preet_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Today episode was just deadly from all angles...from RaYa's scene at the balcony to the ladoo scene and ofcourse both of them are stealing glances at one another..hehe..how cute... :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: I just love the episode...from Priya's anixousness to Ram's excitment for his sister wedding..everything was great..ofcourse he bought a ring for her..bhahaaa...

Is it just me or do you guys also feel that instead of Vineet, it will be Ram actually slipping the ring on Priya's finger? :Whistling: :Whistling: :Whistling: :Whistling:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bavdfan thumbnail
AH AH AH "just sayin' he should marry her ya know..." (loved it !πŸ˜† )

i just didn't like one thing : their was such a great and positive attitude from priya, almost falling in love with ram (YAY!) and then when he talked to vikram he was like " i won't have to see her again" very happily, that broke my heart for her :'(

Edited by bavdfan - 12 years ago
preet_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bavdfan

AH AH AH "just sayin' he should marry her ya know..."

i just didn't like one thing : their was such a great and positive attitude from priya, almost falling in love with ram (YAY!) and then when he talked to vikram he was like " i won't have to see her again" very happily, that broke my heart for her :'(

Priya is feeling the connection between them..and ontop she is very anxious about the whole thing happening so fast...Ram is too mast in planning his sister wedding...

But my guy feeling says, the ring will be from put by Ram when they get engaged...hope this vineet drama ends on Monday...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Definately it will be Ram slipping the ring in Priya's hand. There would be some Dhamakedhar incident which would send Vineet scooting for dear life and  Rollu pollu Ram stepping in to save Priya's izzat. His primary motive would be Nats marriage to  Kartik that would force him to swallow the bitter pill of marriage.
preet_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: avivakirk

Definately it will be Ram slipping the ring in Priya's hand. There would be some Dhamakedhar incident which would send Vineet scooting for dear life and  Rollu pollu Ram stepping in to save Priya's izzat. His primary motive would be Nats marriage to  Kartik that would force him to swallow the bitter pill of marriage.

Ditto...Exactly my thought..I am sure Niharika will use this opportunity in her favor and show off Priya to all her friends..πŸ˜›
bavdfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: preet_2010

Priya is feeling the connection between them..and ontop she is very anxious about the whole thing happening so fast...Ram is too mast in planning his sister wedding...

But my guy feeling says, the ring will be from put by Ram when they get engaged...hope this vineet drama ends on Monday...πŸ˜›

this is my first time watching an ekta show, but i was thinking that maybe vineet track could end fast (like monday as you said ) but maybe he will leave much later, like two weeks after wedding because of being anxious about priya's feelings, falling in love with ram? πŸ€”
Edited by bavdfan - 12 years ago
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yea i to feel Ram will be be doing the honours

plzz make Vineet disappear soon n i would really be unhappy if Ram has placed Vineet in the whole scene... that would really make things complicated ... i hope it doesnt turn out like that   
preet_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bavdfan

this is my first time watching an ekta show, but i was thinking that maybe vineet track could end fast (like monday as you said ) but maybe he will leave much later, like two weeks after wedding because of being anxious about priya's feelings, falling in love with ram? πŸ€”

I think Vineet will be gone by monday or tuesday..then Ram's mother will suggest that Priya marry Ram...lalaa...then the fun will really begin..TongueTongueTongueTongue
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³WAITING FOR THE day this happens....❀️☺️
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I find a bit strange that Mr. Kapoor bought a ring for Priya, I mean y will he do that, just coz Priya will be his sis would be sis-in-law, donot u gys find strange in that, anyways I think now Vikram should make him realise that this ring is perfect for Priya and Ram is the one who should exchange rings with her