Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rockfort thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What will happen to A is the question? She is touted as daughter now. May be she will become son later.
redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am not sure if the plan backfires or not, but one thing I would like to see is Jagya to be a loner 😊 I don't want Anandi to take him back or Gowri to continue relationship with him. Gowri can complete her masters and work in the hospital built by Bhairon. Anandi can either become Dr and work in the same hospital along with Gowri, or be a teacher at the village school. Let Jagya sit with Kamandal (as ankit suggested)... 😆 
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rockfort

What will happen to A is the question? She is touted as daughter now. May be she will become son later.

That was a good one ! 😆
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree with DS's plan, cant wait for the fun to  begin with Gauri's insecurities.
Fezana thumbnail
Originally posted by CutiePiee4

ok i would now love to see how much "TRUE" J&G's love is. I'm not really liking this J G split track but i dont mind it either till the point J&A are united. Once the JA union track comes up I would stop watching this show. But yes as for now I would like to see the depth of their "LOVE".

I too think it will work. Gauri already has a feeling of insecurity and also a very jealous nature. Not only that but she holds a grudge against the whole family for what happened to her and her family in childhood. all this will definitely make her erupt. But even if Jags realises his mistake I don't want Anandi to forgive him. At least not as soon as he apologises. What he has done to her definitely cannot be forgiven in a hurry. It is a hurt that goes deep into one's soul and takes a long time to forget. (Sorry this is purely my POV).
doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
As it has been mentioned by the earlier members, Dadisa's plan has one major flaw in it's foundation.

Dadisa says that marriage can only be successful after lot of sacrifice and adjustment and it's mandatory for the woman to see that the marriage becomes successful!

WTH?!!! What message does the CVs want to give.. that  it's the woman who has to do all the DUTIES!!!. A man live life in his own terms,  can leave a woman anytime and can return anytime if he pleases  - it's the duty of the woman to adjust with him and accept him the way he is !!!! 👎🏼

Jagya should stay with Gauri for some time at least - to learn that a husband has to give space, has to make adjustments and has to sacrifice to make the marriage successful. Only then he can understand what gross injustice he has done to Anandi all through his life.

The day he realizes this - JG's marriage will start falling apart.

Daktarsahiba G should learn too that  jealousy and self centered behavior only brings chaos to one's own life.

Dadisa's plan might fail because Dadisa is basically trading the path of treachery - she is trying to create problems intentionally. Nothing can be achieved through treacherous path.

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i am trying to figure out this woman ,
and i have come to only one analysis she wants to keep both gauri and anandi as the beendni, but since family memebers r not agreeing to gauri she is telling them its done to get jagdish back
what do u guys think, jaise hi gauri ne kuldevi ki baat ki, fatafat se ds ne bulaaya sabko aur baat manwa li, even other family members r confused
and before she told her master plan to all family memebers
she was remembering gauri's talk that she did not snatch his jagya.
does anyone have a aanswer
woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The dokri is too smart for my understanding, she confuses me big time.
Yes, her actions are very dubious, but I think she is doing all this to keep Gauri and Jagya in the haveli. If their demands are not met, they might walk away, hence spilling water on her plans. She desperately wants to keep them back within her territory and play the game. Am sure the SR will be a big mess b/w Jag-Gauri, lets see. Am just having fun watching all the drama😛
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
really, who cares what this dokiri's plan is !!

She has managed to ruin anandi and gauri's life. i am so disappointed they took this track, it makes no sense to pit A vs. G. they are different people. the CVs are after TRPs and ruining the story line and G's character.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

really, who cares what this dokiri's plan is !!

She has managed to ruin anandi and gauri's life. i am so disappointed they took this track, it makes no sense to pit A vs. G. they are different people. the CVs are after TRPs and ruining the story line and G's character.

yes , g for the first time was abt to think abt anadi but damn her motherbut i am sure she will come around,
i am very curious to see anandi and gauri's equation in the coming days, till now they have not spoken , wonder when will we see their interaction🤔
@ woman11- i guess in the end she will do what her pota wants , a and g does not matter to her much , her laadesar zindaabad😆😆