Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I m sure about it tht there's a lot in store for us as the clg trip will be 1 of its kind and we and they are gonna have loadzz of fun...& something unexpected will surely happen...May be nevertheless the doubts and misundrstndings regarding each other might get cleared
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sana.shanak

I m sure about it tht there's a lot in store for us as the clg trip will be 1 of its kind and we and they are gonna have loadzz of fun...& something unexpected will surely happen...May be nevertheless the doubts and misundrstndings regarding each other might get cleared

I have a feeling they will get cleared and then a situation will happen and they are back to sqaure one again
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hope dere's a jungle mein mungle scene😆...mayb each jodi can get lost in d jungle which will make dem realise abt deir feelings nd we'll get 2 c sum funny nd romantic scenes😉
nd ofcourse sumthing will happen btw d boys nd girls nd dey will challenge each other in dancing which will lead to 'BoysvsGirls dance competition' nd atlast i'll get to c KSG😍😍
so much more masti nd fun...next week is gona be a roller coaster ride for sure😆
.Prometheus. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetshine

I hope dere's a jungle mein mungle scene😆...mayb each jodi can get lost in d jungle which will make dem realise abt deir feelings nd we'll get 2 c sum funny nd romantic scenes😉

nd ofcourse sumthing will happen btw d boys nd girls nd dey will challenge each other in dancing which will lead to 'BoysvsGirls dance competition' nd atlast i'll get to c KSG😍😍
so much more masti nd fun...next week is gona be a roller coaster ride for sure😆

the promo about KSG was shown a while back. i wonder when he will be actually shown in D3
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i knw...i have beeen waiting sooo long to c him in D3...its like cherry on d cake🥳🥳
.Prometheus. thumbnail

Looks like with the girl vs boys competition being placeed by the prinicpal there is a liklihood that KSG will be shown in the serial this week.

i think this competition will make the boys bond and the girls bone, but i think for the couples it will cause some friction

leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
okay after today im so sure that Kriya would develop feelingsfor Rey..maybe their first dance is gonna be the stepping stone for the kriyansh relationship..