muskanp & firesafire bleeding thanks to loved ones

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

I really didn't know wat else to give the title..

hi ..me muskanp...another maaneetian..
crazily madly in love with maaneet..
   I write a lot on them
ok..that was me!!!

now this is a post to express my concern..
this is the nth time my name is been dragged in issues..which I hate to get into
actually I would like to say we...me(muskanp) & keyma(FIRESafiReFIRE)

we all come to IF ..to be precise.. GF..geet forum in particular..(agar mod FF's shift nahi karthen tho..hum tho GF main hi hote na..πŸ˜†..ok..ignaore that bitπŸ˜‰)

I am really not liking the way badgirl & anu has been bashed.. it was not acceptable.. because it was just a POV they expressed!! all the points they mentioned was in my FF ..

now coming to fairy... she did approach me ..for permission...

NOW ..coming to why we are writting this post...
me & keyma.. are not in for this blame game & this politics.. there have been incidents   when   I   was told that my FF is like keyma..  &
  she was told her work was like mine

we both used to crib over it  & finally laugh over it

but all this happening in the forum is heart breaking.. there have been incidents before where we have been dragged..bashed... accused..I don't know.. & most of all I just happen to miss it all

I recieved messages from few on this matter.. I didn't want to reply to anyone personally..because ..I know all of u want to know wats my stand on this..??

MY STAND...
I AM HURT

DISTURBED

nothing in person with any one in person..

but with the fact that ..on fairy's thread from page 51 to 87 ...
our name is mentioned in god knows how many ways..
some one said we r jealous..with J
  someone said we are losers
someone even used abusive languages..
don't we have feelings..this is not the first time this has happened
our names have been dragged always.. every where

it hurts...really does!!!

we love being here with u all
its fun place.. we have had our UPs & DOWNS(πŸ˜† thanks to shruti for thisπŸ˜‰) but off late it just seems that we r only getting bashed from every where.. no one seem to understand or respect our feelings.. we have been taken for granted ..oh inka kya hain.. wat ever happens they will keep writing ..they r made of stone no feelings.. no heart.. no pain ..

love

muskan & keyma

BTW... we are still updating

ref...this was badgirl posted

Originally posted by: BadGirlKiss

hi

please do not take it offensively,  but your entire fan fiction is copy of muskanup PKE & Deewangi ff & now you introducing firesafirefire  remorse style... & in between there are many ideas, that's purely there.

as a reader and being there fan, i did not like that. i really don't know how the main writer felt, but the way you describe thing its firesafirefire style, you have copied, if you call it inspiration- i think it have gone beyond inspiration, because the idea & the concept you presenting its purely fire & muskanup ff.

i don't how other reader tolerating this, but i can clearly see its mixer of muskanup mainly & firesafire ff.

i wouldn't say its completely copy as somewhere you have written in your own style, but as a writer i strongly advise you to type ff with your own knowledge, not copying others ff' specially bit from here & bit from there. they are not your idea, & now i would say you are copying.

as a fan of fire & muskan i am not really happy. because its there ff & its there idea, if you have something to type use your own knowledge use your own idea'

there are many new ff writer& they are special in there own way, unlike you who i think taking the so called inspiration very far.

i know both muskanup & fire not stepping out, & i am also sure you love there ff much as i do, so therefor i would strongly suggest please do not copy there idea, its there & they are the main creditor' as a fan of both i am not happy.

i also like fire & muskanup reply on this,
because i can clearly see both of your ff mix.

i am complaining but only after both of your POV.

wat hurt the most was wrong words used ..on later on posts..against her

lot of the readers asked her for explanation for her acussation
she gave a detailed explaination...

Originally posted by: BadGirlKiss

Just read all the comments, before abusing me, if you are truly muskanup fan then you wouldn't have said that whole ff is new & completely different let's be honest it's not.

My point why I have said this ff is going beyond inspiration here...
Fighting with mind & soul- it's from muskanup ff. Be inspired fine, but copying idea & putting them in your word that's wrong. Inspired ff, yes write a ff with the innocent girl, have different story line. Perfectly fine but coping the idea that's wrong.
Geet coming in disguise- hello, again muskanup, maan knows instantly that it's geet. Well muskanup ff was exactly like that.
Again copied idea & putting it in her own word, & that to main story line. I do not call this inspiration, copying idea, (not word to word copy but copying idea here.)
Heart & brain conversation... Fighting over the identity... again muskanup idea. Can you fairy please explain this also happened by coincident. I am sure muskanup gave you wright to be inspired but here, you basically copying her ideas & putting it in your own word.
Birthday party... Ehhh...
Maan asking to prove her love.. Then to strip...
You are amazing writer use your own idea... More like in so called inspiration you left her ff no where..
Now coming to firesafirefire idea-
Having sex not making love- it's fire remorse idea. Fighting with emotion hurting maan, where you have changed it to geet.
Making love- explaining in fire style.
Pke idea & pregnant- geet not having medicine & medication stuff all her idea.
Seriously if readers comments now, I am very ashamed of you saying you read muskanup & fire ff. You basically insulting them.
There are some of her idea, but ideas also been copied & if you call this inspiration, I am laughing.
I know I have made muskanup & fire upset but it's just not me there are many readers who will agree with me.
Again sorry if I offended anyone.

