Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Imvery happy the issue has been solved.. Sorry fairy, was a little harsh on one of my posts here.. Well you see i read only muski di, keyama, liz and some ff writers' story.. So when my both favourite writers said they are upset and when keyama(she is very special to me since it was because of her ff i came into the ff world) said that she gonna quit, it got me upset.. Thank you fairy for coming back and resolving this matter.. Now my favourite writers are not quitting, which of course a great news for me and all loyal readers of their ffs.. Really appreciate it.. Lets end all this here and continue to write your ff too..

to muski di: i hope you arent sad anymore seeing the love you are receiving.. I always respect you and love you and your ffs.. Thank you for all that you have done..

to keyama: dear, you are very special to me and you know why.. Because you are the one who brought me to the ff world.. Im very happy that you gonna start back.. Will always be behind you dear.. Thanks also for everything..

its upsetting how your both names always gets dragged in any ff issue on gf.. But this is because you both are very popular.. So don give up even if you both might get into the same situation again..(touchwood)

very very very happy that finally the issue has been solved.. Thanks fairy..
misty_drastifan thumbnail
๐Ÿค—

dont worry we love u
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks God...situation getting normalized ๐Ÿ‘

maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

he friends we  all r together... who this bad is to say any thing...

we love both fire as well as muskanup... it them say what ever they r saying...

we the maaneet's love will wright and read..๐Ÿ˜‰... you will wright and we will read...

forget rest all of them...

we all r here as a maaneet's family...
roopareddy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi muski ans keyama

your ff's stands its originality
you both are amazing writers
i love u r ff s so much
i know its hurting when some one copy or take idea of yours

don't take into your heart

fairyland_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

To only and only bashers:
Doubts and final clarification''..

hey dear. this topic seems to be never ending though we all are trying best to end it'few bashers are still bashing'.
.ok many of U and my friends were upset that I should have given answers in a calm way'yes I agree. And already apologized for it'''here is my calm explanation and last attempt to make U all understand. No one is wrong here'''

scene between heart and mind talk''..yes I said its coincidence. Where I wrote about heart and mind talk U all can check that story is different, situation is different..'but  still this issue raised,. some one said my period  part and heart and mind talk was matching with dewangi'.yes  then I remembered dewangi part'and realized yes its somewhere matching it and  I told everyone that my story is inspired by dewangi'. at that time I contact and took permission to continue'and I got  it'.is this  wrong dear'?
U all are saying I should have given credit to di'.I heartily thanked and gave credit to her'I did on one every first page of my thread. With lots of love and respect for her'

but I am sure if me or di 'any one would have idea of this problems'we would have never risk our peace'I think she would have stopped me'as a guru '.and I would have changed that scene easily 'instead of all this mess''.dear I wrote nealy 80 parts with plenty of scenes'what U think I don't have ability to replace one scene'

Stripping'..dear U found similarity only in the word strip'nothing was similar'.I know most of bashers are unaware of my ff'but dear before accusing any one. Or giving opinion it will be good to first go through it and then decide'.
In dewangi'.as far I remembered maan asked to stripe   and she did 'then they made love'
In my story..when my maan asked to stripe she felt hurt 'and was striping with lot of pain of humiliation'which maan realized and stopped her 'he apologized to her didn't made love'''so u all can  see they are completely  different'only word stripping  doesn't mean copying'''

Now coming to PKE'it really very funny dear'how can any one  find similarity in this'
see ..as far I remembered it there maan gave tab to abort child'.with lot of pain of loosing child'.

here my maan gave her birth control pill and was very excited to make love with her..
so what is similar?'even tab were different'is brand name your are talking'then go through it again dear.. Neither di nor me wrote brand names'..

haa both geet thrown tab'but again for different reason'
there In PKE geet wanted to become mother'she did for her motherhood and here
my geet did only and only for her family'

so that what I said its not at all copied or inspired''''

now birthday celebration with fire works''''..

here dear I don't read tm '.I don't know any thing about it'so I cant talk about there situation. when even I don't know about tm ..how can I talk'?
at the time  when I wrote that scene ..I was having many ideas but choose two'
1 fireworks ( like film aashiq)'next showering flowers through helicopters'(like film chandini) dear  it was just an filmy ideas'.
but as birthday party was at night so I though fireworks will be good idea'''.
if one percent also I would  had idea that its same as tm'I would have easily go to my second idea of flowers'and I know my readers would have enjoyed equally'..

