Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: luv_shanak

i agree with u that she is unbearable due to r possessivenes towards shanak but i think it just made us think how heavenly made couple shanak are and nobody can separate them.i think we should consider it positively and enjoy the track..

i agree with u that no one can seperate shanak .i didnt take it negetively dear only thing is that its somewhere piches me seeing some in shanaks arm rather that khanak that its i am enjoying this track .i can bear any one and anything for shanak
luv_shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jyothi i know that we cant see shanak in anybodys arms or vice versa ,hence my only request to cvs is to avoid eye contacts or holding of shanak with new characters but between themselves only
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yea hate those eye contacts and that falling .gosh usually i love such flimy stuff but this time i am not liking it weird na hope svs listen to us and see to it that such thing dose not happen futher
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i don't think it's about us being possesive about shanak. if that were the case then we would not be enjoying the shaan khanak adi triangle as well, but i think most of us are. it's about the execution and the simran angle is a bit cliched. strictly my POV.
Silpa_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ur right... her role is more like madira's on ddlj... NICE observation...😊