I also would like to mention you have asked muskan up permission after 30-40 odd ff and that to after fire along with other saying it sounds like muskanup ff

So stop using the excuse muskanup gave you the permission.

fairy's reply

Originally posted by: fairyland_1234

Yes I still say that was coincidence'(so u accept it not inspired from my FF.. )where I  scene came with mind and heart talk'.
but that was the time fire..raise the issue and I contact di for taking permission'.she agreed'
now coming to birthday 'what do U mean by that'I never anywhere in dewangi'read maaan celebrating grand birthday party of geet'with fireworks and all''''

stripping'what was the similarity'that maan asked 'any hero will ask to stripe'not heroine'and did striping was same did both geet   done it same was'go and read both parts again'.my geet was crying feeing insulted. .humiliated and maan understood and stopped her,he  didn't made love 'so what was similar?  

now coming to pke'.what the hell'where U found similarity'when my  geet did everything for family sake'she throws med for different reason dialogues different situation different,,'everything different then just throwing tab means copying'.

the great remorse'(not acceptable to me..)..I am totally shocked here'I just read few starting parts .I don't read that at all'.
ask kemya  I always sends pm and posts  for appreciating  kosh and enigma'did I ever mentioned remorse'..when I don't even read that then what is process of stealing'.
it's a  truly coincidence'..

As far I read few starting parts of remorse'I haven't seen that maan  loving geet'like my maan do. Though he was angry with her .he made love helplessly cause of his love for her'.

love making : her stories have love making scenes so should I keep my maan brahmachari''''.?what   ?

now I think U need to learn the meaning of copying'.

till now I was thinking to quit but now it will prove U correct'.when I haven't done anything wrong why should I quit'better U guys quit learning my story'

there are more on each page I could quote..I didn't want to get messy
I just want to tell every one out there ..we need to plz respect each other!!!
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

I write a lot on them
ok..that was me!!!

this is the nth time my name is been dragged in issues..which I hate to get into

we all come to IF ..to be precise.. GF..geet forum in particular..(agar mod FF's shift nahi karthen tho..hum tho GF main hi hote na..πŸ˜†..ok..ignaore that bitπŸ˜‰)

I am really not liking the way badgirl & anu has been bashed.. it was not acceptable.. because it was just a POV they expressed!! all the points they mentioned was in my FF ..

me & keyma.. are not in for this blame game & this politics.. there have been incidents   when   I   was told that my FF is like keyma..  &

but all this happening in the forum is heart breaking.. there have been incidents before where we have been dragged..bashed... accused..I don't know.. & most of all I just happen to miss it all

I recieved messages from few on this matter.. I didn't want to reply to anyone personally..because ..I know all of u want to know wats my stand on this..??

MY STAND...
I AM HURT

DISTURBED

its fun place.. we have had our UPs & DOWNS(πŸ˜† thanks to shruti for thisπŸ˜‰) but off late it just seems that we r only getting bashed from every where.. no one seem to understand or respect our feelings.. we have been taken for granted ..oh inka kya hain.. wat ever happens they will keep writing ..they r made of stone no feelings.. no heart.. no pain ..

love

muskan & keyma

Thank you sooo much at last you have spoke out...
i am crying... you know why... i have been so
down lately... but all this ...
i feel like we are a punching bag now...
hitting from one side to another...
welll folks... well our readers...
i have nothing to say... muskanup have mentioned it all...
seems like we are heartless... J..
& god knows what...

love fire & muskanup

Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

this is the most disgusting post i have read...
i am truly sorry to my & muskanup readers.

thank you muski, it hurts when you work so hard ... like now its 4 am...
i have been working all day.. & i am now trying to explain how wrong it is...
thank you so much...

i do not understand fairy how you seen our support on those line?
badgirl pointed & gave POV like you all wanted & you say those above in anger
&  u expect us to understand your hidden insult ... but we are upset as well, do you see us using such language..
please learn to respect others work.

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 12 years ago
ninand thumbnail
its unbelievable how juvenile and brash people can be! 

