Poem : When you left me . . .

Posted: 12 years ago
Will post it again, after I have checked the link given by Manal and only if it dates after my earlier post!
Sorry for all the confusion! But looks like I am getting over-inspired! ðŸ¤£ Or may be I'm over-inspiring ppl! ðŸ˜›
Edited by -Sharmila- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sharmi... So long!🤗
What a beautiful poem indeed... Ur awesome!🤗
I loved u for ur rhyme scheme... Most of them use aabb... but this aabc is so awesome...
U chose the words so beautifully and it came out so well...
U must begin a FF now...
I request... I wud even read if that's for my least Fav coule coz u write s well!
Think about it!😳
Edited by radt - 12 years ago
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ILY Millie Cupcake!!
<33

Reserved. :)
EdgeOfCredence thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Treat for me! Two two poems! woah! 🤣

Awesomeness shar! 🤗
This was so enchanting and extremely poetic. . . the flip of moonlight to the everlasting memories, everything was eloquently set into the saga of feelings you conjured!
And the last line:
You have my soul, you rule my world
All sort of emotions you brought up in your poem sums up in these lastly wrote words. No matter what, his soul is deprived of everything if its deprived of love. . and his world is hollow sans his love's presence.
Beautifully written.. (:
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OHHH EMMM GEEE!!! Look, who's on a spree! :P

That show seems to be real GOOD!! And I really wish it lasts longer so that we can get such awesome works more frequently. xD

Anyways, I love it too&I like this one BETTERR! Dunno why, but all I could see is someone - a girl - with beautiful-browny hairs - staring out towards the sky through a window, holding onto the pane&and I must say, her nails were so BEAUTIFULL <3 As if you careee.. :PP

Coming to "When you left me.." Okay, so it was written beautifully. You really had me smitten in the first read, itself. (: Lovely choice of words... You should write more often! 

Great work - keep them coming.  xD
I have read this particular poem before along with sunset whispers also, though im not pointing any fingers because im confused at the moment.

the other poem i'm sure i have read and its not by you, its by some writer,which one can't place my finger on yet! & this one i read it a year ago on some blog, which i doubt belongs to you but if it does, than i do apologize as my intentions are not to hurt you but just clear out this mess. I would hate to make a mountain out of molehill.

when i find the link and name of the writer i shall be back, but i sincerely hope what i'm thinking is wrong.