Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey zuby...๐Ÿ‘ patil sahab 6 ke 6 uttar dete... yah dear...that's the only best solution for such people... bulayen kya unhe yahan par...
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the lovely update ! It was a dhamakedar good episode.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for well detailed update
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Dear Zuby๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Goodmorning yaara๐Ÿค—...Haila what an epi ...though i haven"t seen it yet ..but as usual ur update is more then enough๐Ÿ˜‰
Gosh that women is crazy ......i just cant get her and dnt wanna know her either ...Nuts the less we speak about her its better๐Ÿ˜†...We need a screwdriver...
"sigh that Dsp wala dialogue was true ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜he would shoot him right there and matter finish๐Ÿ˜†...
Awww feeling bad for Raya๐Ÿ˜ณ...Omg what a precap๐Ÿ˜ฒnow here we go the ride to misunderstandings begins...Until Raya"s wedding ...
Lets see what happens nxt ๐Ÿ˜‰...Thanx yaara ...sowiee to bore u with by blabbering๐Ÿ˜ณ
Lots of love and hugs
suhana๐Ÿค—

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Great update, Zuby!  I love your writing and wait for the Monday updates even though I watch the episode without fail!  ๐Ÿ‘

It was another Priya-Ram episode where they carried it fully!  I loved, loved, loved Priya in this one when her control breaks at last and all her suppressed feelings come tumbling out!  I can empathize fully with what she said...if a girl is not married, married, if shaadi breaks, or if a girl comes back home after marriage...everything is a problem and the girl is blamed by the society, whatever the reasons may be!   It was a wonderful performance by Sakshi! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Ram too was fab though he doesn't say a word when Priya is speaking but his eyes and body language spoke volumes!  He is beginning to understand Priya slowly but surely...and one can see the change in him when he is looking at her!   ๐Ÿ˜Š

I feel sure Shipra will misunderstand Niharika and think the proposal is for Ayesha but I hope this is not dragged and the matter is cleared by Niharika in the same conversation.  Surely she would not speak all the time saying "your daughter" to Shipra and if Shipra is true to her nature, would screech out "for Ayesha?" as soon as she hears the proposal...which would clear the air immediately!  ๐Ÿ˜† But knowing it is an EK show, well, anything is possible.  Things are going well now, hope it is not spoiled by such treatment now!

I was really glad to know Ram was fooled by Vineet as well though he was at fault for not making a good chaan-been on the boy just as Priya's parents are!  Glad they kept Ram's nature as it is, and did not make him manipulative and cunning!   And he did step in as soon as he came to know of Vineet's duplicity.  ๐Ÿ˜›

I thought Shipra had changed a bit, but today she showed her true nature again...same old things for Priya while all new things for her other kids?   Can't believe that woman!  ๐Ÿคข

I don't want to comment on Nuts...I hope she elopes with her ex-boyfriend and leaves all of us in peace!  

Waiting for the episode tonight!
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssroomani

Great update, Zuby!  I love your writing and wait for the Monday updates even though I watch the episode without fail!  ๐Ÿ‘

It was another Priya-Ram episode where they carried it fully!  I loved, loved, loved Priya in this one when her control breaks at last and all her suppressed feelings come tumbling out!  I can empathize fully with what she said...if a girl is not married, married, if shaadi breaks, or if a girl comes back home after marriage...everything is a problem and the girl is blamed by the society, whatever the reasons may be!   It was a wonderful performance by Sakshi! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Ram too was fab though he doesn't say a word when Priya is speaking but his eyes and body language spoke volumes!  He is beginning to understand Priya slowly but surely...and one can see the change in him when he is looking at her!   ๐Ÿ˜Š

I feel sure Shipra will misunderstand Niharika and think the proposal is for Ayesha but I hope this is not dragged and the matter is cleared by Niharika in the same conversation.  Surely she would not speak all the time saying "your daughter" to Shipra and if Shipra is true to her nature, would screech out "for Ayesha?" as soon as she hears the proposal...which would clear the air immediately!  ๐Ÿ˜† But knowing it is an EK show, well, anything is possible.  Things are going well now, hope it is not spoiled by such treatment now!

I was really glad to know Ram was fooled by Vineet as well though he was at fault for not making a good chaan-been on the boy just as Priya's parents are!  Glad they kept Ram's nature as it is, and did not make him manipulative and cunning!   And he did step in as soon as he came to know of Vineet's duplicity.  ๐Ÿ˜›

I thought Shipra had changed a bit, but today she showed her true nature again...same old things for Priya while all new things for her other kids?   Can't believe that woman!  ๐Ÿคข

I don't want to comment on Nuts...I hope she elopes with her ex-boyfriend and leaves all of us in peace!  

Waiting for the episode tonight!

A gree and Amen to nutty Nats eloping with her crazy ex BF.
Edited by avivakirk - 12 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I absolutely loved the epi..Priya's outburst created a huge cry for me too...I cried throughout ...

Sakshi ws terrific..this shows tht u need class actors to portray...and thts wht the new breed misses...

It ws an out and out Sakshi show yest...

And the precap is misleading...bt eventually it should lead to Raya's wedding...

Thx Zuby
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update zuby...and yes i miss Patil saab more after the other sad news ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic update. I really enjoyed reading. Loved the beginning. Keep up the gr8 work!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi i m silent reader here though read the posts

very nice update..

i had missed soem episodes in beginning  and started to watch later

this show is very good and comiin from ekta this is the best so far.

priya anguish really touched heart.  shipra is another nautanki cant believe the way she behaves with her own daughter

ram was brilliant again

lets see whats in store tonight