Can someone help me here?

DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Can someone please tell me how to find out the trps of the reruns of Ramayan?i mean the ongoing reruns.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

differs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaa!

I too want to know that!
Let's place this question in the Mythological Masti Forum. Because obviously, no pne cares to wander around this forum!😡
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
so we meet again!.u r right!
i dunno why this forum is so khali khali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭
differs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hah! We meet again but this time the place is different and of course peaceful and calmful and excellent too! Previously? I don't want to remember that! 

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

Can someone please tell me how to find out the trps of the reruns of Ramayan?i mean the ongoing reruns.

I had already posted that here

Ramayan is not in the top 100.  Why should it be, since a lot of people still interested may have the DVDs, or can see the original episodes in YouTube?  Everything shown now is a subset of what was shown earlier, not a superset.  And a few new songs are hardly the reason to resume watching.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Ramayan's TRPs were great when it first aired, but it has been such a looong time since the DVDs were released (unedited too!), and along with that, Sagar Arts has uploaded all the episodes in HQ in youtube, so not many will watch the edited version now just for a few new songs. Plus, ardent Ramayan fans do not like the new rerun, because they took out way too many scenes, some of them necessary (like the annoying Manthara ones) and some of them unnecessary (like cute family scenes at Mithila and Ayodhya), so I'm not at all surprised that the TRPs of this new, edited version of Ramayan aren't all that great.
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But for the past two weak there are no TRP's shown😕
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lakshmin42

But for the past two weak there are no TRP's shown😕

How exactly do TRPs work? Do reruns even get TRPs?😳
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
yes,janki, since the show is being aired on primetime again,trps will be registered, not only that, trps are also registered for repeat episodes of ongoing shows, but they r not taken into consideration while judging the success of the show.Ramayan,will definitely not be in the top 100 shows of tv this time, as it is a rerun.but what i wanted to know was its trp figures,i guess,people from the media have the trps of all channels.if we hv smone like that in this forum,may be she could help.
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@vrish-why is the trp chats r not posted 4 last two weeks?