Danica Moadi is a food lover!! TOI

paridhi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Danica Moadi who is playing Shagun in Siddarth Tewary's Navya is not just a good actor but a good cook too in real life. She can cook all kinds of food but she prefers cooking as well as eating Italian and Chinese cuisine.

Each time she goes to restaurant she ends up having a fight with friends over what to order as all her friends love to gorge on Punjabi food.

She is someone who can discuss on all kind of foods and can talk for hours and hours on it. At times people are amazed at her capacity the time and energy she puts in talking about food. Danica confirms, "It's true that I am a foodie. I enjoy all kinds of food but I am choosy about my food Even my co-stars keep asking me when I am planning to treat them with the food cooked by me. But frankly shooting for a daily soap leaves no time for cooking."

LINK:-http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Danica-Moadi-is-a-food-lover/articleshow/9026433.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hahahaha...wo to dikhta hi h... 😆
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
In real life she's crazy about food!! but on screen she goes all mad for anant..Thanks for sharing