TB:Aditi Sajwan comes back with Hamari Saas Leela.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for sharing.both of them make a good pair.whats with this leela doesn't like the girl.as per today's episode n precap it seems harsh likes this girl n leela likes another girl for harsh,may be this will create some tension.why dont these cv's stick to original light heartedness plot
ranidutta thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG. I have been waiting for this news for sooo long. She's such damn good actress. I'll be watching this show b/c of her. She's super talented.
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i hv not seen this show as yet ... but really Happy to see ADTITI back on TV just loved her as Yashoda and Meera :))
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Aditi Sajwan last seen in Hamari Beti Raj Karegi as Anjali

no she was not there in Humari beti ...

shahmin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow that's gr8 news
thanx for sharing the article
snowvite143 thumbnail
I saw the entry sequence,,, wow yaar ,,i am very very happy for ADITI, the whole episode was uplifted after her entry,and she was looking so beautiful yaar. will see each and every episode just to have a glimpse of my favourite actress...😊👏
snowvite143 thumbnail
@...PARINA... YES DEAR.. ADITI was not there in HAMARI BETI,, dnt know why they have writeen such a wrong info,,,I think they just remember that ADITI was going to do this shw and dint know that she had left it much b4 it started.
 Never mind, I am damn happy 👍🏼 as ADITI has once again entered a show in COLORS, her parent channel.. good and intelligent of the cvs😉 that they brought a talented actress like ADITI as the bahu of LEELA JI (APARAJI)

nimsye thumbnail
ADITI IS LOOKING SO BEAUTIFUL AND SLIM IN HER NEW SHOW,
 I AM AMAZED TO LOOK AT HER TOTALLY DIFFERENT CHARACTER AND LOOK IN THIS SHOW,😎
 SHE IS SIMPLY FABULOUS AS "KOYAL"😊
george.if thumbnail
beautiful rain sequence ,,both looked lovely together,,, though i felt that it was a bit small and i wanted it to last a little longer... 😕