Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
They showed Puneet in the precap to tonight's episode, consoling his widowed daughters.  Strange in itself - wouldn't he have done that b4 the 16 wars?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lola610

But... they haven't introduced Puneet yet, have they 😕 Just mentioned the character in a voiceover. That's where they could've slowed down. I mean... at least a montage while the explanation's going on? Who listens to narrators?! And apart from the writing being jumpy and vague, it was also erroneous - as you mentioned, Kalyavan attacked Mathura, not Dwarika 😳 I get that they wanted to start with some action and banging and crashing and they hadn't casted Jarasandh yet, nor did they want to repeat Kans Vadh... they could very well have introduced Kalyavan in the first epi and made Dwarika Nirmaan the focus of the first week, since it followed immediately after. That would give some background and get everyone used to the part of the narrative we're jumping in on. Hope they are more careful henceforth and do not bring other early stories into the picture, trying to fit all of Krishna's leelas into the Dwarika phase just to match the title of the show. Speaking of which, nice title song! But I hope to hear the dhun from the launch video again, that I really loved - brownie points to whoever guesses why 😛

Really?? Why'd I feel like I saw Puneet?Confused That's really strange...who was that guy in the very beginning then? Was it still Kalyavan?

Lol, since I don't understand the language, I didn't notice whether he was attacking Mathura or Dwaraka, but I'm really glad they did not re-show Kans Vadh. It was already done in JSK and then they would have to show the Gurukul phase and all too.

This is only the first episode, so once they receive feedback from viewers, I'm sure they'll improve...especially the settings. They're too dark and dreary.

And yaaay, Ravindra Jain is back!
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Janu, yes that was Kaalyavan only in the first episode. Jarasandh will be introduced today, I guess.

I do agree, they need to improve the set, specially the 'dark' (or dimly lit) rooms in the palace. The Brightnss, the Glory of Krishna should be reflected in the settings in the palace also...
coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
'm having such a tough time watching it online... 
 i agree Vishal is doing a gr8 job... n sets r a bit darker...
 Balramji was too angry😳

overall, 'm liking the show till now n characters r potrayed well...
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: coolpratz

'm having such a tough time watching it online... 

i agree Vishal is doing a gr8 job... n sets r a bit darker...
 Balramji was too angry😳

overall, 'm liking the show till now n characters r potrayed well...

My thoughts exactly! Vishal did great but Balram was too angry (actor was good though), more like Duryodhan or Kans type in my opinion. And the sets need to brighten up more, cheerful landscapes and palaces make a mytho show look grander and more divine.