.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Ab Aage Kya Hoga?

So its the weekend and unfortunately that means no new episode of D3πŸ˜” 

But don't fear, why don't we keep ourselves occupied in the meantime.

So you may be thinking what is Ab Aage Kya Hoga, it is as the name suggests, in this thread we will discuss what will happen next?

So in this thread we will discuss:

-  Any promos which were aired in the last episode or the weekend regarding next week

- Make predictions about what may happen next week

- What we would like to see next week

Please direct all conversation/thoughts regarding the above in this thread only, this will help generate discussion and make conversation easily to locate.  Also it means members will not have to duplicate their entries.

A new thread will be made each week (and previous one closed) to make sure predictions are not jumbled and confusions are not made between the weeks.  Below is a short recap to refresh our memories of what happened this week.

Quick Recap: Vicky and Nilesh steal Swayum shoes but Amar sees them. Both the team get into an argument in class over shoes incident. In social science class Principal talks about sex education. The four trio's Rey-Vicky-Nilesh, Kria-Neha-Vishaka, Swayum-Bharat-Amar and Sharon-Simi-Rini discuss about the subject later on. College trip is announced by Principal and all are excited about it.

So happy posting guys and lets get our thinking caps on😎😎
Edited by Illyria - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-veena.shona- thumbnail
thts such a gud idea, so as to decrease our gham for no new episπŸ˜‰
.Prometheus. thumbnail
So as per the precap we know that there will be a camping scene coming up and that i am sure will be full on masit and LOTS of wind breezes.

Although this is not a prediction, but what i would like to see is a situation occuring (someone getting lost or injured) which forces the groups to become one and having to collaborate with each other to find the solution/resolution.  This will enable them to realise that they are indeed more like one another then they give each other credit for.

Blessedfool thumbnail
I think dazzlers and weaklings will get to know each other well...
and Vicky and Nilesh will start knowing that they are love :P hope that happens soon...I am praying that Vicky and neha should talk ..is high time :(
.Prometheus. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sravani.gunturi

I think dazzlers and weaklings will get to know each other well...
and Vicky and Nilesh will start knowing that they are love :P hope that happens soon...I am praying that Vicky and neha should talk ..is high time :(

well neha and vicky have conversed with each other...just not the way we had hoped thats all.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†I get the feeling that there will be some closeness between swayam and sharon shown. With rey and kria i think they will get close and them an incident will happen which will lead to some misunderstanding and again Kria will blame Rey or accuse him
Edited by Illyria - 12 years ago
Blessedfool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Illyria

well neha and vicky have conversed with each other...just not the way we had hoped thats all.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†I get the feeling that there will be some closeness between swayam and sharon shown. With rey and kria i think they will get close and them an incident will happen which will lead to some misunderstanding and again Kria will blame Rey or accuse him

Well ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sharon and Swayam's love story has already started and is going like an express :P

πŸ˜†
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
My prediction:
Rey and Kriya will get to know each other well. Thats when they dance together and realize they are attracted to each other.. well NOW that the boyz are trying to get naughty... i am thinking and Kira mis understands Rey's intentions and thinks that perhaps he too is part of the whole V thingie.. and that possibily leads to a HUGE misunderstanding.. and PART WAYS :s

What I want to see:

I hope that at the camp site.. Kria gets into trouble.. of some sort.. and rey helps her out of it!..which then makes kria realize that Rey is not that bad. 
.Prometheus. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

My prediction:

Rey and Kriya will get to know each other well. Thats when they dance together and realize they are attracted to each other.. well NOW that the boyz are trying to get naughty... i am thinking and Kira mis understands Rey's intentions and thinks that perhaps he too is part of the whole V thingie.. and that possibily leads to a HUGE misunderstanding.. and PART WAYS :s from the way things were shown in the last two episodes, very likely scenario, and i dont think the minsunderstanding will ebe cleared up soon either.

What I want to see:

I hope that at the camp site.. Kria gets into trouble.. of some sort.. and rey helps her out of it!..which then makes kria realize that Rey is not that bad. 

pulu1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well can anyone post da new promo???
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Here is the link to a promo for the college trip