BINNY IS PERFORMING IN GOLD AWARDS

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Binny Sharma :Hey guys jst cme frm d shoot of goldawrds,I prfrmd on d song Sajdaa in kathak dnce form,msure u guys will love it. do wtch Gold Awards on d 24th july on Ztv, m goin to slp nw, Gm. about 4 hours ago

this news made my entire day😃am so happy that i will see binny performing in gold awards that to kathak form🤗will eagerly wait for her performance😍
Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I am happy to see her performing again specially on kathak dance! But I would have prefered her to perform with MIK 😔, that's a pity !

Darine1980 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Mona !
Sumaan_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darine1980

I am happy to see her performing again specially on kathak dance! But I would have prefered her to perform with MIK 😔, that's a pity !

i would have loved to see her solo performance as well as her performance with iqbal khan 😃but zee tv u know is so cheap😡but still binny is so sweet that she is still promoting zee tv as it has given her chance in did 2 & sangini🤗
Darine1980 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monaghosh

i would have loved to see her solo performance as well as her performance with iqbal khan 😃but zee tv u know is so cheap😡but still binny is so sweet that she is still promoting zee tv as it has given her chance in did 2 & sangini🤗

I'll def look forward to watch her performance !
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Does she mean Sajda from MNIK????  If so, then !!!!!!
Sumaan_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Does she mean Sajda from MNIK????  If so, then !!!!!!

yes i think so because there is no other song named sajda😃
Sumaan_fan thumbnail
am just hoping & praying that zee tv don't edit,cut or delete her dance performance😭i want her dance performance to be a long one😃the way zee tv ended sangini they can do anything & everythingzee tv actually don't know the value of true performer & actors😭they only know to give bhaw to all fake actors & performers😡Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Originally posted by: monaghosh

yes i think so because there is no other song named sajda😃

There is Sajda from Kaatha Meetha, but i dont think that she would dance Kathak to this song!
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for sharing Mona, that's great news! I would have loved to see her performing again with Iqbal though but I'm happy that she will perform. She's an awesome performer!