Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

****Ch 2 taming the wounded tiger ******

Two days later misha come and visits jay in jail

Well well look here poor jay khurana in the lock up how sad but you know what jay these bar really suits you no really tiss tiss   jay you messed with me misha don't think you'll get off the hook so easily and if you do anything like what you did the other day I will file a case of sexual harassment against you understood says misha

Just because a tiger  is locked up in a cage doesn't change the fact that he is a tiger  and haven't you heard the saying wounded tiger well you just pushed the wrong button dobrial you've made this even more fun  just wait till I come back out sweet heart says jay  

Haha funny khurana you and out not happening anytime soon so whatever  well its getting late I have party to go to I'll enjoy my party and you enjoy your self in the lock up says misha she leaves

That night at sids

Panchi baby im sorry I couldn't come to pick you up at the airport but look this party is for you your home coming I love you sweetheart says sid

I know but still you should have come but its ok I mean this party and all its very sweet of you thanks says panchi

Any thing for my girl says sid

Misha pia told me evryhting that happened with jay be careful I use to be like that when iwas his age says sid

What you were a creep how low sid  says panchi

No babes I use to but now I 'm a good boy I swear only for you says sid

No but seriously mish jay wint keep quite he will do something says kabir

I  know guys don't worry that's why you kabir will help me says misha

Sure for you anything mish says kabir

Well firstly you have act like you're my bf and protect me even I can do it myself but still and if you do this kabeera  I will help you  impress pia  deal says misha

Sure but he wont buy it mish everyone knows I like pia so whats the plan says kabir

Well birdi, sid you both have to act as if you think k and I are perfect for each other and birdi bring out how close we  were as kids and all   and kabir please stay away from pia for a few days please tommrow at school creat ascene and do something to act like you like me anything ok says misha

Next day

Misha wears and yellow halter top with jeans  she and k come to college on her bike he is driving

Jay walks in  and sees them

Dude whats your problem kabir cant you understand I said im busy god  whats with you  says misha  she leaves passes jay

Misha wait listen to me na kabir runs after her

Misha gets to class in she sees jay

Oh god he is in this class god help me thinks misha

Dobrial   you look sexy in yellow  I like  why the hell was  kabir  near you  syas  jay

That's none of your business  says misha

She sits in back of him

Her cell phone rings

Kabir im in class its about to start well talk at lunch  bye

Jay thinking yeh kya kabir better stay away from her or else

At lunch in canteen

Kabir pia  misha sitting they see  jay coming

Misha listen to me misha  fine  kabir stands on the table  listen up everyone  what is guy to do when for the past one year has been calling , e-mailing  a girl he likes in paris for one year and now she feels I was lying to her  misha  dobrial I not lying I love you , I loved you since childhood if I wasn't serious I wouldn't have talk to you every day and night when you were in paris I even picked you up from the airport and brought roses for you ' you told me its all lies well its not here to prove to you misha  dobrial  here (takes off his watch and outs on her ) from today you and me are a couple and as soon as I finish this year will get engaged I promise   

Misha kisses hischeek and hugs  him kabir spins her around in his arms

Everyone claps

What the hell when did this happen neel you said misha isn't dating anyone whats going on here says jay

Bro how could I know they had a long distance relationship says neel

Find out everything says jay

Jay cant bear to see misha in another guys arms  he goes up to misha and kisses her on the lips and punches kabir

What the !@#$%^&*  how dare you kiss my girlfriend  I will  kill you  kabir then starts beating jay

Girlfriend no I don't think so she is mine you were never in the picture get away from here or else  says jay

Mish comes in front of kabir What nonsense you were never in the picture it has always been kabir don't you dare touch him ( slaps him twice) that's for kissing me and beating up kabir  are you crazy I gusses  one time in lock up wasn't enough if you don't stop I ll make sure you go right back in

Pia gets some ice misha puts ice on kabirs lip and blows on it she looks at jay he is going green with envy  kabir gets up and puts his hand on her waist and they walk away

Later that night

Ramu khaha where is everyone asks misha

Ramu sab is at work and ma'ma is shopping panchi has gone to sids and pia is at a shoot they will come later on eat dinner  says ramu

Ok I'll just change syas

misha window is open she is in her pj  and spaghetti strap shirt and boy boxers   she calls kabir

hi my darling boyfriend what you doing thinking of me jokes misha but   just then  jay comes trew her window  misha  screams drops the phone jay covers her mouth with his hand

hello misha are you ok mish says kabir on the phone

misha  you shouldn't have done what you did today you and kabir  no I don't think so says jay

omg jay shit kabir leaves the house and get in his car still on the phone

misha pushes his hand away

are  you  crazy  what wrong with you '. I don't even know you and your obsessed with me  get it throw her sick mind I hate you   why are you after me what have I  done to you I barely know you  says misha

I know but there something about you that makes me go crazy for you I have never felt this way about anyone I just know ki tum sirf mere ho and if kabir comes near you ll he go to the hospital I mean it misha you don't know me says jay

You better not harm kabir jay or I will how much I hate you you haven't seen my hatered yet it can be ugly very ugly  says misha

They have a eye lock

Suddenly its broken  when kabir grabs  jay and punches him in the face  the cops come and get jay  kabir runs to misha and hugs her

That's it for now don't forget to comment

Precap chapter 3

Poisin ivy club

KaSha dancing

Get your hands off her rathod   says jay

Ahhh kabir yells misha  are you crazy you hit his head with a a bottle how could you jay  kabir crys misha  she gets up I wont spare you she grabs the broken bottle and cuts her hand  she faints as she falls she hits her head on the bar table

Misha no no he takes his hanky and wraps her hand she faints I wont let anything happen to you misha wake up  kabir misha in hospital

Doctor kabir is in coma and misha has lost her memory

Edited by lalmirch28 - 12 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jay Khuranna is madly in love with Misha Dobriyal...
Wohooo
Poor K bali ka bakra ban gaya hain bechara...
ek tho usse Pia nahi mili upar se Jay uska raita paka raha hain...
Precap looks scary yaar..
Continue soon
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG!
wat an update..
has jay lost it...he is crazy for misha...
precap...poor kabir...in coma & misha loosing her memory...
thanks for the pm...
continue soon...tc

sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...
Poor Kabir......bechara ...gehun ke saath ghun bhi pis gaya
Jay is a pshyco or totally mad in Misha's love...
He kissed her again and this time on lips...
I think inspired by Imraan Hasmi😆
update soon...

Jay how you dared to touch Kabir...

Edited by sur001 - 12 years ago
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Im shocked after reading this.. Jay confuses me.. Does he really love her or is it a game? He kissed her.. Oh wow.. Precap sounds a lil scary..
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i m luving ur ff...add me to ur pm list...jay n misha...hot chemistry
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update
jisha are alwayzzz cute
love them both
hope the cvs also get such ideas
thnx for the pm
continue soon...
i will be waiting...
love u
renuka

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jay is so scary yaar . Punching Kabir like that i was so angry at him. Misha is so cute. Ram milaye jodi. Dono ko sirf mra mari achi laghti hai
Cute_Gal thumbnail
awesome update.. jay is totally different here.. poor Kabir.. carry on.. thanx for d pm..lol.
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update! Jay is so possessive and crazily in love with Misha already! Precap sounds so sad! I feel bad for Kabir and Misha! But I guess how else is Misha gonna fall in love with Jay, unless Kabir is out of the picture and Misha has lost her memory. So it makes sense. Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