uncle in next door invited his brother's son to see you.)

Simi is annoyed and replies "Maa, ab tum padosionke paas bhi jaana shuru kiya, mein kab se keh rahi hun ki... (Now you start to go to the neighbors, I already told that...)

Manju interrupts and says "Bas kar Simi, 30 saal hone wali hai. Meine kabse teri baat sunliya...na khud koi dundliya ...aur hume bhi dundne se rok liya. Kiska intezaar hai tumhe? Khud apna dekhlo! Kya koi raj kumar ayega tumhari jaise ek moti aur mamuli ladki ke saat shadi karne keliye? Agar tumhe tumhara koi fikar nahi hai, toh apne bhai aur beheno ke barein me bhi fikar karo! (Enough Simi, you are going to be 30. I have listened to you all these years but you never found someone and did not let us find a partner for you. Who are you expecting? Will a prince come to marry a fat and normal girl like you? Look at yourself! If you do not care about yourself, atleast think about your brother and sisters.)

Simi feels sad and tries to say something then her second sister Neetu comes there. She has seen that Simi is upset and Manju is in angry.

"Oho maa! Aaj subhai mein Simi di ki sar par dat dalte ho? Chai nahi piyenge ham? Niche papaji tumhe bula raha hain." (Mom are you scolding Simi di in the morning? Are we not going have tea? Father calling you)

Manju leaves and Neetu is giving strange look at Simi. Simi says "Eise kyun dekhte ho meri tarha?" (why are you looking at me like this)

Neetu replies "meine soch rahi hun ke hamari simi di ko kaunsa ladka pasand karega. Tum to bilkul old fashion ki ho. Figure ka khyal nahi rakhte. Aur simi di ladko keliye toda sa stylish hona chahiye. (I am wondering that what kind of boy will like you. You don't take care of your figure, you are old fashion.To attract boys you have to be even a little bit stylish).

Simi gives hurtful smile to her and tries to leave but Neetu holds her hand and starts to say in emotional voice."Sorry simi di. Bachpan se mein jaanti hun ke tumhari dil me kisi ka intezaar hai, tumhari tadapte huwe ankhon me meine hamesha wo intezaar ka nasar dekhi hai. Kya itne saal jane ki baad bhi tumhe wahi ummeed hai? Koi aisa jeewan saathi milne ki jise tumhare mann mein basi hui hein? Kya duniya mein aise hota hein Simi di?" (I know from your childhood you are expecting some one. I have seen that expectation in your painful eyes. After so many year, do you still have that hope? Is it possible to happen in this world?)

"Iss dunuya mein aise nahi hota hein" Someone's voice comes from behind. Simi and Neetu turn around and see Milli there.

"Tum dono ne apni sapnon ki duniya se bahar akar dekhte, toh dekhega ye kitni bewakufi baten hai. Agar sapne sach hote toh duniya mein koi problem nahi hote, na? Aur kya achchi baat hai bhagwaan ne sirf tumhare liye koi banaya aur woh saat samandar paar karke tere paas aane waala hein? Arehh, Simi di, aisa kitabon mein hota haia aur kahaniyoh mein...zindagi me nahi"(If you two come out from your dream world and see the reality, then you will realize what kind of foolish thought is this. If we can fulfill our dreams in reality athere would be no problems in this world, right? How nice to think that god created a soul mate for only you and he will come to you across 7 seas for you? It only happens in books and stories...not in real life)

At the same time, Abhi is driving in a long path in a red jeep and stops his jeep at the river bank. He looks far away across the river bank and smiles. Then he starts to take photographs there. He is focusing his camera on a bird flying through the sky.

Simi looks through her window and sees a bird flying in the sky. She turns to Mili and says "Mili, mein yeh maanti hun...jab bhagwaan ne insaan banaya hai, uski aatma tukda kar ke, ek ek hissa kuch logo par dalte hein...jiske paas hamari atma ki tukade hein wo log ke bina hume hamesha adura mehsoos ho rahi hein. Hamari parivaar dekho. Ma, papaji, Anuj, tum aur Neetu... ek dusare ki bina har waqt adura kyun lagta hein? Kyunki hamari dilon ki ek hissa hum sabke paas rahete hai...hai na?(Mili, I believe this, when god created humans, He breaks the souls into pieces and he puts every piece into few peoples heart. Without those who having our souls in their heart, we always feel incomplete. Look at our family, all the time we feel incomplete without each other. Because we each have each part of our souls in all of us, right?)

Mili and Neetu are give an emotional look to Simi and come close to her.Their father enters the room and asks them to come to the tea table and he declares he has to tell secret for his children. The three sisters give a surprised look to their father.

Abhi comes in a Delhi street and his phone is ringing. He stops jeep on the side and answers the phone. "maa main ghar ki aas paas hus, 10 minutes me awunga" (Mom I am near to house. I will come in 10 minutes)

On other side, Anita grabs the phone from her mother and start to speak with Abhi. she says "Abhi, kahan ho aap? Jaldi aana! Tumhe yaad nahi ke hume kahan jaana hai aaj?" (Abhi come soon! Did you forget that where we have to go today?)

