Smiley-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Good Morning/Evening Friends ,Plz Do comments on the below links and Click Chaska Meter 

Click Here For Avinash Sachdev

Click Here For Rubina Dilaik

Part 1 

The Episode starts with  Rads putting ointment on Dev's hand Baware Naina was playing in BG ..Radhs gets up Dev holds her hand Rads looks at him Dev says believe in my love and just say the truth Radhika I am ready to fight with whole world for you .. Radh with  tears in her eyes says to herself  as you are ready to fight with whole world for me for your sake I am  hiding the truth then she says to Dev what ever the society is telling is the truth .. Dev looks at her frowning face Rads leave from there with tears ..Rohan was watching them standing near the window '

BB in Dadaji's room

BB was entering inside the room and closes the door, inside Dadaji's was sleeping she goes near him and smiles then tells have a good sleep babuji now everything is happening as per my wish Rohan is alright now and CB is in my control and very soon the everything will be under my control and one day you will have your permanent sleep till then Daima will give you the wrong medicines.. She replaces the medicines in the cupboard suddenly Daima enters the room , BB gets shocked and sheepishly  hides the medicine  in her Pallu .. Daima notices this and looks at her Daima asks BB did you need anything BB ? BB tells No I just came here to look after Babuji as he  is alone here.. Dadima says I will take care of him I don't have any work to do now .. BB says yeah I know how you take care of him ..Daima looks at her puzzled ..BB leaves ..Daima thinks BB was having some medicines in her hand she quickly opens the cupboard and checks the medicines and tells all the medicines are here then what was she hiding ?

Part ' 2

Rad was walking in the hallway crying she hears someone coming there ..she stops there and wipes her tears ..Padma,Mohini and GD comes there chitchatting Padma sees Rads standing there and she goes near and tells Radhika you prepare the dinner as per your wish .GD says a kavitha and everyone laughs and Padma replies GD bhaiya hereafter I will do everything on my DIL 's wish she smiles wide then she notices Rads face and tells Radhika why  you have not worn any ornaments ? these are the symbol of marriage  you are taking care of family well I just want a you to always happy .Rad tells I will go make the dinner Padma says go ahead I will join you later .

Rad was going to the kitchen  Rohan follows her and stand outside near the window  he calls Radhika If any person's wife  goes and  nurses  her BF will the person be happy ? NO na ? then how could you think that I will be happy seeing your Rasleela? Rads gives angry look at him she comes out of the kitchen Rohan stands in front of her ..Rad tells give me way I have to go.. Rohan tells I am not stopping you are my wife and CB of this family you can go anywhere you wish but don't go to your BF otherwise you know what will I do with him .. Behave like my wife then Dev will also be safe ..  Rads with angry tone  you want me to tell whatever you say is true in front of everybody but you cant force to be like your wife as we know we are not married .. Rohan says what is there if you don't believe but in front of society we are married and I will do whatever I want .. Rad tells I don't know what I am going to do but my Kanha is watching all this you will going pay for all this .. Rohan Laughs hearing this he says your Kanha is playing the flute he never hears you next time when you pray and  you tell your wish little louder to Kanha may be this time he will hear your prayers .. Rad leaves from there giving angry look at him . Rohan laughs and says to himself you don't know Radhika what I have planned for you 

Part ' 3

Mansaram's house

Chanda was lying in the bed with sad face Shanti looks at her face and asks what happened why are looking so sad .. Chanda says nobody cares about me Amma .. Baba is sending jewels and everything to Rads he never cares about me Radhika is living like a Maharani still he cares about her not about me .. Shanti tells why are you telling like this I am here for you .. Chanda what you did ? you just talked about my rishta with Dev and postponed my marriage .. Shanti tells I thought Rads will help me in this matter Chanda says why she will help she does not want me to become the bahu of that family she does not want my marriage to happen with Dev that's why she is not showing any interest '

