YRKKH WU- 29th June.. Deora and there problems

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
29th June WU  of  YRKKH..

(credit  for  text  Pree 👏)

Part -1
akshara  said  that  Deora  book  M's hotel  for  sangeet  function and  vish  said  its  good .and  kaka  said  they  will  pesonaly  take  care  of  everything. and  akshi  said  everyone  that  they  have  to  come  for  every  rasam  and  give  aashirvad. and  dadi  said  that  our  liteel  pari  is  now  so  grown up  that  she  is takeing  big  responcibilty. and  than  akshi  said  she  have  two  ghar  and  then  vish  said  to  naitik  that  tell  everone  congrats. and  naksh  left.

at  SS  dining table  akshi  is  said  to  everyone  that  Deora  booked  her  dads  hotel.everyone  is  happy  . and  the  phone  ring and  mrs  deora  told  g3  that  the  booking  is  not  avalable  so  she  can  talk  to  there  samdhi  . they  can  make  room  for  the  rasam. while  they  are  aksharas  family. and  g3  said  she will  call  her. and  she  said  everything  to  everyone  dj  and  rb  said  NO👏. that  they  cant  tell  vish  about  this. if  there is  no  room  in  hotel  how  he  can  make  room? dj  said  we  cant  presserice  vish  he  cant  do  any  adjustment  to  his  business  this  is  not  correct. and  rb  said  the  same. and  natik  is  also  agree. and than  stupid  bidhia  said  that  akshra 's  parent  can  do  that  much  for  her  sasural🤢. but  dj  said  NO . and  left  akshi  look  at her  Ma  and  saw  that  g3  is  not  liking  this.
at  M's  vish  and  kaka  and  shaurya  were  talking  that  the  booking  is  not  possible  and  said  that  there  are  difrent  rule  for  business. and    here  in kichen  g3  telling akshi  to  ask  her  dad  before  we  can  say  no  to  deora😡. akshara  said  she  will  try  and  then  left  .
in  naksh  room  akshi  give  milk  to  naitik  and  looked  worried  so  he  ask  what  hepend  and  she  said  nothing  and  said  she  will  talk  to  dadu  and  naitik  said  no  because  dj  is  said  no  and  if  needed  he  will  talk to  ma  but  akshi   said  she  will try  and  call  shaurya.

shauryaa  said  hotel  is  booked  and  if  something  get  cancel  then  he  can  get  deora  in  but  akshi said  not  to  tell  babuji  and  shurya  said  not  to  worry.
next  morning  bma , g3  and  akshi  in  kichen  and  akshi  said  her  brother is  trying  but  nothing  is  conform  yet. and  maharaj  ji  came  and  said  deora  family  come  and  then  bma  and  g3  come  in  hall  and  meet  nikhil  and  sid🤢and  sid  said  he  is  here  to  teach  everyone  dance. and  dj  said  kids  can  do  it  but  they  wont  take  the  part. and  dj  got  shoke  when  he  heard  nikhil  said  her  mom  dad  is  doing  cuple  dance😆. and  then  naitik  and  akshi  said  they  will  do  it. and  rashmi  and  bindu  came  and  nikhil  said  to  sid  that  this  is  rashmi  and  sid  said  she  is  pretty  and  g3  got  😲and  nishimi  looked  at  each  other  and  😳.

precape--  rituraj  arrived   and  said  i  am  here  and  everyone  looked  at  him  and  bindiya  is  happy  seeing  him🤢

sorry  for  any  mistake . now  we  only  get  to  see  torcher   and  nishim  romnace  🥱only  hope  that  bindu leave  soon  and  save  us
Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
MB - super fast, super efficient! TY! Yay, for DJ👏 Just like I expected, the S'men seem to get it👏
Edited by --Sari-- - 12 years ago
Apoorva_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Welcome RR...!!!!🤢🤢🤢 Edited by Apoorva_22 - 12 years ago
Madhavi_Di thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apoorva_22

Welcome RR...!!!!🤢🤢🤢

Appu  gussa  kyo  hai  i  am  happy  now  bindya  will  go  soon  and  save  us. and  we  can  enjoy  naksh  instade  of  nishimi  romance🤢
Madhavi_Di thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sari--

MB - super fast, super efficient! TY! Yay, for DJ👏 Just like I expected, the S'men seem to get it👏

i  realy liked  the  2nd  part  loved  all  the  attitude  of  DJ,RB and  Naitik  all  were  great  and  i  loved  dj  and  his  approch.👏👍🏼.SS's  man  are  more  sensible   then  womans.
-Nasreen- thumbnail
thanks for update di
app itna bakwas eposide kaisay update kiya di
sunshinela74 thumbnail
I liked the fact that all 3 DJ, RB and naitik said not to ask V to adjust for their new inlaws. 
Apoorva_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhaviben

Appu  gussa  kyo  hai  i  am  happy  now  bindya  will  go  soon  and  save  us. and  we  can  enjoy  naksh  instade  of  nishimi  romance🤢

Madhvi di,gussa sirf dikhane ke liye...😆 gussa hoke dekhna thodi na bandh karti hoon😕😆😆😆 YR se toh dil ka rishta hai...😛
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: madhaviben

hope they will but may be they will stay still the wedding is over creating more problems

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely n the fast update madhavi di... 😃