CONTEST: Design A Phillum Poster - Done - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by --jiya--

Challenge accepted!😎 *for the sake of sheer awesomeness*😎

I really don't know whether I'll be able to participate😕 considering my hectic schedule but I will try my best!😳

~jiya~

Lol Barney's definitely getting a lot of love on this thread and I do hope you find the time to participate. You have about 12 days till the deadline.
Guys I've added two new rules to the initial post (which I have already mentioned in my subsequent posts but nevertheless they are now on the main post as well). They are:
  • Do not put your copyrights on the poster! (Reason being we don't want to influence IF members when they vote)
  • You may submit multiple entries as long as they are not for the same movie.
Oooh, this sounds fun, and Challenge Accepted😎
Best of luck to all who are participating!
Challenge accepted
@one doubt the movie name for eg : DDLJ bt we can add any character instead of srk & kajol ryt?
*challenge accepted*😃

waiting for my mind to come up wid an idea now!!!
Feel like participating..Let's see😎
im confused whether it shud be one like father son holding hands or really one like ddlj with srk and kajol (just an example)
Interesting might join the contest.
Originally posted by preksha_naksh

Challenge accepted
@one doubt the movie name for eg : DDLJ bt we can add any character instead of srk & kajol ryt?

Yes exactly you can use anything and everything on the poster, so for e.g. you can use Manav and Archana from Pavitra Rishta, or some inanimate object like a garland of flowers or maybe some Tamil or English actors.

The point is the representation of the poster is completely up to you and it does not have to include the original actors.

I hope everyone knows the above point, i.e. you do not have to make a poster with the original actors.