Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

From my eyes…….

It was Monday….. and as usual I was in a foul mood…. My staffs were used for nothing…… just for adi…. My best friend and my company's CEO…. I would have been in road now…… just like the day before…. Due to the silly mistakes of my staffs…. And added to that my brother…… yak….. he is of no use….. not interested in business….. but after all he is my brother andi have to teach him …. And  so I was up at 5 in morning to go on my normal walk to take out my frusturation so that I don't terminate anyone to day. But while I was running I collided with a soft body.  As it I was in a foul mood I had an sudden urge to scold the person. And I turned to do so. But when I saw her … I was shut…. I had a sudden urge to make her mine…… she had collided with me and I thought that she would look at me and then I would be able to see to her beautiful face but she….. she just balanced herself and left mutturing a sorry to me……

I was shocked… she did not even look at me…. And this attention I get from a girl????? No …. I was used to get flirtrous comment and every thing but ignorance…..  I dismissed her….. or rather tried to dismiss her…. But it was simply impossible……. I had only seen her face from sideways and  that was enough for me……. To get her…… I named her mystry girl….. and tried to continue with my jogging but frusturated I went to my house to cool myself…….. but my trusted ti- chi also betrayed me that day……

I went to office in that same foul mood and after discussing my madness with adi….. my best friend and my bussnss partner he made me realize that I was already attracted to the mystry girl and I made a descision that I will make her mine . I again saw her in hospital talking about some one's treatment. The girl beside her called her bhabi….. and that ignited my fire….. but then I heard that she was going to IMI….. so she was an MBA student ….. very good and my company gave every chance to growing talents and added to that I was the trustee of IMI nand it was also the collage where adi had read…. So with adi I headed towards IMI….. 

I found her in the most unexpected way….. first dreaming in the class sitting in the last bench….. then calling me a buddah ….. with her role model being osama bin laden….. an dthen when  the board meeting was called  She came there and was introduced as HOD  of HR dept. both adi and me were shocked to hell…. And for the first time I didn't have any words……  as the presentation went on I realized that she was quiet intlegent  and had the guts to reply back…… as the time went on I also came to know that she was  also a atudent nad her name was geet mallik…. Now I have heard this name some where……. It seemed familiar to me…….  As went came out of the campus I called the private investigator to give me all information about her.

The next day I got all the information about her and I was shocked to read that she was the daughter of the famous industrialist mr.ranbir mallik  who was a very old friend of my family and was one of our major investor. She was rather the adopted daughter of theirs and was a Christian with her full  name being geet disouza maalik….. To make the relation more strong they had fixed our marriage when she was just 17 and I was 19. I was informed well two months before our marriage and at that I time I was in USA studying …… but then I was very frusturated to know that they had fixed my marriage at such an age…. I did not come for any function or rasams as they call them…. But landed on the night before I was to get married. I had not even seen her pic. I was totally prepared to break this marriage…… and then the next day I went sitting in the horse…… although I loved horse but then I felt like ridding the horse and leave the place…. But I went inside and after some time was called for the varmala…… as I went for the varmala… she came down with her veil covering till her nose and as I bent down I saw a cross on her chest….. and instead of the varmala… I grabbed the chain and took it off from her….. and then I heard that she was adopted by the malliks and that she was a Christian …. It frusturated me to no end to know that I was being married to a christian and that too a adopted girl….. I threw the chain and declared that I will not marry her…… and many guest and family members from both our sides supported me and said many things and suddenly I saw that she ran away to her room…. Soon to be followed by her family……  after 30 minutes I was sitting in a corner … we could hear shoutings from upstairs …. Then we saw her walking down now wearing a jeans with long kurti and a scarf coming down with a bag in her hand and behind her her brother and her family . she looked perfectly calm and composed by the time she desended and that was the first time I realized that she was truly beautiful with a childish strokes to her face…. She walked straight with out giving a look to me or to any one …. As she neared the end of her house….. her father shouted

If you walk out of this house now…. Geet mallik…. You wont ever step inside and we will think that you are dead……. 

And the hall was quiet and was looking at her….. she did not turn back but just laughed coldly……

Don't worry…. Mr. ranbir mallik I will never step inside this house till I am alive and insist ki aap mera abhi yahin sradh kar den

Mishty…. Mian tujhe jane nahin dunga…. Her brother said desending down …..

While her tiny sister ran to her and held her…..

Didi… aap kyun ja rahi ho???? Aap toh kabhi ghar nahin aati ho…. Hamesha hostel main hin rehti ho…. 2 din pehle hint oh aayi ho…. Kyun ja rahi ho?????... he asked innocently…..

She bend down and kissed her forhead….

Bhai…. Mera ek kaam karoge…..

Kya ????

Meri princess ka khayal  rakhna ….. nad with that she picked her bags and went away from the house…..