Cause dear.  Things are not important 'its the way U present it,.. ..

now remorse'it was not less then shock to me'U  guys found similarity in this'''
I don't know much about remorse'..as I read only starting very few parts''..
U all can ask kemya'how many times I send her pms and post saying I love enigma kosh and chimera'.I didn't mentioned remorse'cause I don't read it ..I am not saying its not good 'it must be awesome'kemya ne likha hai toh aacha toh hoga hi'''..
I said I don't read cause I found it very emotional' that is why I like enigma its very funny  which gives us a reason to smile'''..
but as far as I read that maan didn't like geet at all'
.but in my story my maan and geet are madly in love with each other'.
then how can it be similar'only word love making'.?
I don't now about remorse love making'.scene..
but my love making scene was in hospital bed'where both gets emotionally weak'in fear of loosing each other'
though maan was little angry on her but his unbounded love for her made him weak and they made love'''..is this all same'''.?

hey dear. if many other stories has love making scenes U want me to keep my maan brahmachari  .?.its not fair dear'
when situations are different ..Dialogues different..Scenes different, nature and character of maan and geet are different 'each and everything is different U people still call it copied'.it hurts '.

see dear I gave explanation very calmly'I hope U all will like it now'
and please again and  again I am saying its between me and bashers di and kemaya never blamed me not I am giving this answers to them'this is for people who think  I copied''

di and kemya  clearly said they didn't blamed me ..Instead they supported me'what else U all need '..

I agree U people found it similar'cause its your pov  ' I am not blaming it'every one  have right to think what ever they want'.
it doesn't mean it is true and U have right to accuse for it''''.
if any one was confused they  would have pm me kemya and di'instead of posting on forums..
Which led all this misunderstandings'''..
leave it I am no more angry on any one'but why people are not stopping bashing when every thing got solved''yes they have right to show there pov'.but dear if your pov is hurting someone creating misunderstanding still is it necessary to give openly'U can pm it'its just an request dear'

I tried my best..for not hurting anyone'but still  if I did I apologies'..
one more request  dear what ever U did to me don't do with any one'its very discouraging  for new writers 'they will get badly hurt  as I was'''
lets spread love dear not pain of accusations'''

As I clearly said in my previous note that my story won't be inspired any more'.
but still if this all accusations arise and people will try to stop me from writing 'I will not give up'I will write if any one trouble  me here I will write somewhere else'
but will not stop'.this is my  step to motivate new writers'love u all'''

Edited by fairyland_1234 - 12 years ago
fairyland_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zaara25

Imvery happy the issue has been solved.. Sorry fairy, was a little harsh on one of my posts here.. Well you see i read only muski di, keyama, liz and some ff writers' story.. So when my both favourite writers said they are upset and when keyama(she is very special to me since it was because of her ff i came into the ff world) said that she gonna quit, it got me upset.. Thank you fairy for coming back and resolving this matter.. Now my favourite writers are not quitting, which of course a great news for me and all loyal readers of their ffs.. Really appreciate it.. Lets end all this here and continue to write your ff too..

to muski di: i hope you arent sad anymore seeing the love you are receiving.. I always respect you and love you and your ffs.. Thank you for all that you have done..

to keyama: dear, you are very special to me and you know why.. Because you are the one who brought me to the ff world.. Im very happy that you gonna start back.. Will always be behind you dear.. Thanks also for everything..

its upsetting how your both names always gets dragged in any ff issue on gf.. But this is because you both are very popular.. So don give up even if you both might get into the same situation again..(touchwood)

very very very happy that finally the issue has been solved.. Thanks fairy..

No need to apologies dear U realized that is more then enough to me...thank U๐Ÿค—

Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fairyland_1234

To only and only bashers:
Doubts and final clarification''..

hey dear. this topic seems to be never ending though we all are trying best to end it'few bashers are still bashing'.
.ok many of U and my friends were upset that I should have given answers in a calm way'yes I agree. And already apologized for it'''here is my calm explanation and last attempt to make U all understand. No one is wrong here'''

scene between heart and mind talk''..yes I said its coincidence. Where I wrote about heart and mind talk U all can check that story is different, situation is different..'but  still this issue raised,. some one said my period  part and heart and mind talk was matching with dewangi'.yes  then I remembered dewangi part'and realized yes its somewhere matching it and  I told everyone that my story is inspired by dewangi'. at that time I contact and took permission to continue'and I got  it'.is this  wrong dear'?
U all are saying I should have given credit to di'.I heartily thanked and gave credit to her'though di  said only to mention her name on my front page of ff'I did on one every first page of my thread. With lots of love and respect for her'

but I am sure if me or di 'any one would have idea of this problems'we would have never risk our peace'I think she would have stopped me'as a guru '.and I would have changed that scene easily 'instead of all this mess''.dear I wrote nealy 80 parts with plenty of scenes'what U think I don't have ability to replace one scene'

Stripping'..dear U found similarity only in the word strip'nothing was similar'.I know most of bashers are unaware of my ff'but dear before accusing any one. Or giving opinion it will be good to first go through it and then decide'.
In dewangi'.as far I remembered maan asked to stripe   and she did 'then they made love'
In my story..when my maan asked to stripe she felt hurt 'and was striping with lot of pain of humiliation'which maan realized and stopped her 'he apologized to her didn't made love'''so u all can  see they are completely  different'only word stripping  doesn't mean copying'''

