CID Forum Thumbnail CID

gaDHaDAda(GD) RE-LAUNCHIN PARTY (at PG 1)!!!

gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
18th DEC 2010, my FIRST DIALOGUE FORMAT STORY had PUBLISHED at IF... my JOURNEY started from there...

lots more FEEDBACK, COMMENTS, REGARDS, THANX, ISSUES, CONFLICTS, OPINIONS, SORRY, LOVE, HUGS, APPRECIATIONS, APPLAUS i got and still getting...

but the MOST IMP thing i got from here are LOTS MORE FRIENDS, PALS, COMPANIONSHIPS,SMILES, TEARS...

SUM MEMORIABLE events like DAYA SIR BIRTHDAY... CONTESTS...LOVEDAYA
WEDDING etc... lots more SUPPORT on my BACK...

SHIVANI (my everlasting FRND😃), PRADY (my 😉), POOJA (my SHARER in story chuncks👏), LII (special😊), TWINKLE SIS (my all VM only made by HER, SHIVANI n TANNI help👏), NEHA (i liked her KEERAY's😉), TANNI (always make CAPS wen i asked👏), SHURTI (my baccha😛), SHREELA (my LAWYER😃), NISHA (always good approach👏), DAYAKHTAR (helping hand👏), MOONLIGHT (always gives her applause👏), MONIKA DII (me GREEDY for her
ICONS😉), PURI DII (for her SMILYS😃), AANDROMEDA DII (suggestions abt my SERIES👏),
ASTONISH (always likes her FUNKY COMMENTS on PP n AB😆), SUCHI DII (supports me alot👏), NEEME DII (always here👏), AADRIKA👏, SAADI (classical POETESS😊), STAR571 (classical👏), RASHIDA (the CHAMP of forum😉), DK👏, CID_HD👍🏼, DEEPIKA (wat a CREATIVE PERSON👏), DEBASHREE (always there at every moment to HELP me👏),
BHAVNAB DII (bit less but always gives her SUGGESTION/APPRECIATIONS😊), CHINNU DII (never ever SAY anything... but i FELT her around😊), POOJA DII👏, SOMU👏, SAGNIKA DII👏, DR.FAHMI DII👏,  SUNNY👍🏼, SUHANI DII👏 (always learnt lots more from them😊),YMANJUSHREE👏,PRINCESS👏, SNEHAL👏,CHICK👏, MALLIKABALU👏, BENTO (she did wat we cant xpect👏👏), ABHI.DAYA👏, NANDANI DII👏, NOTEPAD n NIMI (TWIN CUTIE's👏👏), SHREYA👏, DEMONSTAR👍🏼, ZULAIKHA👏, NSPO👏, ROOP👏,ZARETA👏, PADMA👏, SHIVA👏, MAGGIE.MASALA👏... and all ACTIVE/STATIC
members as well GUESTS of forum... 👏👏👏
👏
my all CO CHARACTERS (ACP Sir, ABHI Sir, my BHAI, VIVEK, FREDDIE Sir, SACHIN, KAJAL, Dr.SALUNKHY, Dr TAREEKA, RAHUL, KARTIK, DEEP), CID as PLAY/DRAMA, CID Bearue, CID Badges, Quillas and WWW.GOOGLES.COM...👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️
oh wat a JOURNEY... ENDLESS... 😃😉😛😆😡😲👏😭😡🤣🥳😍😈⭐️
😉i know THANKS is very SMALL word... but i m THANKFUL to all...  🤗

now i want to say SUMTHIN for TWO PPL...
SHIVANI... she is the FIRST PERSON who grabbed my HAND on every HARD n HAPPY moments... she is always there even if i say, want n need... NO NEED to XPRESS my feelings... SHE knew everythin... she is the ONE who were, are and will be for ME... at every stack of TIME... jus cum... give her shoulder and jus be there till soaked every tear and bring a SMILE on my face... THANX DADA🤗!!!

the 2nd person is VIS DII... i dunt know her... she is not my PAL as well... but wat she DID, DO and will do for me is PRICELESS, SPEECHLESS... i really RESPECT her alot... even sum time i said SORRY n THANKS intentionally jus to hear that OMG!!! oh GD!!! kind words... her SCOLD really PRECIOUS for me... she is also the PERSON who always be there wen i needed... i like her EVERY SHADE!!! i really PINCH her alot... but never ever felt any HARSH from HER... she is SUMTHING i always want to be... DII THANX alot😃!!!

I APPOLOGIZE to EVERYONE about BLUNDERS, MISTAKES, ERRORS, DIFFERENCE of VIEW/OPINIONS, ISSUES/CONFLICTS/CONTRADICTIONS….
my any ALPHABET, WORDS, SENTENCES, THOUGHTS, IDEAS,BITS, CHUNKS, STORYLINE, SCENES, CHARACTERS, SITUATIONS which HURT
the HEART of any READER or MEMBER intentionally/unintentionally PROFESSIONALLY or PERSONALLY both….

RE-LAUNCHIN PARTY

hope U all like the PARTY!!!😉😉
😉
Edited by gadhadada - 12 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This title was of the previous thread too, congrats on new thread Dada.
maggi.masala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Shruti are you watching current Rerun of CID.
Wistfulness thumbnail
No, which one is that?
@Shivani - be careful, Dada is in mood to take-over your party.
maggi.masala thumbnail
I dont know the name. I will check ,But I have seen this epi many times .
maggi.masala thumbnail
Yes its KHOONI SHATRANJ one in which a couple were dancing in the beginning and suddenly he fall and die coz bullet was shot in his head.
Wistfulness thumbnail
Have seen that many times.
maggi.masala thumbnail
Only seeing coz of DUO chemistry and enjoying no AB and PP there.
Soonaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
gr8 GD new thread congo... Go on...