Now it was after 10 years and near about 11 years that I was standing  in IMI after the  function where me with my family and the malliks and she was standing in front of me looking heavnly and very confident and her head held high…… how she survived for 11 years no one knows….. then after the ralisation stuck her she had not even spared a glance at me…..  her conversation with her father said that she was independent na dwas very confident of herself ……

But what shook me was her cold voice an dthat true to her words she had not steeped in side the house for near about 11 years….. then she said she was maaring the day after next day….. and that too to a very handsome man  who was supposingly had proposed her since last 7 years and then I saw a group of atleast 8 – 10 people all of her age who knew every thing about her but still questioned nothing…… as she went with that man called dev agnihotri…. Who wasa total Brahmin and had said that he had no pronlem with her being Christian ….. I and armaan followed them to the restraint and there I saw then sitting and eating and that too happily laughing and enjoying…. Geet was smiling and laughing like a carefree girl….. or rather like any other girl of her age….. I was outright jealous nad wanted to make geet mine by any cost….

And today I am standing in a mall with adi and am looking at riddhima nd geet shopping some sarees and jwellery…… but she seemed un interested in jwellery…. And as they were shopping dev suddenly came from behind and closed her eyes and with anathor hand slipped a chain around  her neck….. and kissed her cheek before  lifting his hand……  she looked bck and smiled a loving smile at him and looked  to see a chain with a cross in it…… it was not costly….. but her face suddenly illuminated by looking at it…. She happily smiled like a child getting her fav. Toffee and hugged him….. and then she she fished and took out something from her bag and it was a chain with om locket onit….

Geet – tuujhe shiv bhagwan pe bahut bishwas hia naw….. tera liye….

And procedded to tie it around his neck …… and then armaan came from behind them an dhugged both of them ….. he had given his permission for the marriage….. and then he pointed towards some thing to geet and then I saw that he was pointing out at my direction and slowly geet came forward… but then I saw that mrs. Mallik was coming they came towards each other….. she touched geet's face and her hand asif seeing if she is all right and then hugged her tight …. Geet closed her eyes still no tears came…. Its normal for a person to cry in emotion …..and after few seconds when she opened her eyes….. her face straightened na dher body stiffened …

Ky ahua mishit????... mrs.mallik asked

and she pointed toeards my direction and I saw mr.mallik and my family standing there….. and  a hatred was clearly seen in her face and then she too spotted me and adi….. we all came forward to her while from her back her whole group who  were acctualy CEO and MD's of alexa group cae around her asif to protect her from us….. from behind dev and alex held her shoulder …. From anathor side she saw and amiled at an elderly couple and they walked upto her and  she bend down to touch their feet and after that pushed dev down to touch their feet….

Geet – kuch manners seekh le bbete…..

Dev – huh!!! Yeh tera hone wale saas – sasur hain mere nahin……

Geet – maa… mian toh aapki beti hoonnaw????? She asked the lady….

Mrs.agnihotri – sure mishty…..

Geet – toh aap toh mera maa-papa hue toh iske saas – sasur hue naw???? She asked making a cute face….

Mr.agnihotri – sure princess…

Dev – tu gadhe….. and before he could say some thing she came and hid behind them  and had a hearty laugh…. And then they talked from which I came to know that they were going to have the marriage on a temple as dev had said the previous day and that his family was not yet ready to accept her but his parents said that  they wont allow anyone to disrupt the marriage……

They went forward to buy some clothes and jwellery for her when by a corner dev's sister handed him a packet  ….. while others were shipping… he dragged geet to a corner and bend on his knees nad put a ring on her figure nad got up to give her a bracelet….  After their shopping was over they procedded to their homes to meet in the temple the next morning at 5:50 am as the mahurat was of morning 6…….

Now it is 9:30 pm and I amd doing my ti-chi sessions…….When I watched all these ….. I was burning like hell….. I realized that I did wrong by rejecting geet…. But now after seeing her…. Feeling her….. and being so close to her I cant let anyone come between us….. even if that would mean to going to any extent…. I wont mind….. and with that though ti called ……

Kill him ….. he shouldnot reach the temple at any cost……

sorry for the ate update...please like and comment...

love,

sia...

komlika thumbnail
Maan ruin geet life... If he didn't want to get married he should have said something to his family... N the reason he gave was very very wrong ... He didn't realize what he had done... He separated geet from her family ... He destroy her happiness... Now he is doing it again 😡 ... Poor geet... But I have feelings tht DEV family will come to know abt geet background n refuse to accept her as their bahu ... I want geet to be happy... I never thought I will say this but I don't want DEV to die
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...

this was shocking ... maan rejected her coz she was christian n adopted .. that was really unexpected ...
TanuDDian thumbnail
Oh hw sweet dev family is...bt y maan is doing thz...

Eagerly waiting 4r next part...wat is going to happen...

Continue soon...
Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome
maan as a bad guy no plz
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
please dont make maan to kill dev
i know wat ever maan did was wrong
but i dont want dev to die bcoz of maan