Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Name: Shilpa
Birthday: May 21st
Fave telly Actors/Actresses: Ankita, Barun, Sharad, Divyanka, and many more... <3
Are you exited for this show: Of course!! Who isn't?!! I am really, very curious and cannot wait.
Reason for attraction to Preeto: Because of the talented, Ankita. Love her skills as acting and dancing!<3 I also LOVE the story-line.
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
name- kasturika ghosh(from india)
date of birth-7th october
fav actor- arhaan behl and iqbal khan
fav actress- ankita sharma and additi gupta
reason i want to watch this show- ankita sharma and the story..😳

Edited by kasturika_kashu - 12 years ago
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Name: Aanchal
Favourite Actors/Actresses: Kritika Kamra, Karan Kundra, Barun Sobti, Ankita Sharma, Sneha Wagh, Naman Shaw, Salman Khan and Rani Mukherjee and many more!
Are you exited for this show: Yes, love the Punjabi back drop as I am half punjabi myself. Havent seen Ankita in any other show before but she is a great actress in Preeto!

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
NAME: Sneha Patro
B'DAY: June 15th
UR FAV ACTOR: Gaurav Khanna...Karan Wahi...Arjun Bijlani...Karan Tacker...Aditya Redij..
Rati Pandey...Yashashri Masurkar...Ankita Sharma...
WHY U WANT TO WATCH THIS SHOW: seems to be interesting show...and havent watched any Ankita show...and she is awsome in preeto...Aditya is superb gudd actor...
Edited by snehapatro - 12 years ago
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Name: Ashwini
Are you exited for this show: Yes...the one and only reason being Ankita...have been a great fan of hers since BHPH...looking forward to watch her in action again...
xxRiaKapoorxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Name: Ria
Are you excited for this show: Yes, I am a huge fan of Ankita, and she is doing a great job on the show!!
adutta94 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Name: Rashi
Fav Actor: There's so many but I don't mind writing their names down but o hope u guys don't sweat out reading the list😆. here it goes: Mishal Raheja, Raunaq Ahuja, Gurmeet Chowdhury, Arjun Bijlani, Kapil Nirmal, Karan Kundra, Rajeev Khandelwal, Barun Sobit, Karan Wahi, Harshad Chopra, Sharad Malhotra, Sushant Rajput, Vivian Dsena, Jay Soni, Hussain, Ravi Dubey, Ronit Roy as KD. ok that's all i can think of top of my head😆. there's still many more whom names i can't remember nw bt i'm sure the list ws still long enough to tire evryone out😆. sorry if u read my list🤔.
Fav Actress: Drashti Dhami, Ragini Khanna, Additi Gupta, Anupriya kapoor, Rati Pandey, Sanaya Irani, Srishty Rode, Sukriti Kandpal, Aishwariya Sakhuja, Anjali Abrol, Divyanka Tripathi n many more. this might be the toughes thing i've ever done. picking sum favs😆. btw, the list doesn't go frm most fav to least as all r equally my favourites. currently, i can't remember some of them b/c there's so many. 
Why u want to watch this show: I loved Ankita in BHPH, she's a wonderful actress n i'm excited to see her new show because i love her acting n more excited b/c i'll get 2 see her as a punjabi girl n also when i saw the male lead i liked ankita's pairing with him n wanna see how the story evolves n how they fall in love etc. etc . 

boparaisonia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Name: Sonia
Fav Character: Preeto
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Name- Sehar Mehrota
DOB - 1st of Jan
Reasons for attraction to Preeto - The promos look ineteresting plus Ankita luks really cute...So thought of giving it a shot!!!!
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
REAL NAME - SOUMI GUPTA 
AGE - 17+
FROM - kolkata 
FAV ACTOR - ADITYA REDIJ & NATASHA SHARMA watch dis shw only for my adiii darling...❤️ 
EXCITED FOR THE SHW - JUST TO SEE ADI IN A OFFICER LOOK & THE FUNNY MOMENTS BETWEEN PREETO & RAJVEER😍  
UNKA TO VAISE BHI CHATTISH KA AKHRA HE💔 KYA HOGA????????