Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Lovely concept and thanks for Pm dear
cont soon
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Greetings to everyone!πŸ€—

Thanks for the awesome response on the introduction update!😳 Here I am with Chapter 1! Haha! Must be wondering that why I'm updating so quick! That's because I have already typed it because I was bored & seriously I can't be patient to update it later on! So here you go!πŸ˜ƒ

Banner Courtesy: Maria [maria-soniarti]

Chapter One - Do Alag Duniya

"Papa, please maa ko mat maariye! Please mat maariye." Saying these words, she suddenly jerked up from her sleep. Yep! It was a nightmare. She wiped out her sweats with her hands and drank water which was kept on the side-table. "Jitni bhi koshish kyun naa karoon apne atit ko bhulne ki, nahin kar sakti." She sighed, closed her eyes and shed tears as she remembered of her childhood - her horrible past.

*Flashback*

A 7-year-old Nupur kept crying at a corner when she saw her mom being beaten by her dad. It was a horrible sight to see. She just cried and felt helpless. She dipped her hand in between her hands. She couldn't do anything, after all, she was just a kid. She even tried to save her mom but her dad always pushed her hard. She knew that nothing could be done. These thoughts of guilt were deeply engraved in her mind, when suddenly she heard a loud sound. She turned her head up and saw her lifeless mom. She was shocked to see the most scary sight. Her dad smacked his alcohol bottle on her mom's head which killed her on the spot. She got scared and ran away. 

*Present*

"Kash main aapko bachaa paati, Maa! Toh aaj aap mere saath hoti!" Nupur said and started crying silently. She cried her heart out in the dark. Just then, she heard some noises of some people talking loudly. She wondered, "Itni raat ko aise kaun baat kar raha hai?" She went to her window and saw some hostel girls wearing short dresses. They were in a hang over. She heard them talking. 

"Yaar yeh sharaab aur drugs se dil ko jo sukun milti hai woh shayad hi kisi aur cheez mein hogi." One of the girls said.

"Saare dukh, saare gam bhulaa deta hai yeh do cheez!", Another girl said.

Nupur came back to her bed and sat down. "Kya sach mein sharaab aur drugs saare dukh aur gam ko bhulaa deta hai? Bachpan se main so guilt aur dukh ke saath jee rahi hoon, kya main bhi yeh sab bhul sakti hoon? Saari zindagi ke liye naa sahi par kuch waqt ke liye agar mujhe thoda sa sukun milta hai toh iss mein koi problem nahin hai."

After a week later...

*In a disco*

Everyone danced with the music in the dim lights. They were enjoying. A girl wearing black t-shirt and blue jeans came to a man in the disco.

Girl: Maal laaye ho?
Man: Haan! Yeh lo.

The man gave the girl some packets of drugs. The girl smiled and turned around. She was Nupur! 

Girl: Yeh lo tumhare paise.

The man took the money and left. Nupur went to the bar and ordered for a bottle of alcohol. She mixed the drugs powder with the alcohol in the bottle and drank the full. After getting out of her senses, she went to the dance floor and danced with various boys. One of them came close to her and she just went on with the boy. This was her life - a life which was hot and happening from outside but disaster from inside. In desire of finding happiness for sometime, she threw herself into a deep and dark world of hell and she didn't even realize that.

"Yeh contract humhe hi milega", he said with pride.

"Par sir, humare rival company bohot powerful log hai aur..", said the employee.

"Agar Mayank Sharma ne ek bar kisi cheez ko paane hi thaan li toh bas thaan li. Yeh contract HUMHE hi milna chahiye, that's it!", said Mayank with an egoistic smile.

"Okay sir!", said the employee and left. 

Mayank picked up his phone and called someone. "Mere office mein aajao.", saying this, he disconnected the call.

After a while, a girl, wearing a tight pink top and a mini-skirt, came to Mayank's cabin. Mayank smiled broadly seeing her. He stood up, went to her and hugged her. "Baby, why did you take so late?", he said making a baby face.