I thought complaining against suspected plagiarism was something to be appreciated! Even I cant believe that the complainants are actually getting bashed and the authors, the ones who may have been plagiarized are getting abused! what the hell is wrong with people here?

Granted you want to stick to your fav authors but just cuz you like their work doesn't mean that it puts them above reproach! best of all, why get angry on someone who's just trying to clarify if the work is original or not, or the original writers have been credited or not if the work is indeed inspired!

There are people who say that fairy asked muskans permission.. well lemme tell you she did that after about 20-30 parts... and muskan being muskan, didn't have any objections to it! 
Why didn't the author come right ahead before starting her work? she knew muskan wouldn't tell her to erase her work after 30 freaking parts!  to all geniuses out there who are defending the author(fairy..) no-questions-asked  and abusing the original writers and the complainants -- grow up and grow an itsy-bitsy conscience while at it.

To muskan , fire and badkiss.. and others defending this-- don't get depressed, or affected in any way by all this furor.. its senseless and has no rationale backing it.  there are few people who dont need reason and logic for an argument. why break your heads over them.

Edited by ninand - 12 years ago
LoveLiveDance thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaar please dont say that we all love u, which is why we wait day and night to read ur ffs, i dont understand y this issue had to take place!!! everything was fine till yesterday. Edited by LoveLiveDance - 12 years ago
komlika thumbnail
πŸ€— πŸ€—
Please don't feel sad ... You know we lOve you both
I don't know what Happen as I'm very busy nowadays...so sorry for not commenting on both of yours updates but I still read them when I get chance to do so 😳 ... They r so addictive πŸ˜† ... Anyway please both of you don't feel Hurt or be sad ...I'm sorry tht you and keya had to go through all this ... We love you and will be with you two
πŸ€— πŸ€—
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Muskan...i don't know about what's going on or about the issue you are referring to...but i just wanted to say that u r an excellent writer.i have read and reading all ur FF...now ur true readers know how u write and what is ur style...and even if other copy ur work..they know where the original is...so pls don't get disheartened on this issue...pls continue ur work for the one who really loves it and ignore the rest...i actually was thinking how come maitri and aparichit didn't get an update...now i understand u were upset...pls don't get hurt for fews...instead be happy with the many who loves ur work Edited by Maya_P - 12 years ago
love-water thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I can't believe my two fab writer getting abused & bashed and that two with there own ff :/

Just to let you all know, if my fab 2 writers quit I will decently be angry! Edited by love-water - 12 years ago

πŸ˜†DIDI... I HAVE TOLD U MANY TIMES. JUS LEAVE THOSE JOBLESS IDIOTS ASIDE... THEY CAN NVR UNDERSTAND OTHER'S  WORK... U KNOW WHAT... IF U ASK THEM TO DO SOMETHING USEFUL THEY CAN ONLY MESS IT UP😑... CHEER UP DIDI... I KNOW HOW BUSY U GUYS ARE AND EVN THEN U WRITE FF BCOS OF US...

V ALL LOVE U TWO...😊 JUS GIVE A GOOD PUNCHπŸ˜† IF ANYONE TALK BAD ABT U TWO... OR ELSE TELL ME I WILL ARRANGE GUNDAS FOR THEM... AGREED DIDI?????πŸ˜‰

DIDI I REALLY CANT EDIT IT... BUT SOMEHOW DID IT... HOPE ITS OK????😊

LOVE U TWO πŸ˜Š

Edited by Banupriya - 12 years ago
fairyland_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: muskanp

I write a lot on them
ok..that was me!!!

MY STAND...
I AM HURT

DISTURBED

love

muskan & keyma

love U di...U are gem...l always loved and respected U as a writer . and  today U again  proved how great person U are...love U... and I am  very proud to be  your fan. Just love U  for everything..

I heartily thank U and kemya ..for supporting me in my worst time...
I am speechless...to praise U both .just love, love and love U both...

And I heartily apologies to U for all the problems U both faced cause of me...but seriously believe me di..
This whole forum is full of your fans no one can even think to blame U .
, me and they all were only against of badgirl words..

but still if we hurt U by mistake also ..

..I whole heartily apologies to both of U...
.we all love  U crazily di.

Now I am saying I am not a thief...but U are, as U stole my heart. love U'

once again thanks a lot to both  of U ...muskan di and kemya...

Edited by fairyland_1234 - 12 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Muskaan and Keyama

You are two of the most prolific writers I know. I do not read as many FFs now as I did because of lack of time but I do notice that both of you update pretty regularly. 

I do not know what the hoopla is about but I will say this "Both of you are extremely talented and hard working. You know your worth. Your fans know your worth. Don't let what a minority of people say affect your mood and motivation. You write because you want to share your talents and I hope you continue to do so.

Take care gals πŸ€—
Jhan