"Arehh, Anitha main tumhare liye Rohan ki ghar se kal raat hi nikla aur pura raat itni door raste par drive kiya. Waqt par aunga...intezaar karo." (I left Rohan's home last night and had whole night drive in a long path because of you I will come at time...wai.)

"Tum mere liye raat bhar drive kiya hein? Ya apni photographs keliye kiya hain? Mujhe koi parwa nahi! Jaldi aana!"(Did you drive for me or for your photographs? I don't care. Come soon!)

She cuts the line and other side Abhi is telling himself "Anita ne koi bhi baat ka appreciate kyun nahi karti? Uske liye kuch kiya ya na kiya, har waqt aisi baaten bol kar mera mood karab karti hai."(Why does Anita not appreciate anything that I am doing for her. All the time she says something rude and spoils my mood!)

He nods his head with hurt feelings in his eyes and starts the jeep. Suddenly a vehicle (white car) comes in front of him in a wrong side. Abhi stops his vehicle on time but the other vehicle goes on the side and clashes into a wall. Abhi quickly gets down and runs to the car to open the door. He sees a bleeding young man in the driver's seat and is surprised to see him.

pre-cap - Abhi sees simi in a balcony of 12/24 Karol baug house 

I think to start a game here to asking some question from you all...this is my questions

1. guess what would be the  secret Rs having to tell his children...???

2. where Abhi and Anitha plans to go...????

3. who is the injured young man Abhi sees in the white car...???

Edited by -Shankar- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ulakmini

I think to start a game here to asking some question from you all...this is my questions

I will just guess my answers... 😊 
1. guess what would be the  secret Rs having to tell his children...??? Regarding their property or something as such..

2. where Abhi and Anitha plans to go...???? I think to Simi's house...

3. who is the injured young man Abhi sees in the white car...??? May be Anuj, Simi's brother or Rohan... hehehehe.. just a guess, not sure

Beautiful Uneka, Just loved this part... Keep writing !!!!! Edited by vinolya - 12 years ago
πŸ‘ taaliyan
beautiful concept Uneka. love the story. πŸ˜ƒ
PS: I added the montage.
Where is everyone ???😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 
Originally posted by ulakmini

1. guess what would be the  secret Rs having to tell his children...???

2. where Abhi and Anitha plans to go...????

3. who is the injured young man Abhi sees in the white car...???

Stuti dear Uneka for the opening episode of Apne and am enjoying the story. Thank you for the translation too, if not I won't be able to understand πŸ‘.

Oh now are just like Shankar playing a guessing game πŸ˜ƒ. Okay, my guessing :
1. No idea ... πŸ˜† because its clueless
2. Accompanying Rohan to RS's house and this is where he will see Simi 😳  
3. Anuj πŸ˜•, why suddenly he is in the wrong side of the road
(drinking ❓ )
Originally posted by vinolya

Where is everyone ???😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 

Don't you worry, I have come Vin dearie. Oh I saw that you are crying a lot. Stop, stop and stop dear ... your eyes are swollen already or I will start 😭ing too.

One Q, why are you just guessing Uneka's Q. I thought you can read everybody's mind, Ms Mind Reader πŸ˜ƒ .
Originally posted by norani

Stuti dear Uneka for the opening episode of Apne and am enjoying the story. Thank you for the translation too, if not I won't be able to understand πŸ‘.

Oh now are just like Shankar playing a guessing game πŸ˜ƒ. Okay, my guessing :
1. No idea ... πŸ˜† because its clueless
2. Accompanying Rohan to RS's house and this is where he will see Simi 😳  
3. Anuj πŸ˜•, why suddenly he is in the wrong side of the road
(drinking ❓ )
🀣 OMG! I loved that answer. I was literally laughing out loud. πŸ˜† wow...
thanks ...i will give another day to wait you..
Originally posted by norani

One Q, why are you just guessing Uneka's Q. I thought you can read everybody's mind, Ms Mind Reader πŸ˜ƒ .

OK Norani dear, tell me whose mind should I read ??? For that I should meet the person or atleast I should see a piece of written material by him / her.. hahahahaha.. and I can try reading the mind. πŸ˜‰
Edited by vinolya - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Shankar-

🀣 OMG! I loved that answer. I was literally laughing out loud. πŸ˜† wow...

Dear, you are πŸ˜† and 🀣. I never knew you too are funny.
After reading back I am confused whether its really Anuj or Rohan. This is because of the narration "He sees a bleeding young man in the driver's seat and is surprised to see him
". I don't think Abhi knew Anuj and usually the word surprise here refers to situation when we knew a person and he make things that are within our knowledge/imagination.

So maybe its Rohan whom Abhi knew, but, I am waiting for the next episode for Uneka to reveal who is actually that bleeding young man 😊