ram and priya not made for each other.

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
promo shows priya saying to ram -we will be happy if we live separately😆we are not like minded.😛

but rams mother brings rams rishta for her.what will she do now??Edited by bakwaas100 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ya they r nt same..no one wil b same in the world there wil b differences..bt they both are perfect for each other..i think she ll realise this after marriage..
rajh thumbnail
priya would have straight away rejected if rams rishta offered to her.but now with mistaken identity, at the time of marriage ceremony rams mother calls priya ,she will not able say no in front of so many people.

even though she hates ram ,but still ends up marrying him because of mistaken rishta.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bakwaas100

priya would have straight away rejected if rams rishta offered to her.but now with mistaken identity, at the time of marriage ceremony rams mother calls priya ,she will not able say no in front of so many people.

even though she hates ram ,but still ends up marrying him because of mistaken rishta.

I seriously hope that THAT is not why and how Priya ends up marrying Ram.. Priya's shown to be quite a sensible REGULAR girl.. She doesn't go ballistic at everything but she doesn't take crap lying down either.. So I am going to go ahead and hope k when and if she does get married, that it happens because she WANTS it to and not because she couldn't find the right time to back out of it or got cornered into it at the last minute.. 😕
ShaiqMadiha thumbnail

ya wat r u sayin wil be really anxious...but nw nw wat dey r showin is really anoyin again sam type of misunderstsnding...nt conveyin d rite person name by Rams Mom..des hav happn so mny time yaar...i think so dis hs to be clear by shipra dat Ram rishta hs cm 4 priya,nt d othr one..
rajh thumbnail
shipra thought it is for aayesha.

and aayesha will readily agree to this marraige as she loves money.

and shipra will tell rams mother that my daughter has agreed to marry ram.

and when rams and priyas  marriage announced in party then everyone will get shocked.

as ram is so much famous,then priya will not able to get back and say  no to marriage. otherwise rams reputation goes to dust.
Edited by bakwaas100 - 12 years ago
ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
oh dats really wil be a good idea it seems...ya dis cn happen..nic thought "Bakwass100"
rajh thumbnail
my guess come true.tomorrows precap show priyas engagement announced in very big function.now she not able to say no as it hurts rams image.
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

yeah may b dat is y all these twist took place😃
Red_eyes thumbnail
I think priya will say no im not sure