Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Khatron Ke Khiladi an amazing experience for VJ Bani .

Richa ShuklaRicha Shukla, TNN | Jun 21, 2011, 03.44pm IST

It has been a roller-coaster ride for Bani, who loves to call adventure her forte.

Challenging and breathtaking stunts has never been a scary experience for the young participant and the girl thoroughly enjoyed her stint with the reality show Khatron Ke Khiladi Torchaar on Colours channel. It was an out of the world experience for me. I am a total adventure freak and the entire period of shoot was an amazing experience, exclaims Bani. But definitely there was one thing which she didnt like about the show. I thought it will be a girl centric show but then we were paired with guys. I would like to go for the next season but only if it is restricted for females only, adds Bani giving a peek into her show experience.

Be it bungee jumping or sky diving or living with snakes, she had fun in all. After underwater stunts in freezing temperature of South Africa, all of a sudden Bani has started loving summers. I am not scared of thrilling acts but winters are something that has started scaring me now. After performing dangerous stunts in bone chilling temperature, anybody will hate winters, she opines. And that is the reason she was enjoying the soaring heat of Jaipur. After all here you have the option to relish thandi lassi in the old city, says Bani.

Working with Akshay was delightful for Bani, who she calls a scary man and then quickly adds, No he is not scary. In fact you will enjoy working with him. And its not Akshays looks or his attitude that attracted Bani. It was Khiladis dressing sense, especially his vast shoe collection that caught her attention. I am crazy about shoes and Akshay has an amazing collection of shoes and jackets, adds Bani who loves to shop and has a great passion for shoes.

With extensive tattooing on her body and her bright pink coloured hair, the flamboyant girl stands out from the crowd. And very few people know that she loves to wear salwar kameez when she goes to Gurudwara to seek some solace. It may sound strange but she was quick enough to add, I am not a religious person but a humble agonistic. Whenever I feel like going, I go to Gurudwara, wearing salwar-kameez and cover my head with dupatta.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Khatron-Ke-Khiladi-an-amazing-experience-for-VJ-Bani-/articleshow/8937907.cms