luved it
do continue soon
Posted: 12 years ago
interesting character sketch
lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Part 1

The story opens somewhere in the busy street of delhi. Well its not as busy as it is described because it is early morning and the delhi people were on heir routine morning walks or joggings or cycling or even romancing and any thing and evert thing that they can do in the delhi streets.

A girl was running down the street with earphone stuffed inside her ears listening to her favorite song . suddenly she collided with someone but she gained her balance and saying a little 'sorry' went on her way with giving a single look to the person.

while the person with whom she collided was surprised at her. She was the first girl who didn't look at him twice.

It was almost 7;30 and in khurana mansion a man was doing his tai-chi.. But his thought were continuously to that girl.

Who was that girl who didn't even look at me twice'. She seemed ro be lost in her own world. Her eyes were so enchanting''' her voice was so soothing'. When she said sorry''.. stop maan ' stop thinking about her and concentrate ''..

It was 8;59 am and the khurana construction was buzzing. Just then some one announced

Sir is in level 3'.

And suddenly there was pin drop silence. Every men checked his tie and shirt if it was properly fixed or not and every women checked her dress and makeup . then maan singh khurana entered with his pride and attitude with 5 body guards following him. And all the staffs were atanding as if in an army.

Adi ' good morning maan'.

Sasha ' good morning mk'..

He just nodded and went in his cabin. And called his secretary and told her to give a breafing about his first meting. She entered his cabin and instead of her he was imagining the girl In her face. Maan sees her smiling at him , walking to him in all her glory and attitude wearing a red saree like his bride and coming to him and kissing his cheeks. He comes out of his imagination when his cell rang. And he saw that he was actually imagining the girl when his secretary was giving a brief about the meeting that was to be held after few minutes. He immediately called adi, his right hand iin every work and told him to handle the meeting and instructs his secretary to cancel all his meetings for that day.

He was frusturated. It had been ages and he had never been distrcted in this way ever. He was used to attention. Many beautiful girls were ready to any thing'. Mind any thing to get his attention but she '.. she didn't give a second look and he was thinking about her. He ran his fingures through his hairs and looked once to his hand and saw nails mark on his wrist.

Now where did these come from???? He wondered'.. and again thought about his day events and then realized that in the morning when they had collided to maintain her balance she had clutched his wrist so hard that her nails had pierced in his fleash.

She is a fire''. He thought and smiled'.. ab toh milna hin padega my mystry girl'' not only you didn't give me a second look but also had the audacity to claim my wrist??????

Just then adi enterd.

Adi ' what up man???

Maan ' nothing' bas mystry girl ke bare main sooch raha tha'

Adi ' kya????? Tu aur ek ladki ke bare main????

Maan ' kyun sooch nahin sakta kya??????????

Adi ' hmm' toh bhabi ka naam kya hai???

Maan ' bhabi????

Adi ' haan' kyunki agar tu kisi ladki ke bare mian sooch raha hai toh who hin teri biwi banegi'.. for sure'' par agar who saadi suda'''

Maan ' paise se kise bhi kharida ja sakta hai'' and you are right adi'. SHE IS MINE'.

Just then his phone rang

Maan ' yes doctor'.

Doc ' mr.khurana your grand mothers reports have come. Can you tell your father to come and take it???

Maan ' he is in texas for a proposal. I will be there to receive it.

Doc ' ok'.

Adi ' are you all right????

Maan ' am going to hospital'

Adi ' sach main tujhe hospital jana cahiye'. Par achanak se kaise????

Maan ' pata nahin ' aisa lagta hai jaise koi mujhe kheench raha hai uski taraf''.

Adi ' wah bte'. Ladki ko ek baar dekhke aisi halat hai'. To jab dobara dekhoge toh sayad sayar ban jaoge'''

Maan ' maan singh khurana kabhi nahin badalta''..

Adi ' hmm' dialogue marna chod aur ja dadi ke reports lane'''.

Maan drove to appolo hospital. With his thought still with his mystry girl. He entered in side the hospital and as he made his way towards doctors cabin . and as he was going he again saw her sitting in one of the cabin discussing something with the doctor with a young lady beside her. He went near her to listen what she was talking.

Doc ' but miss singh we have to do the operation ''

Mystry girl (mg) ' and when ?????

Doc ' within three months''

Girl beside her ' but doc. How much will it cost???

Doc ' approx 20 -30 lakhs''

Girl ' what?????

Doc ' it's a cancer operation lady'. You are lucky that we have diagnosed it at an early stage else you would have lost your brother.

Mg ' thanks doctor'' I will come again next month with him.

Doc ' ok'..

As they walked out and she again passed him without looking at him while others were ogling at him.

Maan (to him self) ' why does she ignores me???? Let me see where she is going'' and followed them like a thief'..

Girl ' par bhabi'.paise''

Mg ' tu paison ki chinta mat kar'' main kahin se arrange karti hoon

Girl ' par bhabi '. Yeh koi kam rakam toh nahin hian na''.

Mg ' mere liye tere bhai ki jaan bahot kimti hai in paison se jyada'.. bas tu itna dhyan rakh ki dev ko pata nahin chalna cahhiye ki use brain tumor hai''

Girl ' par kaise???????

Mg ' tu kuch bhi bahan bana'. Bol de ki sinus hai ya phir our kuch'.. bas operaton ho jane de''..

Girl ' par'..

Mg ' par war kuch nahin mujhe abhi jana hai tu ghar ja aur yeh reports mere saath rakhke ja ''

Girl ' aap kahan ja rahe ho''.

Mg ' iim '''.

precape

Dean ' what happened'.

Mg ' sir you wait for 5 min. I am coming in 2 hours'.. and just she had reached the last bench prof shukla entered looking just like the cartoon. All stood up to greet him.

He drank the water and started'..

Maan ' we were thinking about changing the infrastructure a little bit'  and also the management...

Adi ' maan bte kya keh raha hai'.. bawara ho gaya hai kya?????

Edited by lovelycutietedy - 12 years ago
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesum update
luved it
do continue soon
arniindia5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved ur update.pls add me in your pm's list
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update! Thanks for the update and PM!
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon    ...
mitzi11 thumbnail
super duper start
maan wondering why
geet ignore him
love it