Constant need for an enemy?

MARHABAA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In this show they constantly need a focus point which is their enemy ! They forever scheming some maha yud against a 3rd party and that seems to be the only point to their existence 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thamanna85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Exactly right, There is alway's someone who is their enemy. Always scheming and planning. We know Manjula is clever and cunning but now it is getting too much. Bring some reality back to the show. One revenge story ends another begins. Edited by tomonna - 12 years ago
atzyxx thumbnail
That is so true. 
I hate these Devrani's when they are so cunning and that, they do not have a brain of their own, i can already guess what will happen now, the new devrani will help each one of them in some way, an then they will all fall to her feet and ask for forgiveness, like they did to bakti, bloody hell a load of crap now, they need to do sma different now, same old all the time..i want asta to be normal now, and have a proper love life and then it will be interesting..hating this track at the moment, been going on for months...END IT!!!!
devranilover123 thumbnail
i agree with u, its been more than 6 months now it getting boring very very very boring :(( always the same story
tazeel thumbnail
I agree this same bahu kitchen fight shoud stop. I thot the Maha episode will get Vrinda cear her name and life goes on. When last time Vrinda recorded their call was being smart. I think she should use technology to expose all other ladies where there truth is showed in front of all families and neighbours. No point in crying over spilt milk Vrinda. YOU HAVE TO BE STRONG KILL THERE GUTS!!!!!!!!!!
devranilover123 thumbnail
yep be strong and dont let them know the she gna xpose them.