.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Another Ghazal Maestro In The Making

Zee TV's music reality show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa is known to select talent from every nook and corner in India and give them a worthy platform to showcase their talent. The previous season of Hero Honda Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar saw Ghazal protege Ranjeet Rajwada and now the stage is all set for li'l Ghazal champ in the making.

Azmat Hussain, a ten year old kid from Jaipur, brought tears in everybody's eyes with his soulful rendition of Khuda Kare. He got a standing ovation from the mentors and audience and they just could not stop raving about his performance.

Kailash Kher said, "Aap pichle janam ke kisi sangeet ke fankaar ke avatar hain... at this age if you sing so well then after a few years there will be a Gharana bearing your name." Such accolades from accomplished singers at an early age are nothing short of a blessing and Azmat is one young singer to watch out for.

Watch out for more such talented singers on Zee TV's Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs every Friday and Saturday 10 PM.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good look forward to this.
A lot are very impressive.
Summer3 thumbnail

Yes he is good.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlqGJzRYB4k[/YOUTUBE]

m_khan90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thats right I mentioned in my favourite singers Azmat's name. His murkhians are very good.  His voice is like an young adult reminds me of Aamir Hafiz. a contestant in 2007.  He is not only a gazal singer but he can sing  well Bollywood songs.  
Summer3 thumbnail
I wonder how come they can do so well at such a young age.
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah i completely forgot about this little cutie...he has been very impressive so far...cant wait to see some more from azmat in future episodes...
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
They r like God gifted each and everyone ..really amaze me..
God bless them..
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes I agree ... this boy is class apart !!! you know music is basically about connecting with khuda !!! and when this boy takes those choti mudkiyaans and sings with full passion ... it's just excellent !!!