BB's room

BB was dialing the phone Virat comes there he says mom the advocate has gone to Saadhna shivir (camp) for 10 days.. BB asks how did you know he says Nobody is there in his house his assistant told me ...BB then you give him the message in Sadhna shivir .. Viraat NO mom we cant as Saadna shivir is the place where phone is not allowed so we cant contact him for 10 ' 15 days .. BB tells when I want everything to be finished soon but something comes and my plan gets delayed now see Amba always roaming near babuji we cant get rid of all this until everything is transferred on my name .. Viraat asks can I call Pathak atleast we can tell him to get the will ready which have to be signed by Radhika ? BB says what is the need of that now everything is delayed for 15days . Mohini comes there asking what was delayed ? BB asks why you always question like this when you hear half of the matter ? Mohini frowns and says MIL why are you yelling at me ? you always tell me I am your fav DIL but now CB has become the fav of all everyone praises her only CM also liking and taking her side only there is no place for me in this house .. Virat shut up Mohini always blabber whatever .. when you become the RPian of this family then you will be the fav bahu of all .. BB also praises her about her smartness . Mohini feels happy and says that her dad always tell her that she is the smart girl of her family she leaves form there 

Part- 4 

Everyone gathered at Dining table Rads brings some food and keeps in the table . Padma tells Rads Serve to your husband first .. Rads looks sadly at Dev .. Rohan smiles and Dev was looking other side with frowning face .. Rads goes near Rohan she again looks at Dev and then keeps a bowl near Rohan then she goes near Dev and keeps a bowl still Dev was looking otherside .. Rohan tastes the food and asks MOM the food is very tasty did Radhika made this food? Radhika looks at him Padma says yeah Radhika was cooking on the day itself when she came here and today I told her to make her fav dishes .. Rohan tells MOM now there is lot more to happen as per your CB's wishes '. Radhs looks at him and Dev also looks with his corner of his eyes, Mohini asks like what ? Rohan says like the interior the colour of the paintings etc.., right Radhika ? Rad was still standing near Dev quietly Rohan calls her come here Radhika ,Mohini tells Radhika till now was staying in Dev's room now you are alright and CM have also accepted her as her DIL then she must stay in your room(Rohan 's room)Padma says yes we have to give her rights she should have to stay in her husband's room its her rights ..Dev fuming in anger BB also says yes you are right Padma.. BB says Radhika you take all your belongings and shift them to Rohan's room you are married so many days passed but today you are going to start your married life .. GD says a Kavihta in this scene and Rohan laughs blushing he asks did you hear what Tauji is saying .. Virat asks why are you blushing so much Rohan every married couple has their SR Rohan smilies .. Mohini tells what deverji you are blushing so much even I never blushed so much in my SR Viraat asks then why did you take half an hour to take off the ghunghat? Mohini replies whatji that time the ghunghat was stuck in the hairpin lol' everyone laughs hearing this ' 

Rohan tells looking at Dev if I have got married then SR should happen ' Dev makes angry face but he never looks at him .. Mohini I will take care of decorating your room .. Dev was about to have a spoon of food Rohan tells to Dev to help Radhika in shifting her belongings to his room if he don't mind .. Rads look at Rohan angrily .. Virat tells why would he mind it is his work .. BB stops Viraat and then she tells to Dev to help Radhika if she needs any help Dev nods his head saying Yes.. Rohan similes wide .. Radhika to BB I don't have more things so I don't need any help by another person I will gather all the stuffs by myself hearing this Rohan says you gather everything but the Dev will help you in shifting the things looking at Dev why not Dev ? Rads get angry and she says I said na I don't need any help .. Padma tells Radhika Rohan is right you don't do all the work .. Dev leaves form there and Rad looks at him Padma looks at her and says she Radhika be happy don't feel bad forget everything and start a new life from today onwards have a smile on your face .. Rads smiles and Rohan too ..

Precap

Dev was asking Radhika he says look into my eyes and tell the truth someone knocks the door .. Rads plz leave me someone is at door .. she folds her hands and requests plz listen to me hide somewhere plz she goes and opens the door Padma gives her a box Dev was hiding behind .

Edited by radev_fan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukti thumbnail
thanks heena..waiting for your update
suwin thumbnail
thanks heena..waiting for your update...
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks heena!! take ur time
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww heena very nice to see you updatin...after a long tym...gr88 yaar...keep doin...:))
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks heena take ur time btu waiting for upodate

YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thnxxx heena waiting for the update
Nika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update!
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks ,waiting for ur update on episode
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks heena!! Rohan keeps getting better with threatening dialogues!! Ohh,and pls someones post GD's kavithas(poems) or make a book with it and give it to him ,he cant stop on telling them 😆