Alka Chander to tie the knot-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Alka-Chander to tie the knot?

Fans of Alka and Chander, from STAR One's Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein, have a reason to celebrate, as their favourite couple will get married in the maha episode of the show this weekend.

Things have not been too good for the couple in the past few days, with huge tiffs, and Alka even threatening to break the relationship. The union of the couple will definitely come as a relief to their fans.

A STAR One.in source discloses, "Alka, who is upset with Chander, will visit him and accuse him of neither trusting nor loving her. A hurt Chander will give Alka his mother's wedding sari and ask her to wear it. Alka will gladly follow Chander's instructions, after which the couple will get married in a temple."

"On the other hand, Jay is upset with Chander over the carbide factory issue. NNT will assure him that he will handle Chander. NNT will ask Abhishek to call Chander home, but just as Abhishek is about to do it, his aide will inform him about Alka and Chander's marriage. Abhishek will be left furious after hearing the news."

Sad at the turn of events, Alka says, "I never expected Chander and my relationship to take such a bad turn. I feel that he does not love me like he used to before. We have been fighting so much since the past few days, and I don't know if things will ever be the same between us any more."

An infuriated Chander states, "Jay is the person who is creating problems between Alka and me. He is trying to turn her against me, for his own benefit. I am upset that Alka is spending so much time with him, and helping him succeed in his plans to separate us. I have now decided to sort out all our issues. I feel marriage is the only solution that will end the misunderstandings between us."

Don't forget to watch the exciting maha episode of Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein on Saturday, July 2, at 8 PM.

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
Friday, July 01, 2011

You have already voted on this!
  0  LIKE  | 

http://www.starone.in/news/1945/alkachander-to-tie-the-knot.aspx
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
first of all MARRIAGE didn't happened . at least  everyone should know about that .
such ignorant fools overruling the LAWS at all cost .

some foolish religious rituals doesn't mean anything at all .
well fools can enjoy this religious propaganda .

as i point out in my topic LAW is something too.

without  LAW RULES AND REGULATIONS  this so called CIVILIZED soceity can't exist .  in every way MARRIAGE  didn't happened at all .

ALKA consider CHANDER as HUSBAND

CHANDER consider ALKA as wife . this is more important .

misguiding and generating wrong information is one of the biggest crime in the ART of media . well again its an indian show so what can be expected and audience is of the type too irrational and illogical and unlawful . completely its in blood to not follow rules .

LAWS are build for ordering the resources and betterment of humans which without any race,class,blood partiality treat each human as equal .

no matter how you marry if LAW not authorize it then that marriage never ever happened

I THINK PEOPLE NEED TO CORRECT THEIR DEFINITION OF MARRIAGE .

just some absurd activities can't rule out the LAW . the LAW which guide the whole society  .

well well well for this special occasion i have some good lines from movie COLD MOUNTAIN

STARS ARE NICOLE KIDMAN WHOM I LIKE A LOT  AND JUDE LAW

Inman: Ada, I wanna marry you. If you'll have me.

Ada: Isn't there some religion where you just say I marry you, three times, and then you're man and wife?

Inman: I marry you, I marry you, I marry you.

[Ada laughs]

Inman: Why is that funny?

Ada: No, I think it's I divorce you three times and then you're not married anymore.

after than ADA also says  I MARRY YOU I MARRY YOU I MARRY YOU

what a fantastic novel it is . less romance but great quotes and situations and reality of life

well i just watched the movie so i can't feel the pain they both suffered .

but really MOVIE made me emotional a lot  a lot damn a lot .
Edited by rajin90 - 12 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
thanks a lot for the article tanu🤗
wow...! chander will giv alka his mom's wedding sari.! how romantic😍
maha epi will be a treat for us chalka fans.. coz chander-alka will get married🥳

-- sad part is that chander will be killed😭 as v all can see it happen in maha epi promo
-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
tanu...thnx for posting🤗 and sweetu...dont worry chandu may not get killed...bcoz of public demand😛
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnks 4 the article tanu!
wonderful.m in love wid dlmh maha epi even b4 its release n i got a pm 4m shweta tat had an article in wich it z stated tat chander ll go missing the nxt day of marriage wich means he wont get killed.so its a double celebration.yaya!!!!🥳
chander u ll come bck 2 alka soon if u go missing.i hav no issues wid tat cz its a part of the story bt once dead cnt come back so double celebration.
yay!!!👏👏👏
Edited by tinatartari - 12 years ago
-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tinatartari

thnks 4 the article tanu!

wonderful.m in love wid dlmh maha epi even b4 its release n i got a pm 4m shweta tat had an article in wich it z stated tat chander ll go missing the nxt day of marriage wich means he wont get killed.so its a double celebration.yaya!!!!🥳
chander u ll come bck 2 alka soon if u go missing.i hav no issues wid tat cz its a part of the story bt once dead cnt come back so double celebration.
yay!!!👏👏👏

Tina🤗  Bhagwan...opps...production ne teri sun li😛
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Anks-

Tina🤗  Bhagwan...opps...production ne teri sun li😛

🤣🥳

Thanks for the article tanu.
Edited by -Fragrance-- - 12 years ago