god bless

here is ur birthday cake😊😊😊
😊

now chocolate😊😊😊

😊

Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😲...What? Sue, why am I wishing you a belated Happy Birthday? Something went wrong...like really badly wrong...and I'm a part of the shame. *hides face* But it doesn't excuse me and I still need to give you a birthday present. I think I will make you some "sweets" myself. How about it? 😳
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: preety_219

Sorry Suhana,i know this is ur birthday thread😛,but this praise is only for Daya👍🏼 lol aww thnks pooja 🤗🤗 a praise just for me 😆

Daya,this is such beautiful gift👏 u gave to Suhana & us.😉 glad u liked it as well 😳yes
Loved all the scenes u picked, i also noticed u picked selectively koel Nakku,which i guess is everyone's favourite👍🏼 yes since raj asked me to do the vm, she also told me which song and that it would be nicer with koel naku ...so all I did it picked scenes and put it together...master planner here is raj 😳😛
I really loved that march wala pond scene i loved that scene tooo...thought it really went... & that walk Dutta takes towrds Nakku,as if that was his 1st step towards Bappa & faith & his dreams 😍
lol i did not think of it like that...but not surprised u did ...love ur comments specifically for this reason 😃

Like i mentioned earlier,we as a viewer can only praise & appreciate the creativity of u all VM makers ,even the words fall short sometimes,so here take a bow👏
wow ok pooji i dont think it was worth taking a bow ...😳 but thank u ...these words mean a lot and am glad suhana and everyone else is liking it 😃

Thanks a lot for making such awasome VM ⭐️in such short time.
no problem 😉

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ok Ok **raj  ** hiding her face in her hands ,,yes idea was mine  ☺️

but fluttering her eyelashes and looking at Daya 😳

the MAGIC is her's ,, it was her Lappie , her brain , her programme , her fingers 👏👏

that brought together such an awesome CREATION   in such a short time 👏

She is an Angel who  did help her friend in a sec ⭐️👏

She is an Angel⭐️

Thank you Daya

@ Suvi yaar,  neki aur pocch pooch ,, yaar budday girl agayi ab toh khana Kha saaktein hain ,,mujhe  bhook laagi lai 😆😉

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@rama_2010... Hey dearest rama ..Thanx alot for the lovely wishes rama ...Love and hugs suhana🤗

@kshreya2002... Hey dearest Ksh ...Thanx alot for the lovely wishes rama ...Love and hugs suhana🤗

@AzMishy...Hey dearest Azy...awww pls dnt be angry on daya and raj😳me saying sowiee on there behalf😉...we all love u 🤗Thanx a million for the lovely cards ,wishes and cakes ...loved them to core ❤️had it all😆...its so overwhelming yaara ...thanx for making my  birthday so special,,,,me on top of the world😉...Love and hugs suhana🤗❤️

@Suvi7884...Hey Dearest Suvi🤗Awww thanx for the lovely cards and wishes and that yummy cake and food ..LOL  u wanna give more food ... u dnt even have to ask 😆"looks at raj glaring at food "..thanx dear ...Love and hugs suhana🤗

@rainurubal Hey dearest Chotti ..Thanx alot for the lovely wishes rama ...Love and hugs suhana🤗

@Lekz...Hey dearest Lekha ..Thanx alot for the lovely wishes rama ...Love and hugs suhana🤗

@ shilpita87...Hey Dearest Shilpi ...pls yaara dnt be sowiee for anything ,,,ur wishes means alot ...thanx alot for the lovely wishes ...Love and hugs
suhana

@mnx12...Hey dearest Meenaxi..Thanx alot for the lovely wishes rama ...Love and hugs suhana🤗

@ eternity_of_luv...Hey dearest Ranjana🤗Thanx alot for the lovely wishes rama ...Love and hugs suhana🤗

@jagrutid...Hey jagruti aww thanx yaara for the lovely wishes ...Love and hugs
suhana🤗

@preety_219...Hey dearest Pooja🤗...Awww u are no late yaara ...Thanx alot for the lovely wishes 🤗it means alot ...and ofcourse special thanz to Raj and Daya ...🤗
Love and hugs
suhana🤗

@stranger2rose...Hey dearest Rose🤗Awww thanx yaara for the lovely cards and wishes and u dnt have to be sowiee😳...Love and hugs
suhana🤗

@scorpio10...Hey dearest Priya🤗Omg that was really awesome ..thanx for the link and replied already😆it calls for double celebration ...thanx yaara..love and hugs
suhana🤗

@Warda...Hey dearest Warda🤗Aww thanx alot for the lovely wishes yaara ...it means alot ...Love and hugs
suhana🤗

@priya6gang...Hey priya🤗Awww thanx yaara ...for the lovely wishes and for the treats ...u dnt have to be sowiee😳...Love and hugs
suhana🤗

@Hey Dearest Mimi🤗Awww pls dnt hide and be sowiee yaara ...its cool ..u are wonderful friend ...thanx alot yaara ...me will wait for the present ...wow sweets yummy ...
Love and hugs
suhana🤗

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: preety_219

Sorry Suhana,i know this is ur birthday thread😛,but this praise is only for Daya👍🏼

Hey Dear Pooja🤗
Again sorry ,,pls stop saying that ...Yeah daya Deserves all the praises in the world🤗

Daya,this is such beautiful gift👏 u gave to Suhana & us.😉
this is best gift ever ...loved it to the core ❤️...will cherish it life long 
Loved all the scenes u picked, i also noticed u picked selectively koel Nakku,which i guess is everyone's favourite👍🏼
I really loved that march wala pond scene & that walk Dutta takes towrds Nakku,as if that was his 1st step towards Bappa & faith & his dreams 😍
Beautiful Review yaara ...i couldn"t have said it better ...Once again thanx a million daya for the beautiful and lovely vm ...loved every bit and every sec of it ...love ya🤗

Like i mentioned earlier,we as a viewer can only praise & appreciate the creativity of u all VM makers ,even the words fall short sometimes,so here take a bow👏👏👏👏👏
Thanx alot for pooja ...Love and hugs suhana🤗

Thanks a lot for making such awasome VM ⭐️in such short time.

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Belated Happy Birthday Suhana! 🤗
Hope u had a wonderful birthday. God Bless you!

-Khushi
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok Raj ...Suhana... I forfeit !😛 or else this will just keep going and going with each of us thanking and praising the other

so join me Raj we will together take a bow 😳😆

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: daya0628

ok Raj ...Suhana... I forfeit !😛 or else this will just keep going and going with each of us thanking and praising the other

so join me Raj we will together take a bow 😳😆

Ok Daya ,,we take a bow together , thanks guys  ,
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey, Sue...I'm back with my promised sweets, but no, I didn't make the yummies -- trust me you don't want me to...and my efforts to have Dutta serve you food and cake may look a little less smoother than I hoped. Still, cute waiter, don't you think? 😆

...Hope you see many many more happy birthdays! Lots of hugs. 😊