Now coming to PKE'it really very funny dear'how can any one  find similarity in this'
see ..as far I remembered it there maan gave tab to abort child'.with lot of pain of loosing child'.

here my maan gave her birth control pill and was very excited to make love with her..
so what is similar?'even tab were different'is brand name your are talking'then go through it again dear.. Neither di nor me wrote brand names'..

haa both geet thrown tab'but again for different reason'
there In PKE geet wanted to become mother'she did for her motherhood and here
my geet did only and only for her family'

so that what I said its not at all copied or inspired''''

now birthday celebration with fire works''''..

here dear I don't read tm '.I don't know any thing about it'so I cant talk about there situation. when even I don't know about tm ..how can I talk'?
at the time  when I wrote that scene ..I was having many ideas but choose two'
1 fireworks ( like film aashiq)'next showering flowers through helicopters'(like film chandini) dear  it was just an filmy ideas'.
but as birthday party was at night so I though fireworks will be good idea'''.
if one percent also I would  had idea that its same as tm'I would have easily go to my second idea of flowers'and I know my readers would have enjoyed equally'..

Cause dear.  Things are not important 'its the way U present it,.. ..

now remorse'it was not less then shock to me'U  guys found similarity in this'''
I don't know much about remorse'..as I read only starting very few parts''..
U all can ask kemya'how many times I send her pms and post saying I love enigma kosh and chimera'.I didn't mentioned remorse'cause I don't read it ..I am not saying its not good 'it must be awesome'kemya ne likha hai toh aacha toh hoga hi'''..
I said I don't read cause I found it very emotional' that is why I like enigma its very funny  which gives us a reason to smile'''..
but as far as I read that maan didn't like geet at all'
.but in my story my maan and geet are madly in love with each other'.
then how can it be similar'only word love making'.?
I don't now about remorse love making'.scene..
but my love making scene was in hospital bed'where both gets emotionally weak'in fear of loosing each other'
though maan was little angry on her but his unbounded love for her made him weak and they made love'''..is this all same'''.?

hey dear. if many other stories has love making scenes U want me to keep my maan brahmachari  .?.its not fair dear'
when situations are different ..Dialogues different..Scenes different, nature and character of maan and geet are different 'each and everything is different U people still call it copied'.it hurts '.

see dear I gave explanation very calmly'I hope U all will like it now'
and please again and  again I am saying its between me and bashers di and kemaya never blamed me not I am giving this answers to them'this is for people who think  I copied''

di and kemya  clearly said they didn't blamed me ..Instead they supported me'what else U all need '..

I agree U people found it similar'cause its your pov  ' I am not blaming it'every one  have right to think what ever they want'.
it doesn't mean it is true and U have right to accuse for it''''.
if any one was confused they  would have pm me kemya and di'instead of posting on forums..
Which led all this misunderstandings'''..
leave it I am no more angry on any one'but why people are not stopping bashing when every thing got solved''yes they have right to show there pov'.but dear if your pov is hurting someone creating misunderstanding still is it necessary to give openly'U can pm it'its just an request dear'

I tried my best..for not hurting anyone'but still  if I did I apologies'..
one more request  dear what ever U did to me don't do with any one'its very discouraging  for new writers 'they will get badly hurt  as I was'''
lets spread love dear not pain of accusations'''

As I clearly said in my previous note that my story won't be inspired any more'.
but still if this all accusations arise and people will try to stop me from writing 'I will not give up'I will write if any one trouble  me here I will write somewhere else'
but will not stop'.this is my  step to motivate new writers'love u all'''

i hope that now fairy land has given enough of explanation

now plz stop this topic here

and plz its a request if you fin some thiind wrong in ff consult that do writer but atleast not bash her ff

guys this matter has dragd too much now plz forget this

live in peace and let other to live in peace

i no i write too much but i love fairy land and admire her a lot

plz lets start with the ne begning

i dont wana hurt any one but still  if i hurt sorry

love

ria

and love fairy land muah muah

melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am not a very regular reader of FFs and even if I do it is very limited... Muskan and Kemaya I have read just 1 FF of each of you. But I know that you are both wonderful writers. And the amount of stuff you create and write on regular basis is just amazing... And then you invest so much  time and effort to in updating it... I seriously dont know how you both keep yourself so motivated... I dont know the whole issue but I can vouch for it that you both  are among the most loved FF writers. If 10 people bash you,200 would be there to support you. I can imagine how hurting it would have been  to read such accusations...  You two have have always been so dignified and so loving , I truly admire you both for your conduct... I am  writing this post to just let you both know that people who admire,love and support you is way more than people who bash you... So dont let any negativity  get to you... You are loved and respected by every sensible person...
Edited by ani442 - 12 years ago
Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Phewww ...
๐Ÿค— finally happies ending๐Ÿคฃ