maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yesterday for the first time we all got a dose of Ayesha's personality. Though young and aspiring to be a wannabe model, in the deep of her heart she too wants to settle in life marrying her Prince charming(who dosent want to?😳 )

Even though she had earlier said this, yesterday's episode showed more insight into her self. All her needs and wants have always been satisfied by Priya, but still she earns and craves for more in life than this.

Her dreams of having a big house, big car (One or two), Big mansion, designer clothes, branded cosmetics and branded wear, outing for dinner or lunch in plush restaurants, lots of money at her disposal always all, showed how much she aspires for these.

She knows her marrying prince charming will be a bonus, but her ultimate requirement is a luxurious comfortable life; which as a middle class woman, she can only dream of and not end up achieving them.

So this small abberration  of marrying a man twice her age didnt matter to her, as she thought it was more important that all her other basic needs and wants gets satisfied. As vasu had rightly put she was more like a Charlotte Lucas case of Pride and Prejudice.

If you dont get the Prince charming of your life, well and good ; dosen't matter. Your life is settled beyond your imagination and all your dreams and aspirations are realised. Thats what she calculated.

I liked her honesty and the openess with which she stated her inner mind. She was very practical and grounded., knowing fully well neither her father nor Priya can give her the sort of life she dreams for. So it made her choose money over prince charming; dream over age.

But am hopeful that the way the episode ended and will unfold next, theres a window open for her. She can still realise her big dream. Remember Niharika introduced her elder son Sidhanth. Maybe EK has some twist in her story and will pair Ayesha with him.
In all I hope Ayesha realises her dreams, after all thats what we all try in our lives and succeed to some extent.Aim to achieve big; if not be happy with what you have achieved!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bikerider thumbnail
🤢 ayesha is ready to marry at 42 year old for big car , big brands and big house 😡
misty_drastifan thumbnail
Ayesha is like her MOM Shipra
precap is quiet interesting
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
There are so many girls like Ayesha around. All of us want to be comfortably off, if not rich, to be able to go out, have fun, car, house, etc. Question is how many will marry a guy twice your age to get it. Many of us wouldn't, but many more will. Just fact of life. So I have no complaint against Ayesha on this.

More interesting for me will be to see how she develops, once she knows that the rishta is for Priya, and not her. Now that characterisation will be interesting, as I want to know if she turns negative, or just shrugs her shoulders and moves ahead. Hope CVs are listening.
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I totally thought that too. She is a copy of her MOM.