Gaurav plans Exhibition

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Gaurav plans painting exhibition

Gaurav Khanna who is currently on a break from TV is back to his first love, painting and plans to organize an exhibition of his work soon.

Gaurav when contacted confirms "Yes I do plan to organize an exhibition but I have a few more paintings in mind which I want to complete before I finalize details about the exhibition. I am currently in my hometown Kanpur but will be returning to Mumbai soon to shoot some ads that I have signed."

Speaking about his love for painting the actor reveals "I have been painting right since childhood days and have even won many awards. I am a moody painter and do paint everything from portraits to canvas and abstracts. I dreamt of becoming a professional painter during junior college but then I got through MBA and modeling and acting offers came in, so life took a different course."

Gaurav also reveals that he has never attempted making a painting of any of his co-stars and also tells us why. "I am a moody painter and you never know what I might feel like painting at that moment. All my co-stars are good looking people and I don't think I am good enough to capture their beauty", says a modest Gaurav.

When questioned about his comeback on the small screen the actor says "I had been working continuously for the past four or five years and was looking for a break so currently I am enjoying my break from work. I will get back to TV as soon as I am offered a good script, till them I am keeping myself occupied with ads."

We wish Gaurav good luck for his forthcoming exhibition.

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh wow . . . Gr8 news. . . All d very best Gaurav
thanks 4 sharin
Praves thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx... great news!!! But we want to see him on the small screen too!! 😔
pia09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thks for sharing. All the best for exhibition gaurav, but pl. come soon in new show. we are missing u a lot.
chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for sharing 
all the best for his exhibition...n missing him a lot on screen come back soon gaurav