Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: anamekaa

i agree with u khushi totally

i think we should give some time to cvs
i personally loved todays episode
after so many days i was like oh whats gonna happen now...it was so unperdictable

Yeah Anameka, tghis track does have the potential to be a big crowd puller and can showcase why MSK was such a big business magnet...if handled properly it will pull in TRPs also.
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anita1118

khushi dear...amazing...mind blowing...fabulous...that was an excellent post...u r right...everytime something comes up people say they wont watch...then don't but don't fill GF with negativity...give the track a chance...and let's see what happens...Maan and Geet will overcome this...even if they have difference of opinions...they will always be together...

Thanks Anita, i really got irritated with these people who go on saying so, i really feel if handeled properly MSK can show everyone how with his brain power he can raise an empire again from scratch and also get back whatever has been taken away from him.
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shas3

This track will only bring Maaneet closer together! We shouldn't give up now. They are together and will need each other for support! This time we might probably even see Geet saving Maan for a change.

Geet in yesterday's episode was so fantastic, she was the one with a clear and calm brain, i specially loved the place where she was shown to have been able to calm down Maan when he was raging against those police officers and lawyer.