Posted: 12 years ago

Happy Birthday Sue Chechi!

Edited by lakshyam - 12 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Theiva

Wish you many more Happy returns of the Day Sue Aunty! πŸ₯³
May God bless you with lot of happiness, wealth and good health! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks dear Theiva...πŸ€—.good health is what I need...so that I can look forward to konjufy my little darlings called grandchildren someday..!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: vjayam

many many happy returns of the day sue.. with all the comments that pass between all of us feel like knowing you personally already!!!

congrats also on becoming MIL and wish yr daughter n SIL all the best for a bright, paceful, prosperous, healthy n wealthy life (no wonder u had cmntd TA missed hving u as MIL!!)

have a happy fun-filled day..do all the things u hv missed to do till now and keep entertaining us with your comments n updates!!!

once again

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.😊

Romba Nandri...Vjayam..πŸ€—...yes its a great feeling to mingle with all of you in the threads...it definitely makes me feel at home. πŸ‘

I had a good time with my family members - dinner, presents, cake cutting and not forgetting the hugs and kisses. Now its past midnight and all have gone to bed...I decided to stay awake for a while and  reply each and everyone of you before hitting the sack.🀣
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gunz.

Happy Happy Birthday Sue! πŸ₯³
May All Your Dreams and Wishes come True today and forever πŸ₯³
Have fun and enjoy your Day πŸ₯³

Thank you so much for the greetings Gunz..πŸ€—.I have so many dreams and wishes...but it comes slowly but surely...and I hope it stays today and forever. I did have a great day...it brought tears into my eyes...and would you believe me...that I was thinking of all of your wishes in the thread. Wanted to get home reply each message.πŸ‘
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thendralfan

Wish U a Very Happy Birthday Sue Chech πŸ₯³

May All Ur Wishes Come True and U enjoy ur Day !

Hema

Thanks alot Hema...πŸ€—appreciate your greetings so very much - I wish I had birthdays throughout the year...πŸ˜‰...romba nalla irrukkum thaney??πŸ€ͺ
Sue Nair thumbnail

I wanted to laze around but they pulled me out - had my fried rice, satay, black pepper crabs, hokkien mee, mixed vegetables, popiah, roasted chicken, pizza, fresh orange, fruits and Lai chee kang. Wanted to take Rojak... but there is no more space in the tummy..!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: TTfan

Many Happy returns of the day Sue..!!

Happy Birthday..!!

Thank you very much TTfan...πŸ€— Nice of you send me the greetings...I was on cloud no.9 while celebrating...suddenly I became 15yrs...🀣
Sue Nair thumbnail
😭

Originally posted by: lakshyam

Happy Birthday Sue Chechi!

Thank you so much Lakshyam..πŸ€—..Ooops!! I almost forgot to thank you...I thought I had replied...apporam I went thru again and it was for Vjayam and not Lakshyam...!! 😍

Now its confirm that ennakku age catch-up penniyachu..!!😭😭😭...but on seconds thoughts OLD IS GOLD"🀣🀣🀣🀣

Caryn thumbnail
Sue Chechi

Many Happy Returns of The Day.
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Sorry for the late wishes... πŸ₯³
Shemmo thumbnail

πŸ₯³ Belated Happy Birthday Sue Chechi!πŸ₯³
πŸ€—May All Ur Wishes Come TrueπŸ€—

Sorry for the late wishes!😳
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago