Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
wow its beautiful, I'm really liking it πŸ€— Please PM me next time πŸ˜Š
mohini4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharneil92

loved it!!! wow!!! i'm really liking it!!!😳 update soon yea... this is an awesome track!

Thanks Sharneil!! These are some lovely comments! Embarrassed
mohini4u thumbnail

babaaa πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜³
Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesomee update thank 4 the link
ahahahahahahaha affair hehehe loll
love readin ur FF do continue to do more
thanks again
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update Mohini!!!
I loved Arnav and Khushi's interaction...😍
Looking forward to the update!!
😊
mohini4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vodkatiny-

My dear Nicky...

HR style ... come here ... lemme give you a hug ...πŸ€—

My dear Ty - please give me a TY style hug na πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Dont worry, no bad news coming your way !! i just wanted to tell you how much i loved your fairy tale ... cos these things happen in a fairy tale only ...😳😳

Nahii - I imagine them happening in real too!! Fairytales do come true. It's my faith and firm belief! Embarrassed Toh love it more... because, it could happen πŸ˜ƒ

Without many words, without  anything loud or obvious, you have made Arzoo look so sexy and desireable .. and what the heck, why just the behen ... i am going to call him that too... love teasing boys!! i was a tom boy in school ...😈  boys would be scared of me and i would rag the hell out of them ...πŸ˜†

🀣 Badi natkhat ho TY! Awww you like my Arzoo? Sho Shweet! I was thrilled too by the way when Arzoo came to my mind πŸ˜† Imagine a guy actually had a endure a girlie pet name 🀣🀣🀣🀣 My gudsavaar's bua always called him a girly nickname. It always annoyed and embarrassed the hell outta him! 🀣

so when you talked of Khushi walking in on  Arzoo baby, thats what i remembered, you know me dont you, i remember the oddest of things at oddest of times...

🀣 so you imagined khushi ragging this big business tycoon and bearer of a big empire in her innocent ignorance? Nice! Now I wish I had done it a bit more πŸ˜‰ But sorry, this Arzoo is not going to let any tease aimed at him off the hook na Embarrassed

BTW, how do you pronounce Iti .. Can i call her ET 😑 she is damn annoying and irritating and why dus she land up everywhere Arzoo turns up???? doesnt she get it????? obsessed !!!!!!😑 n now she is befriending Khushi and gang???? you remind me of high school and how chicks are super chipkoo !!!!πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± ...Now i am very anxious and curious to know how these two people will come together ...

🀣 You can call her ET, feel free darling. I love your Think outside the Box odd thoughts. They awaken a lot of humor buds in me 🀣 she is after his money na! Toh she is doing it intentionally. Why would she let this golden goose go outta her hands? Angry

You have built it all up together so well, i am engaged... wah tum aur baba.. kitne talented ho ... i am proud i have you guys as my friends...

πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

rock on baby !!! love you !!😳

Ohho - Embarrassedβ˜ΊοΈβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— ab itni bhi taarif mat karo na ☺️ aap kis angle se kum ho!! ginti shuru karwa denge toh aap ke bhi gaal laal ho jaayenge madam ji 😈⭐️

mohini4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: aahana1

wow its beautiful, I'm really liking it πŸ€— Please PM me next time πŸ˜Š

Thanks aahana! Will PM you for sure! Thanks so much for liking it so far. πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Edited by mohini4u - 12 years ago
mohini4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie.

awesomee update thank 4 the link

ahahahahahahaha affair hehehe loll
love readin ur FF do continue to do more
thanks again

AWWW Thank you so much Minnie! Your comments are very inspiring! Will write the next part soon! 😳
mohini4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: FebruaryFlower

Beautiful update Mohini!!!

I loved Arnav and Khushi's interaction...😍
Looking forward to the update!!
😊

Thanks for liking that Zeba! Always appreciate your wonderful comments πŸ˜³πŸ€—
mohini4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenofhearts01

Once again - amazing part Monz! Aapke ab kya kehne? πŸ˜† Dil toh humara bhi dhak dhak kar raha tha! I once again really enjoyed the level of detail you went into throughout this part  but I must give a special mention to the manner in which you write from Arnav's point of view! Truly truly commendable! πŸ‘

Jhappis and non-gheeli πŸ˜‰ paapis my monz!

πŸ€—  ❀️

😲😲😲

Baba you replied to Part 2 I didn't even realize 😳

Awww itni generous comments ☺️😍 arrey yeh sab aap hi ki kripa hai! πŸ˜›

🀣 You are picking on my kya kehne again πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ aap bhi na! πŸ€ͺ (The things that humor you hehe) I promise you aap ka dil kisi haal mein itna nahi dhadka hoga jitna hamara dhadakta hai aap ki kahaaniyo pe ☺️❀️

It's very interesting to see you picked up on that fact that I tried telling this part from Arnu's point of view. πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—  I will use this interchangeably between Khushi and Arnav.  I hope I do justice to it to the best of my understanding! 😳

Uff Loads of Love Jhappis and of course Non-Geeli pappis right back baba β€οΈπŸ€—β˜ΊοΈ
Edited by mohini4u - 12 years ago