June 30th WU! *Complete*

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Peoplesss!

I know the update is already late but please be a bit more patient with me...i have to hit the gym right now...ill be back in about two hours and then post the update!

lots of love<3
naina

Jhaakar house the next morning, Devyani enters Gaurav's room, and tells him she understands his situation, that circumstances made him tell Vidya the truth, and they have to bring Vidya back no matter what. Gaurav says no, Vidya has nothing to return to in this house except more sadness. Devyani says that if Vidya doesn't return, then everyone will find out the truth including SSP, and Gaurav says let them find out, and I want to tell them myself. Devyani pleads with him to talk to Vidya.

Vidya sitting all dull in her house, emotionless, when Gaurav calls, and Vidya says no to talk to him. Devyani talks to Vidya's mom then, and pleads with her to talk to Vidya, and says that she'll come to pick Vidya up. Her mom says she'll come herself, and Vidya screams from the background that she'll never return to that house, she won't!  Vidya cries to her mom who asks her what the matter is, and she says nothing.

Jaggi, Imli, Priya, and Aditya talking about what's going on. Bauji returns and everyone's all happy to see him return, and then he asks if everything's fine at home and Aditya lies. Bauji asks what's going on, and Devyani comes and tells him to rest.

SSP pacing in his room, thinking that it must be Gaurav's fault that Vidya left. Uttara comes right then, and tries to make him happier, he pulls the usual emotional disconnected card, and blames Devyani.  And then Uttara stops him and then blames Devyani as well, and promises to tell SSP everything that's going on. And then makes a "slip" about how it would be nice if Uttara took Devyani's place, and Uttara says she doesn't care about anyone else and will always be with him.

Vidya's mom attempting to comfort her, and tries to find out about the "fight" between her and Gaurav. Vidya just thinking about everything that happened at the mandir.And thinks that she doesn't know how to tell her mom something she herself doesn't understand.

Gaurav talking to Karan and telling him that he doesn't think Vidya will come back ever, and says how would she have ever figured out that it's not Arti I'm in love with but Karan. And right then, the door opens, and Aditya is standing there.

Aditya and Priya come in and Aditya tries to comfort him, and Gaurav says nothing will be fine. And Aditya offers to help, Priya leaves right then, and it's just the two men. Gaurav says that Vidya will not be returning home, that's all Adi needs to know. And I don't want her to either. Right then, SSP enters and tells Aditya that he wants to talk to Gaurav.

Precap: SSP at Vidya's house, telling her mom that he wants to talk to Vidya. Vidya is all panicky and nervous in the background.

Edited by Naina2127 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I hope she doesn't go bac but I've a feeling she will 😕
sreereddy thumbnail