"Sorry darling! I was stuck with my photo-shoot!", she said.
"But Ria, tumhe time ka bhi toh khayal karna chahiye tha! Anyways, it's okay!"
Ria smiled as Mayank forgave her. Just then his phone buzzed. Seeing the name flashing on his phone screen, he said to Ria, "Baby! I'm just coming within a while." Saying that, he left from the cabin and picked up the call.

"Tina baby! Whats up?", Mayank said.
"Sweetheart, I'm good but missing ya loads!", said Tina.
"Baby! I miss ya too but kya kare! This office works! But no worries! I'll meet ya at the disc tonight.", said Mayank.
"Okay sweetheart! Love ya! Muaahh!", said Tina.
"Love ya too baby! Mwwaahh! Bye!", said Mayank and disconnected the call.

Mayank went inside his cabin. 

"Kiska phone tha?", asked Ria.
"Woh baby! Maine hotel mein hum dono ke liye room book karwaaya hai toh bas waha se hi phone tha. Kehe rahe the ke humara honeymoon suit ready hai.", said Mayank with flirt.
"OMG! You booked a honeymoon suit for us! Aww baby I love ya a lot!", said Ria excitedly.
"Love ya too Ria!", said Mayank. Both smilingly hugged each other and Mayank smirked.

Nupur was practicing in her singing class. She sang the song so beautifully which made everyone astonished as well as surprised.

Khushiyan aur ghum sehti hai
Phir bhi ye chup rehti hai,
Abtak kisi bhi na jaana,
Zindagi kya kehti hai

Abtak kisi ne na jaana,
Zindagi kya kehti hai

Apni khabhi to khabhi ajnabi,
Aasoon khabhi to khabhi hai hasin,
Darr ya khabhi to khabhi tishnagi lagti hai ye to,

Abtak kisi ne na jaana,
Zindagi kya kehti hai

Khamoshiyon ki dheemee sada hai,
Ye zindagi to rab ki duaa hai,
Chuke kisi ne isko dekha khabhi na,
Ehsaas ki hai khushbhoo mehki hawa hai

Abtak kisi ne na jaana,
Zindegi kya kehti hai

Ha ha ha haa mm mm mm mmm
Mann se kahon tum,
Mann ki suno tum,
Mann meet koi Mann ka suno tum,
Kuch bhi kahegi duniya,
Duniya ki chodo
Palko mein sajaake jhilmil,
Sapne banon tum

Abtak kisi ne na jaana,
Zindegi kya kehti hai

Apne khabhi to khabhi ajnabi
Aasoon khabhi to khabhi hai hasi
Darr ya khabhi to khabhi tishnagi
Lagti hai ye to

Khushiyan aur ghum sehti hai,
Abtak kisi ne na jaana,
Zindegi kya kehti hai 

While singing, her eyes became teary but she tried her best not to shed tears. Everyone said that Nupur had a lovely voice. Her voice was a God's gift - everyone thought. And when she used to sing, she seemed to forget everything. She was just lost into the deepness of the rhythm, music and lyrics of the song. 

Mayank was driving home while he heard someone singing. He could hear that because of less traffic as it was a lonely road. He instantly stopped his car and came out. At a corner, he saw a beggar teen-aged girl singing. He smilingly went to her.

Mayank: Hey! Naam kya hai tumhara?
Girl: Aliya!
Mayank: Well, Aliya, ek baat kahoon? Tum bohot acchi gaati ho. Yeh lo! 

Saying this, he gave her a 100-rupees-note. Seeing that note, Aliya smiled very broadly.

Aliya: Dhanyavaad saab! Hum dua karenge ke aap aur aapki patni bohot khush rahe.

Mayank laughed and said, "Shukria!"

Saying that, he started his car and drive home. 

Precap:
Mayank-Nupur meeting at the disco!πŸ˜‰

The song used in the update is from the movie "Maan". Here's the link of that song - Khushiyaan Aur Gham Sehti Hai! Hope I didn't disappoint ya! Waiting for your valuable response! Please press the Like Tab and pleaseee post a LONG DETAILED comment! Thanks!😳

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome part.
thanks for the pm.