FF - Chup Chup Ke (new)

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

All fanfics which i have been written with my own knowledge - this is solely my work and no one can recreate or copy my work without permission 

------------------------------------

Hey everyone, how u all doing? Well am back with my fanfics on saathiya forum. Seriously taken a long break and its killing me from inside that i shouldn't have stopped writing. Well there are a lot of newbies around here who recently joined so lemme introduce myself. Well am ayesha. Everyone knows me as Capt. Jack Sparrow. Or Sparrow for short No jacky, or jackie proper name only as i mentioned Sparrow, or Capt. or say full name. LOL. anyway, a wee short notice, can u all pray for my friend Sangeeta, her username on the forum is sangeeta9 who has passed away after having an accident. May she rest in Peace RIP geetu. Any more information pm me for it.
Anyway back on my 59th fanfic on saathiya. Two live fanfics on Is pyar ko kya naam doon. Before i go on and on i should make a start:

-------------------------------------------

FF- Chup Chup Ke

Part 1

Aehem doesn't know what to say. He has completely lost the plot with that Gavar(illiterate) totally. How can she step too low he thought. A bhoot in the Modi mansion. My house. He shook his head.  

He sat down on the sofa thinking about how she screamed and how she said there Anita bhoot in the mansion. How can Anita bhoot be in the mansion when she not dead. It totally rashi doing he thought.

He stood up and walked beside the window looking outside. It was showering heavily with winds blowing heavily. He thought he wasn't the same as before. 

Anger, ego and all the things come under this line was killing him from inside and it was enough for them. He had to get her educated for his peace and quiet.  So that he can rest in peace. 

Everything was quiet. It was 3am in the morning but Aehem still not sleeping. He had that echoing in his heart that the way he treating Gopi was like dirt and what a coward will do. 

This brought tears in his eyes. His mother never taught him to be a coward did she? His mother taught him everything which a respectable man will have but what could he do, he was a simple and a honest man who doesn't open up in front of anyone. 

He used to to Jigar but not anymore. He had to be patient as he knew God is testing him.

He stood staring at the moon thinking what to do about Rashi as he knows that Anita is dead for him. Total dead. He had to find out the chakar between mother and daughter.

He thought of a way, get Rashi phone, somehow try to connect that phone to his cell and give it to her, maybe this way he will know the gossips. 

This aag inside him was burning him totally. Actually melting him. He knows that he has fallen for the girl who isn't up to his standard but can teach her the ways, maybe this way his mother and God will be impressed.  

He knew this was the right way, but how can he do it. 

He has become calm in front of everyone, talking politely to Gopi, but he was still rude with her. 

He knew Rashi was doing something with Gopi, something which she is fooling her around. 

But how can Gopi be too careless and dumb he thought. No no no she can't be dump its rashi doing that she being dump and stupid, Gopi is intelligent, the way she handled Kinjal situation was something called Garv.

As far as he knows himself, he believes in only the end. But he thought that Gopi believes in means, and relationships are the most important to her.
He also knows that he used to believe that people come with a price and can be manipulated for ones benefit but has changed totally. 

He had a smile on his face as how dramatically he has changed within a year, a fussy man to a man who is calm right now.

He remembers the day when Gopi got vivah from her pihar as well as Rashi and since then Rashi has always done something terrible which Gopi has got the troubles from his mother. 

He tries hard to recollect anything which he tried to ignore maybe he knows something about her.

He remembers Kinjal who living in that Rajpal Nagar, which he hates the area so much.

But will he gather all the truth and bring Rashi exposed to the family.?

U shall find out soon.

---------------------------

Enjoy
Do hit the like button and comment.

Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter 1 -  Page 1

simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great part
love it
th 4 pm
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsome update
fanx  da pm cont soon x
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i really enjoyed reading this while cooking dinner   ...  i was glad no one was home.   thx
magss24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

superb update.. waiting for the next part

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
love it ayesha very intresting
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you, great start!

Sandy x
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
great begin can't wait to read what is next!
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb ayesha...very nice...keep it up dear. 👏 Waiting for 2nd part...