Mandira bedi's role in ddlj and simran's character

luv_shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I just realised that simran's character is not like kajol's in ddlj but mandira bedi's as she also fal for srk in same way as sim has for shan .infact whole square angle of rbo seems like ddlj and i think therz nobody who didnt enjoy ddlj,nd i personaly liked mandira 's crush on srk in that and srk al for kajol,if u enjoyed that then i think that u should enjoy sim's crush on shan.   (Its my pesonal opinion ,sorry if hurt or offended anyone)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
dear yr free to say wat u like::)

agree shes more like mandiras character tht simran itself...i dont mind her dreaming of him but til its fun its okay not too serious n m sure it wont b so enjoying;)
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice observation...That sounds alot better to my ears...Or is it eyes?๐Ÿ˜•...๐Ÿ˜†...

Okay time for shock horror moment๐Ÿ˜†...Though I know the stories of DDLJ and HAKHK...Well who dosen't?๐Ÿ˜†...I haven't seen either of those films๐Ÿ˜ณ...
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Really nice post even I think that simmi's role  is more like mandira bedi's role in DDLJ.
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ur right even I thought the same.. that her character is based on mandira's role in DDLJ
luv_shanak thumbnail
Maydi its too bada that u havent seen ddlj.i personaly feel that its one of the most romantic movies of al time .do check it out
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ur are right dear even i thought  the same but i am not able to bare her yarr
luv_shanak thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi1989

ur are right dear even i thought the same but i am not able to bare her yarr

i agree with u that she is unbearable due to r possessivenes towards shanak but i think it just made us think how heavenly made couple shanak are and nobody can separate them.i think we should consider it positively and enjoy the track..
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
ha ha ha

hey ur ryt..i found mandira to b a bit funny in dat charcater dunno y๐Ÿ˜†
luv_shanak thumbnail

Originally posted by: alisha_yashAran

<font color="#660066">ha ha ha</font>

<font color="#660066">hey ur ryt..i found mandira to b a bit funny in dat charcater dunno y๐Ÿ˜†</font>

ya ,me too find it funny .hence asking to let cvs handle it and let story progress.