...πŸ˜ƒ

4 PMing me..dear...😳

ur updates...😊

keep the    up dear..πŸ‘..

dear...

keep ing dear...πŸ˜ƒ

lov,❀️
Tama

P.S.: plz don't copy paste my comments...i only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but don't coppied it whole as my post...😑

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Note:

guys...me sad...i PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18...πŸ˜•

i said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials i don't watch but i read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...i really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...i never pm u.4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...i know just few..but i updated for them surely...but that surely ime said..that me really hurt abut u guys...😭me uncontorled sob.sob..😭

N.B.: Me not making any of this graphics this r from glitter-graphics

thanks tama
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: golu_1677

thanks for another beautiful part..thanks dear .

thanks
ronojoy_ria thumbnail

Originally posted by: SujaLuvsMayur

very nice update.thanks sujata for liking the up

poor naina ... she is still against all this yes for her it is really very difficult to accept all this so easily ... bt she is going to marry raj just for her family ...yes what else she can do 😭 cant blem her, its too hard for her to accept rajhmm

like sister teasing secon ... loved it yes they are really sweet 😳

engagement atmosphere was beautifully created ... very nicely written.thank u πŸ˜ƒ

poor raj ... sali k akhon ko dhoka nhi de paya ... pakra gayapoor manπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ohh so, she saw her throwing up ... ab kyah oga???dont know have to wait for the next upπŸ˜•

continue soon

thanks for the pm.

thanks
ronojoy_ria thumbnail

Originally posted by: danish1

awesome update dear thanks dear . i think raj needs to give her sometime n try not to fight with rather dealmwith her more delicately actually he is trying to make the atmosphere lil comfortable so that naina can also throw out the anger on him

thanks
ronojoy_ria thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

Great part.πŸ˜ƒthanks vertu πŸ˜ƒ
First of all CONGRATULATIONS to RAJ & NAINA for their engagement.πŸ‘thank u finally they are engaged πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I am fed up with Naina n her behavior she is hating Raj fine but y is she misbehaving with Tia n Pia?actually she is sad all her dream will crash today so she is not able to control her anger Ouch
You know i hate Kabir n Pia together n ur doing it by bringing them together.πŸ˜”oh dear they are just college mates and fighting with each other to show their rights on raj and naina
Waiting for the next update

thanks
ronojoy_ria thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Lovely update by u Ria..!πŸ˜ƒ

thanks swetha for liking the up
So.. 'SORRY' for not commenting b4.. its ok dear as i was really busy with work in office... all these days..!

thanks
ronojoy_ria thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amira10

Awesome Uptaade! me glad to know that u liked it  

thanks
ronojoy_ria thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadhuARKaSh

Ok before u burst off on me let me tell u though i know dat u know it well i don read any kind of ffs n oss here nd dats d only reason i dont comment on ur writing oderwise i wd have kept ff sizes commentyes neki i know u dont have to i know very well πŸ˜† πŸ₯±πŸ€£now dont ask me why i don like bas i dontπŸ˜†no no i am a mad person πŸ˜†
anyways abut ur ff well i never knew u write so well juzz cum to knw😳thank u
the story is well written
and u expressed it so well
good one i really liked
keep it up
thanks for letting me read itπŸ˜³πŸ˜†hmm
luv u GπŸ€—me too Embarrassed

thanks
ronojoy_ria thumbnail