Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
congratulation πŸ₯³
aww 15th, wooow yaara,, u r a rockstar.. im very very very happpy for you...πŸ€—
all the best and keep rocking

senorita
AS.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny1000

Senortia: Another one who is always active here and always here. A special post because thank you thank you so much for always being in my gallery, commenting always and just raising my spirits. words are not enough to thank you!πŸ€—

let me tell you one funny thing
i never expect a special comment from you or not from anyone.. because i know im not a special person..πŸ˜†.. anyway

awww yaaaraa..
is it really me whom ur talking about
awwwi cannt believe.. thankuu thankuuπŸ€—...
NOW IM REALLY FEEL SPECIAL.. sachi main aww..
ur always welcome... its your magic, ur creation forced to me visit or comment on your gallery..
THANKS yaara.. mujhe to samaj nahi a raha kia bollooon so thanksπŸ€—

senorita
AS.. thumbnail
thanks God main regular visitor hunπŸ˜†.. i really want to leave request, yesterday i was like ohh can i send Jenny pm kay she can make one sig for me, and today u opened woooww thankuπŸ€—

'edit

wooow loved all 3 sigs.. awww ShilpaKaranW sig is beautiful.. ohhh ShewtaKaranS HOOTT sig yaara...
aww beautiful sig of KaranShilpa

senorita

Edited by aisha_1992 - 12 years ago
AS.. thumbnail
RESERVED

Pictures
not necessary to use all.. BUT BUT use just Kareena pic from 2nd pic (wid Anil from BW) and 6th pic (wid SK from JWM)

senorita
Edited by aisha_1992 - 12 years ago
jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Congratz on your new shop :) Can't wait to see more massive updates from you :D

BTW just saw your update in your last shop. This is amazing!  
Edited by -Jessy- - 12 years ago
jesss. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny1000

The KaJen Crew [ Sahar, Farzana, JetRose, Jessy and others] I am sorry If I forgot someone but I remember these people on top of my head. Thank you thank you so much for your encouraging comments. Whether it's KaSh or JW and KSG, you guys always comment and brighten up my day even if it's a simple comment as beautiful update.. makes my day..Thank you so much and special shoutout to Sahar,.She always takes my requests and makes something smashing and I just love her for that reason.. Thank you so muchπŸ€—

Aww that's so sweet of you! I thought you hadn't noticed me coz I'm new to your shop LOL anyways, you're welcome! Your massive updates deserve so many comments πŸ˜³  
jesss. thumbnail
I take it I can request too? Well then reserved for a KaJen request and also thank you for accepting KaJen requests. So nice of you! :D 

Edited

Here is my request. Credit for caps - Sahar

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i361/AccordingtoSary/Drunk%20Armaan/Image9.jpg
http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i361/AccordingtoSary/Drunk%20Armaan/Image8.jpg
http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i361/AccordingtoSary/Drunk%20Armaan/Image4.jpg
http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i361/AccordingtoSary/Drunk%20Armaan/Image3.jpg

Can you come up with the text please :)

If you personalize requests then write For Jessy on the sig please :)

If possible, make the style and colour like this sig - 

Thank you and good luck! <3

Edited by -Jessy- - 12 years ago
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
CONGRATSSS JENSSS!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Woah, 15th Shop is like awesome!!! You're absolutely brilliant at sigs, and the hardwork you put into every sig is just so obvious from your work! Your sigs have inspired me SO much, cause I never thought I could ever do sigs myself. But your sigs were the first sigs I saw when I joined IF, and since then, I've been such a huge fan of your work. You're just the best! I don't think there's anyone who can not like your sigs, they're absolutely unique and just so amazing.

From SaJan, to ArNaya, to the World Cup stuff and now IPKKND, we've actually had SO many shows in common and it's been SO much fun just knowing you! πŸ˜† Just wanna say that I wish you have loads and loads more shops! Love you and you ROCK!

And oye, if I get any more active in your shop, I'll have to shift in here with my bed. You don't want that do you? 🀣
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
AWWW AWWW JENOOπŸ€—πŸ€— congo jana!!! OMGGG 15th:OO what should I say!! but this is what u deserve! I m ur fan ever since I joined IF! I rem how I used to see ur SG stuff on goggle images and m like..ohh god this girl is just super talented! I have so many old siggies of urs in my lappie! always close to my heart! But we didn't come to know eachother for very long! dont know how we met, but when we met, It was a started of an awesome friendship! I love our PM talks!! u have made like millions of siggies on my demand or even surprise ones! :D they all mean very much for me! thank u so much for everything!! love ya!! and I know, I will be commenting on ur 30th one very soon:) 
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
res sweetie! really sorry man.  Had been travelling to India. Finally got here. Will edit soon :)