Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you Gunthy for the nice update and side comments,πŸ˜ƒ 

What may be the reason behind Suchi's droham to Prabha.πŸ˜•.?? I think they are going to bring more complications within Deepa, Prabha and Kanagu's triangle love..!!😲

GW and TA's scene don't know what to say😑..TA did complain about his mom and her activities to his friends Kanagu and Joseph now again he is going and discussing about the money matter with his mom itself.😲.!! I think Sudha may call Thulasi and tell these money matters to her..πŸ˜•.

TA saying to Deepa that a person's lover doesn't talk to them that really hurts was a nice dialog😳, as he also had experienced that..!! The story is going to move interestingly... Now through Dharma TA is going to help TPS  against Bhuvana..And he is also going to help Prabha who is Bhuvana's son and that too for his love.. which will definitely drive Bhuvana mad on TA from both sides..!! Even though T&T will face many problems through this side of story it will be interesting as Thulasi's mother matter will come out..!! Lets see what happens!!!πŸ˜•
Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
sahi. thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Gunz.

Suchi character looks wierd and she seem to be money minded. I think Suchi is loving Prabha for his wealth not for his wealth. After Suchi settle down in the life she will Kalatify Prabha and marry someone else. Suchi character seems to be like Bhuvana. They know how to deal with men.

GW doesn't like Thulasi but why is she avoiding to give money to her son. When Tamil ask for money to GW samantham illam GW is talking about Thulasi thosham. Nowadays when Tamil is crying GW is happy and when Tamil is happy GW is not happy. If Tamil is almost dead and for saving Tamil life they have to give some money. In that situation GW don't give a single paisa to save Tamil life but Thulasi could even sacrifice her life to save Tamil life. Gw is a very wicked and selfish women. Tamil have to be ashamed to having mother like GW.

If earth quake come also Tamil will not say about his problem to Thulasi. Prabha and Tamil meeting was good. Is Tamil is going to do any social service to make Prabha and Suchi together. For Tamil is easy to help for others but it is very hard to fix his own probem.
Edited by Ravi37 - 12 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail

Originally posted by: TTfan

Now through Dharma TA is going to help TPS  against Bhuvana..And he is also going to help Prabha who is Bhuvana's

I think that way too... Bhuvana is going to get mad at TA for helping TPS and also helping Prabha with his love. She is going to try to harm TA or put him in some deep trouble. This will in turn make Tulasi go against Bhuvana. Meanwhile TA might find out that Bhuvana is Tulasis mother.

I hope this plot between TA, Tulasi and Bhuvana will be interesting...lets c..
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Gunz for the update! and coverin for moi πŸ€—

hehehhe yes, TA was speakin out of experience thaane... but he can't go 1 day w/o speaking to Thuls, but for others its 10days aam πŸ˜› I guess its like his mom, who can't go 1 day w/o speaking to Psycho 🀒

Glad he didnt care about Dhosham and glad Sudha actually seems like she cares about TA now that she's is sissies with Thuls πŸ˜ƒ

Uh oh, like u guys said, TA is gonna get distracted w/ Prabha's problems and might end up making another vetti savaal to Bhuvs (aka his MIL) πŸ˜†

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Gunthy for the update and side comments! πŸ˜ƒ

This Suchi does not deserve Prabha and his love for her. Like Sandy told if she does not want to have to do anything with him, she could tell him that directly instead of making him this sad. He is searching for her like a mental. I like Prabha's track which is much better than A&S!

Oh GW&TA scene was ewww. ROFL Oh TA why do you need to touch your mom's face that psycho kept kissing and kissing?! 🀒 Yuck! Oh pity TA, that guy is totally helpless in this whole money matter, well he deserves it for his stupidity. He himself does not want to tell others that he works for Dharman. Guess he does not like working for him, but is forced right now to work for him.

The last scene with TT was cute. That poor girl is worried to see her hubby being upset. Why can't TA share this matter which keeps him depressed with his wife?! She would be definetly a good moral support unlike his mother who makes everything even more worse.

I don't think Suchi is in love with TPS' son. I am not sure, but doesn't he study in UK?!

Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Theiva

Oh GW&TA scene was ewww. ROFL Oh TA why do you need to touch your mom's face that psycho kept kissing and kissing?! 🀒 Yuck! Oh pity TA, that guy is totally helpless in this whole money matter, well he deserves it for his stupidity. He himself does not want to tell others that he works for Dharman. Guess he does not like working for him, but is forced right now to work for him.

Gunthy kaathu seems to be flowing ur way... Ur comment is so something Gunz would write 🀣🀣... but totally agree so yucky that scene... but poor GW, it's not the same for her pola when Psycho pinches her cheeks, athan she didn't believe TA when he did it 😑

It seemed fake the way he was apologizing to his mom, that was very satisfying for me πŸ˜† cuz I don't think he really meant the sorry πŸ˜›

acornn thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent update and comments!

TA & GW scene was not as bad as one expected.  The 'Dosham' dart that GW is using with TA as launch pad to target T is going to misfire- the effects are going to be felt in SQ's life.

Sad to see TA carrying his begging routine with all and sundry ….. this time it is GW… Arghhh.  The conversation is 'overheard' by S, which is good in one way. She is going to courier the information to T about TA in soup over the loan issue and may possibly ask P to bailout TA.

T'n'TA brief interaction was nizzz.  T tending to beatdown TA…..Poor T, concerned about TA nags him to reveal the reasons….. as usual TA stonewalls not wanting to burden her with his issues, which is bad. 

Looks like TA will be back in his social service mode trying to unite P with S as he has 'angel' blood. TA was good when he said he doing fine under the care of T.

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubba

Thanks gunz for the update...

ROFL...Chennai powercut is an enemy to thendral and me..πŸ˜›

Following only updates...less watching and writting ...

TA's next job - Prabha ku marriage senchu vekartha ???

TA is not anymore as free as a bird like before..ippo waist around with kadam tags hanging...mood out completely ...apporam eppidi he can arrange a Kalyanam? with whom? Deepa vaa? Kanagu will go berserk that too if he knows its TA who is arranging a marriage for Prabhu with his "sweet heart"...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Like someone mentioned earlier that Suchi could be behaving so heartless due to Bhu's warnings...but I feel Deepa would only be a good friend for Prabhu...I think she will end up with our Kanagu...πŸ‘ Hope Kanagu will be successful in his business venture...and Prabhu is successful in his love life too..!!πŸ‘πŸΌ Bhu can go to hell..!!😑
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Gunz...πŸ‘...everyone including me seems to be such dedicated fans of Thendral...!!

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: acornn

Thanks for the excellent update and comments!

TA & GW scene was not as bad as one expected.  The 'Dosham' dart that GW is using with TA as launch pad to target T is going to misfire- the effects are going to be felt in SQ's life.

Sad to see TA carrying his begging routine with all and sundry '.. this time it is GW' Arghhh.  The conversation is 'overheard' by S, which is good in one way. She is going to courier the information to T about TA in soup over the loan issue and may possibly ask P to bailout TA.

T'n'TA brief interaction was nizzz.  T tending to beatdown TA'..Poor T, concerned about TA nags him to reveal the reasons'.. as usual TA stonewalls not wanting to burden her with his issues, which is bad. 

Looks like TA will be back in his social service mode trying to unite P with S as he has 'angel' blood. TA was good when he said he doing fine under the care of T.

Yes I agree with you...TA knows his mum's true colours now...but GW1 expects to hit the bull's eye as before. TA knows that he will never get any sympathy from his mum even if he were to fall into a pit...its always one way track for GW...ie. for her benefit and Lav's too.😑
Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago