Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andv thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the link Suchi, I love this. this is going to be fun (forgetting logic coz J&G reasons for asking others to accept their marriage itself lacked logic) . Just one request to CVs please make A speak up and walk out of that haveli to finish her studies. I dont care what they do with J&G track. 
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: andv

Thanks for the link Suchi, I love this. this is going to be fun (forgetting logic coz J&G reasons for asking others to accept their marriage itself lacked logic) . Just one request to CVs please make A speak up and walk out of that haveli to finish her studies. I dont care what they do with J&G track. 

yeah anita this is going to be a super fun track,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i am dying to see g as the bahu
g is turning out to the biggest fool trusting dadisa wowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
a is not going to leave, hate ds for this , anandi is also jagdish wife,🀒akkal kyaa pav bhaaji khane gayi hain
but there r many chances that anandi might suffer the most due to this plan of ds

andv thumbnail
@Anmol: I will support DS plan as long as they don't deliberately put hurdles in the way of J and G coz that would not be right. If it is her idea to let G realize what it means to be a beendani of the house which she is so longing to be it is fair enough. Living alone and living with a family are two very different things. You will have to be able to adjust to people living with you and cannot always do what you please. DS might have sensed that G is a very strong character who wants to do things on her terms, so is J and hence problems are bound to happen unless they mutually compromise. But pl no comparisons between A and G (which unfortunate is bound to happen since G is in A shoes now). since they are two different individuals all together. I also want J&G to be in the haveli because I want G to know the whole truth of J and A relationship. It is very unfair for her to live her whole life with a person knowing only half the truth which is genuinely affecting her present life. If they leave to Mumbai J will never let the truth come out.

But pl send A to study. she need not stay there and waste her precious time.
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

As I suspected. DS is not going to do anything. She is just going sit back and watch the tamasha. 

Cause Gauri and Jagya really are only compatible when they are with themselves. Thinking about themselves and only themselves.

Then they are all dandy but when it comes to family.. they do not know the ABC of it so naturally they will fight.

I suspected this from todays precap that she is going to just let them stay and see if they are compatible or not and gauri if she is smart she will keep her mouth .. u know

and Jagya should do the same or else he will ruin his own 'legal' marriage.

And I strongly doubt that if these two, children, have even the slightest understanding of what marriage is.

Thank you Suchi for the video.

I agree, I do too think DS understood the strength of JG's relationship and she is just going to let them be themselves and enjoy the show.

See I don't call what these two kids have between them LOVE. Gauri married J for satisfying her ego, her need to have Singh family pay for rejecting her. And Jagya can't exactly love anyone, he is too darn selfish of a person for it. I mean how can any woman marry a guy who lied to her about EVERYTHING! His name, address, marital status, family...how can this guy be worth any trust whatsoever!!

AND Gauri saying mera kya dosh hai, I hope DS saw through it, that Gauri is outright selfish to not mention Anandi in all her dukh. A woman who can hurt another woman without giving slightest thought to it is just completely selfish and ruthless.

Even if DS makes these two see that they are incompatible and only compatible cause they both are selfish egoistic people, I was DS to tell at that point that J isn't worth A at all and A won't ruin her life due to J. And then send A off to studying. And then let JG rot in their so called marriage and forcing them to stay at Haveli so G can have all the sukh of being a beendni. 

So yup I am going to relax and see how things fall apart...chalo ab thoda to maza aayega...a lil break from all rona dhona. Even though I am still shocked about polygamy being accepted by DS but then again woh to unmei se hai na jisko sari baton mei sirf ladke hi mahan lagte hai to of course a guy can have two wives...hell if J goes to US and gets another...all the better 🀣
Edited by KyunkiImafan - 12 years ago
live_life thumbnail
Love  you Dadisaaa for your plan, hopefully it doesn' flop...

Wish Anandi left this mad house..
live_life thumbnail
 Let's see how her plan holds up.

DS shouldn't separate J and G. Those two deserve each other. How on earth will they find other partners? DS needs to have some rahem on them, or else they'll stay single :P

And Yuck, please no anandi and Jagat. This guy better stay far away from her, and hope DS has no mind to re-unite them. That's just silly, anandi needs a hunk. Jagat is starting to become boring, lolz gauri can have him.

Anandi needs a hunk of a MAN, something Jagya can never be.
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†I don't really think DS planning this thing is a bad idea...

See...J has always had a problem telling the whole story to anyone right from his childhood. He likes to only tell selective parts that favor him and Gauri is perfectly matched in that respect. She too suffers from 'Convenient Short term Memory Loss'.

And DS has figured out that Dr, J has not revealed anything at all to Gauri about the extent of his relationship with Balika Vadhu no. 1.  Bechari Dadisa, she knows her laadesar all too well  - kya kar sakti hain - she knows he will never be able to tell her the whole story. 

So Dadisa will for the sake of clearing all cobwebs abhi se and letting the new shaadi start off on a clean new slate - let Gauri realize exactly how and to what extent the Shaadi no. 1 had reached πŸ˜›.  If Gauri is truly in love she should be able to handle it right ?? πŸ˜‰ I think Dadisa will be doing GAGA a huge favor. If they can handle the whole truth and nothing but the truth, then they can hold strong forever right ?? 

Am going to like next week I think πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
As they say - Give a person enough rope and they will hang themselves πŸ˜›  - Dadisa seems to knows all too well about it. And all she is doing is letting them spend a little more time here. Let Anandi serve chai to Jagya  just a couple more times  and then watch Gauri's face πŸ˜πŸ˜†
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the video Suchi.

I agree with DS's plan but I would hate the family interfering in Ja-Ga's life. Let the strength of their love come out by itself and yeah no comparisons with Anandi please. I want this to be about the strength of Ja-Ga love not about who is the best Beendhni between A and G. A should seriously stay away from all of this but dont look like A is leaving, thats very sad for me😭
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree hooked. I dont think Ds is wrong in doing this as long as she is not planning to interfere directly and cause issues in Ja-Ga's life. If she is just planning to let Gauri stay there and understand what it really means to be the beendhni of the house and let Ja-Ga relationship's weakness come out by itself then I do support DS. Bcos if their relationship is weak and suspicious and all that, it is bound to break any way. DS is just setting the background to make it happen quicker. If they went to Mumbai then they will have no issues in the beginning but later on the same thing is bound to happen there.

It is kind of the same strategy that Gauri used, even if I dont marry Jagat he is not going back to Anandi so why dont  I just marry him. DS is using the same strategy even if I let them go their marriage will break any way so why dont I just let them stay and provide the right setting so that it breaks quicker. Frankly I like itπŸ˜‰
Edited by Rach1 - 12 years ago