*The Cavernous Perceptions*'A SaJan Saga||Pt12P#77

agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Banner Courtesy: Pragya! [pragya_luvsajan]

She walked toward the sea loosing all her hopes - hopes to be happy, hopes to love and to be loved.. Tears were continuously rolling down from her beautiful eyes.. Her eyes were red, as if she cried for a long time..

"Why did you do this to me, Rahul? What was my fault? Why did you leave me? Why did you break my trust? I thought that you truly loved me but how couldn't I understand that you were just using me for your own satisfaction?!", she said sadly and kept walking toward the sea.. 

Standing on the shore, she stared at the huge sea and the darkness of the sky.. It was as dark as her life, she thought.. Staring widely at the darkness which was just like her life, she said, "I knew that love only gives pain and it's nothing but a treachery.. But still, I did the mistake of falling in love.. I did the mistake of trusting anyone truly from my heart.. But today, I, Gunjan Bhushan, promise to myself that I will never let such a stupid feeling called love enter in my life.. I have understood that it's nothing but just a wastage of time.. People say that couples are made in heaven.. But that's wrong! I know very well that nobody is made for me.. I'm alone and shall always be alone.."

*Scene Shifts*

He stood at a corner of the church and stared at the girl he loved the most.. She looked so beautiful in the white colored wedding dress - just like a fairy, he thought.. But she wasn't getting married to him but someone else! Yeah, someone else! He never thought that such a day would ever come in his life.. Tears rolled down his eyes.. He just stood there numb.. The girl went out of the church with her husband, didn't even notice him - actually didn't bother to notice him.. The church was empty after a while.. Similarly, he felt his life empty as well.. He stood there numb for a moment and then walked near the cross.. He knelt on his knees & closed his eyes.. 

"Samrat, I know that you love me but try to understand.. I can't marry you.. I loved you because you belonged to a classy family but since you told me that you don't live in your house and do a middle class job somewhere, I felt like I have mistaken by loving you.. But you know, the guy whom my dad has chosen for me is a billionaire, much more rich than you and I know he'll keep me happy.. Samrat, life can't be passed just with love.. You need financial support too.." These words sounded like an echo to his ears.. He shut off his ears with his palms with a hope not to hear those words anymore that were as sharp as swords and were killing him every moment.. He opened his eyes which were filled with flood of tears.. He looked at the cross and said determinedly, "God! Today in front of you, I promise that I shall never do the mistake of falling in love with anyone cause I have understood that it's just a crap which gives you only pain.."

~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

*😳Scroll Down The Cursor😳*

Edited by SajanRox - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agreatperhaps thumbnail

Greetings and a Warm Welcome to all..!!πŸ€—

As many of you know, I recently ended my SS: Life Is Strange.😭 Even before posting the last part, my sweet Bidu Di presented my with a lovely offer featuring Samrat-Gunjan's eternal love. πŸ˜³

So, I am here with an all new piece of writing!πŸ˜‰ Obviously, Bidu Di is my partner in it!πŸ˜ƒ

As the title suggests, the story is quite heart-wrenching...!! The title was suggested by me as it has a deeper and heavy meaning than the older one.😳 

"Cavernous Perceptions" is a depressing Saga of 2 young, desolate souls Gunjan Bhushan and Samrat Shergill.😭 It rotates around their feelings and emotions after been dumped by their loves. πŸ’” This is all about how they deal with their feelings and perceptions. They distanced themselves from falling in love again! 

It depicts the odyssey of their lives when they meet each other and destiny plays games with them..πŸ₯Ί

The concept is very depressing and it is my first hand on such concept. So, please omit my mistakes if any!😳

We have also decided not to make it an SS/FF but a SAGA!. So, the future of this 'Saga' is upon you guys..πŸ˜†

Please do drop in your comments, either negative or positive. We would appreciate it.☺️

If you want to get further updates on this SAGAπŸ‘πŸΌ, 

1] Please add the user Bidz_Nivi in your buddy list!😳
2] Either add me or Bidu Di (Bidz_cutegal) in your buddy list and PM us.

We will eagerly wait for your responses.

agreatperhaps thumbnail

Main characters:

Samrat Shergill (24): A hardworking guy.. Basically from rich family but still does job in Singhania Group of Industries .. Cuz he want to do something by himself.. Reserved in nature.. Keeps himself always busy in different office workz n made those a part of his lonely world..

Samrat Shergill

Gunjan Bhushan (20): An ambitious girl.. Lives in her own world of loneliness.. A middle class girl n an employee in a multinational company.. Shy n quite in nature.. Very dedicated n hard working in anything she does..

Gunjan Bhushan

Secondary characters:

Arnav Shergill (22): The youngest son in Shergill family.. A care free boy who loves partying with friendz n gives a damn when it comes to responsibilities.. He is very selfish and can do anything to get the thing he wants!..

Karan Bhushan (27): 
Gunjan's big bro.. Remains out of town most of the time.. Cares only for his work n nothing else.. Family, relationships etc means nothing to him.. Doesn't care about Gunjan that much.. But yeah! He is damn greedy n cant go to any extent when it comes to money..

Mayank Shergill (26): Samrat's big bro.. A successful business man.. Loves his brothers n his wife the most in the whole world..
                              Mayank Shergill

Nupur Shergill (25): Mayank's wife.. Very sweet n bubbly in nature.. A house wife..

Nupur Shergill

Gayatri Singhania (48): The owner of Singhania Group of Industries.. Very nice n polite in nature..

agreatperhaps thumbnail

• Prologue, Character Sketch - Page 1
  • Haunts from the Past: Part I - Page 12
  • Just a Coincidence Or Something Else? : Part II - Page 21
  • A Strange Connection : Part III- Page 28
  • Friends? : Part IV (a) - Page 34 (b)- Page 40
  • Happy Times : Part V - Page 46
  • Always With you : Part VI- Page 51
  • Perceptions About New Feelings: Part VII- Page 55
  • Important Message : Page 58
  • And their Feelings Grew Strong : Part 8- Page 61
  • Suspense Revealed and Nupur's Support : Part 9- Page 64
  • Samrat's Realization : Part 10- Page 69
  • Heartbroken Gunjan : Part 11- Page 72
  • Love Wins But How Long? : Part 12- Page 77

agreatperhaps thumbnail

Note: Press the like tab if you want to be added in here =) That would be a huge favor! [:
                                             --------------
We are looking forward to the new style of PM list of our! Those of you have pressed the like button, I suggest please send the request to the user Bidz_Nivi for further PMs on the upcoming updates! Feel free to send in some of your suggestions on it too.
Glowing_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome concept..πŸ‘ looking forward for the next part really eagerly..
cont soon...😊
plz add me to your pm list..😳

agreatperhaps thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasnin96

cont soon...😊

Thank you so much Tasnin =) Will update by next week. Bidu Di has her finals =)
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tasnin96

cont soon...😊

Thanks a lot dear! 😳
You guys will surely have a long update but after 24th! πŸ˜ƒ
Sorry if you all have to wait for long! πŸ˜›
n12345678 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome
nice
thx 4 da pm
..Ambika.. thumbnail