Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 to all IF members.  May Allah bless us all.
dayakhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
shab-e-mairaaj mubarak 2 alll...
-EndlessSmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Shab-E-Miraaj Mubarak to EveryOne πŸ˜ƒ
varshaSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shab-E-Miraaj Mubarak to all😊
glad to know about this
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Shab e Mairaj MubaRak to EveryOne !

May ALLAH Give us Restraint , serene and contentment full Of Life ..
And make Us Devoted , benevolent , sympathetic in all the states .

rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
shab-e-miraag mubarak to everyone
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Assalam o alikum dear,
I have done ma islamiat n have my own books of tafaseer n hadith, according to my knowledge he was not transported for mairaj spiritually, he was taken as whole i mean with his body as if you check in the beginning of 15th chapter of quran you can find out
(translation
Urdu:  pak he wo zat jo apny bandy ko le gaya rat hi rat me masjid e haram se masjid aqsa tak, jis k aas paas hum ne barkat dy rakhi he is liye k hum isy apni qudrat k baaz namoony dikhayen, yaqinan Allah khub sunany, daikhney wala he

English:
Glorified be He Who carried His servant by night from the Inviolable Place of Worship to the Far Distant place of worship the neighbourhood whereof We have blessed, that We might show him of Our tokens! Lo! He, only He, is the Hearer, the Seer. (1) ) Bani Israel Ayat 1)

The mairaj travel had 2 parts one is Isra'a (from Masjid Haraam to Masjid Aqsa), 2nd from Masjid Aqsa to skys which is called mairaj n the travel got famous with that name. From the companions of Prophet S.A.W to Taba'een n Ulma e islam's majority
had been agreed from the history of Islam that he was taken whole with his human body n that mairaj was not a dream or a spiritual travel.

The reason of this travel told by Qur'an was to show him different signs n miracles from Allah, this was also a miracle that this long journey has been done within shortest time which is not possible by any human by his ownself.

However, v don't have the exact date of that travel, v found 17th Rabi ul awal, 27th of rajab or some other month.(Ref to Tafsir Fateh alqadeer)

Its is confirmed that the journey took place before hijrat when Prophet Mohammed Salalaho alehe wsalam was in Makkah, as the Surah Bani Israel/Surah Isra'a(2nd name of Surah Bani Israel) was revealed in the end of Makkah period.

The reason of post reply is not to show my knowledge but to correct some info please. Kindly correct the info in ur post

Regards
taibaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shab-E-Miraaj Mubarak to EveryOne
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Weee. Beautiful post :D

Very well written & Gorgeous banners 😍

hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Well, the TM refused to edit the correct info just that it will come down from GA is not a logic to keep spreading the wrong info after getting the correct one n this is not about a show or any actor so i can't let it go like this. Info regarding any religion is a very sensitive issue so this logic can't be accepted either that the info has been taken from google as there are many fake websites which gives wrong info, just coz of this issue i had to PM every one n it took 2 hours as my hourly PM sending limit was over.

I suggest TM please correct the info so the new visitors of the page may not get the wrong info n i m also going to ask the modes to take care for the issue.

NO offense to any one here please info regarding any religion must be posted about complete verification and the authentic one. I m not only an islamic studies student but also a student of comparative religion n while quoting a single word about any religion i confirm the reference for sure before telling it to any one coz there may be serious issues after that
Edited by hukshila - 12 years ago